Biden Continues To Prove He's Unfit...

JoeXi's sleep-up Kameltoe swore in the CIA trollop-psychopath, Avril Haines, who Kennedy documents as getting it ok'd for assassination drones to target American citizens on American soil. POSPOTUS JoeXi is not making it on the world stage, either.

2022 marta 16 Peskov Called Biden's Words to Putin Unforgivable
'...."Schitaem nedopustimoi i neprostitel'noi podobnuiu ritorike glavy gosudarstva, ot bomb kotorogo pogibli sotni tysiach liudei vo vsem mire," skazal Peskov.
We consider unacceptable and unforgivable such rhetoric from the head of state, whose bombs killed hundreds of thousands of people," said Peskov.'

Biden describing Putin today: "War Criminal".

Former guy drooling over Putin: "Genius", "Smart", "Wonderful".

Putin, the murderous thug dictator.
one can be a dictator and also smart

It was xiden and obama that promised to be more flexible with putin, not trump

and i. doing so, lead us to where we are.

keep deflecting all you want…but your boys are putin’s bitch

Biden describing Putin today: "War Criminal".

Former guy drooling over Putin: "Genius", "Smart", "Wonderful".

Putin, the murderous thug dictator.

Suuuure...

1647469161093.png

Is anyone in that picture invading Ukraine?

Is anyone in that picture slaughtering innocent Ukrainians as we speak?

Is anyone in that picture committing war crimes?

Is anyone in that picture displacing millions of people and destroying their homes?

Is anyone in that picture threatening to use nukes?

That was weak, even for you, Trumpster. If you had any self respect you should be ashamed.

Biden's a blithering old fool. He really needs to be put out to pasture...

Time to go, Joe...
You're a fool. Why not try to read real Newspapers and watch PBS and the other news stations, national and local (ABC, CBS, NBC). Don't listen to trump and those who still believe (the Biddable Fools) that the election was stolen and Tucker Carlson and other talking heads who support Putin:

Sure, let Cumswalla Harris take over and really get this party started.

At least a new gop controlled senate will get to block any VP nomination from Harris and just leave it unfilled.

If Cumswalla chokes to death on a dick or some such then Kevin McCarthy (SoH) becomes POTUS......Oops!

Sure, let Cumswalla Harris take over and really get this party started.

At least a new gop controlled senate will get to block any VP nomination from Harris and just leave it unfilled.

If Cumswalla chokes to death on a dick or some such then Kevin McCarthy (SoH) becomes POTUS......Oops!
You are an asshole, "Cumswalla" is misogyny to the crapper, and in this case you are going to Ignore.

You're a fool. Why not try to read real Newspapers and watch PBS and the other news stations, national and local (ABC, CBS, NBC). Don't listen to trump and those who still believe (the Biddable Fools) that the election was stolen and Tucker Carlson and other talking heads who support Putin:

You know what makes you an ignorant fool? The fact that you think you know anything about me.

I haven't watched Fox New since Alan Colmes left; 13 years ago (and I haven't had cable television for three years). When I'm in the car I'll listen to the morning local station before they go political at 9am with Brian Kilmead, but then I switch over to either WUFT (broadcasting from the University of Florida) or to WJCT, which is a public radio station out of Jacksonville.

I don't listen to Trump for anything than his entertainment factor, and I'm a Trump voter who who doesn't believe Biden stole the election. If you were as smart as you'd like us to believe, you'd have known all of that.

But you're a shit-eating dipshit, so you just pretend you know what you're talking about.

Schools out, numbnuts. You're dismissed...

You know what makes you an ignorant fool? The fact that you think you know anything about me.

I haven't watched Fox New since Alan Colmes left; 13 years ago (and I haven't had cable television for three years). When I'm in the car I'll listen to the morning local station before they go political at 9am with Brian Kilmead, but then I switch over to either WUFT (broadcasting from the University of Florida) or to WJCT, which is a public radio station out of Jacksonville.

I don't listen to Trump for anything than his entertainment factor, and I'm a Trump voter who who doesn't believe Biden stole the election. If you were as smart as you'd like us to believe, you'd have known all of that.

But you're a shit-eating dipshit, so you just pretend you know what you're talking about.

Schools out, numbnuts. You're dismissed...
LOL....Careful it will put you in the green-bar hotel with me.....In fact he looks pretty good there himself. ;)

Alan Colmes

Forum List

Back