Biden Continues to Nominate Token Blacks to Appease Urban Machine Bosses

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
It started with Harris who is completely unqualified to be President in a crisis or pulling puppet Joe's stings...now comes the patronage to inner city black political machines. Establishment politics as usual. Don't base nominees on qualifications ...just pay back the voting demographic that saved my ass in the primary.

Trump put judges on the bench that had never even argued a case in court.

He also put a person who literally stated that he knew nothing about that position, Ben Carson, in charge of that office.

Copium thread #5189...

pepe.jpg

lol

It started with Harris who is completely unqualified to be President in a crisis or pulling puppet Joe's stings...now comes the patronage to inner city black political machines. Establishment politics as usual. Don't base nominees on qualifications ...just pay back the voting demographic that saved my ass in the primary.
The thread premise is a lie.

There’s no evidence in support of the idiotic notion that Biden seeks to ‘appease’ urban communities.

The hatful, racist right will never change.

Trump put judges on the bench that had never even argued a case in court.

He also put a person who literally stated that he knew nothing about that position, Ben Carson, in charge of that office.

Copium thread #5189...

pepe.jpg

lol
But no tokens based on race!

There’s no evidence in support of the idiotic notion that Biden seeks to ‘appease’ urban communities.

It's a fact. Biden is a typical career white politician throwing ignorant black voters some pork fat and cornbread. The black overseers of the urban machines will keep the common poor stupid black voter in his proper cotton row.

It would seem quite plausible and in fact hard to deny that a Democrat presidential hopeful would wish to build support with Democrat city hall and Democrat city government in general in order to maintain Democrat control of Democrat cities throughout the United States.

It would seem quite plausible and in fact hard to deny that a Democrat presidential hopeful would wish to build support with Democrat city hall and Democrat city government in general in order to maintain Democrat control of Democrat cities throughout the United States.
In order that black machine bosses can get rich, deliver the vote, and run urban areas into the fucking dung heap.

Look at you!! Huffing and puffing and being a dumbass racist. Trump and his crew of corrupt rich, incompetent, entitled white guys was much more to your liking I take it. The most corrupt Cabinet in recent history. Of course you prefer a bunch of corrupt white guys, ripping you off and embarassing your nation.

You're just that stupid.

Are they urban communities or racial jungles?
It's so hard to pick for Osteo Quid Pro Pedo Joe.

Look at you!! Huffing and puffing and being a dumbass racist. Trump and his crew of corrupt rich, incompetent, entitled white guys was much more to your liking I take it. The most corrupt Cabinet in recent history. Of course you prefer a bunch of corrupt white guys, ripping you off and embarassing your nation.

You're just that stupid.
I'm just telling the truth. Now, the focus of the question was Biden,not Trump.

You're just that stupid.

Osteo Quid Pro Pedo Joe is a, rich Corrupt entitled white guy you Canadian twat.

Well better than the Big Pharma exec he is replacing...

He was on the subcommittee for Health in congress... Good choice...

I almost want Osteo Quid Pro Pedo Joe to pull the steal off so I can laugh at his administration and his voters for 4 years.

I'm looking forward to Captain Covid living at Mar-a-Lago in exile. Fighting off tax fraud charges with his Pardon Posse at his side. Three of Trump's cabinet members were referred to the Justice Department for prosecution, and in the case of the first two, the AG declined to prosecute. The third case is pending. This is the same Justice Department which pursued Joe and Hunter Biden around the world and has yet to file a single charge against either of the.

I think you clowns have a lot of damn gall to talk about any of Biden's Cabinet picks. Most of them have government experience and sound resumes - something that none of Trump's FOX News picks had.

Well better than the Big Pharma exec he is replacing...

He was on the subcommittee for Health in congress... Good choice...
Biden is for big pharma. He's a career politician with 47 years of taking $$$ from corporate lobbyist. What a boob you are!

I almost want Osteo Quid Pro Pedo Joe to pull the steal off so I can laugh at his administration and his voters for 4 years.

I'm looking forward to Captain Covid living at Mar-a-Lago in exile. Fighting off tax fraud charges with his Pardon Posse at his side. Three of Trump's cabinet members were referred to the Justice Department for prosecution, and in the case of the first two, the AG declined to prosecute. The third case is pending. This is the same Justice Department which pursued Joe and Hunter Biden around the world and has yet to file a single charge against either of the.

I think you clowns have a lot of damn gall to talk about any of Biden's Cabinet picks. Most of them have government experience and sound resumes - something that none of Trump's FOX News picks had.
Premier Xi is going to live at Mar-a-Lago?

Forum List

Back