Biden Continues to Nominate Token Blacks to Appease Urban Machine Bosses

It started with Harris who is completely unqualified to be President in a crisis or pulling puppet Joe's stings...now comes the patronage to inner city black political machines. Establishment politics as usual. Don't base nominees on qualifications ...just pay back the voting demographic that saved my ass in the primary.
The thread premise is a lie.

There’s no evidence in support of the idiotic notion that Biden seeks to ‘appease’ urban communities.

The hatful, racist right will never change.

It's called "pandering." That's just what Democrats do, mostly out of fear for being perceived as "racist." Democrats and liberals in general are usually so ashamed of their own white heritage, therefore it makes them feel all warm and fuzzy inside when they kiss those black people's asses.

It started with Harris who is completely unqualified to be President in a crisis or pulling puppet Joe's stings...now comes the patronage to inner city black political machines. Establishment politics as usual. Don't base nominees on qualifications ...just pay back the voting demographic that saved my ass in the primary.
Biden speaking to a small crowd predominantly black, adults and kids at the DE swimming pool where he used to lifeguard upon changing the name to honor him: "By the way, you know, I sit on the stand, and it get hot. I got a lot, I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun, and the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and then watch the hair come back up again. They'd look at it. So I learned about roaches. I learned about kids jumping on my lap. And I love kids jumping on my lap."

Biden speaking to a small crowd predominantly black, adults and kids at the DE swimming pool where he used to lifeguard upon changing the name to honor him: "By the way, you know, I sit on the stand, and it get hot. I got a lot, I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun, and the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and then watch the hair come back up again. They'd look at it. So I learned about roaches. I learned about kids jumping on my lap. And I love kids jumping on my lap."

Censorship?

In order that black machine bosses can get rich, deliver the vote, and run urban areas into the fucking dung heap.
The capo, «il capo di tutti capi,» is always white, with a token drop of pure Sicilian blood for the sake of the ladies of the district. Under inner-city Democrats' system of omertà, the black machine bosses are almost always underbosses or consiglieri.

Look at you!! Huffing and puffing and being a dumbass racist. Trump and his crew of corrupt rich, incompetent, entitled white guys was much more to your liking I take it. The most corrupt Cabinet in recent history. Of course you prefer a bunch of corrupt white guys, ripping you off and embarassing your nation.

You're just that stupid.

Osteo Quid Pro Pedo Joe is a, rich Corrupt entitled white guy you Canadian twat.

We were discussing his cabinet picks, you clueless a$$hat, not President Elect Joe Biden.

I don't see Captain Covid out riding a bike or playing with his dog. Trump can't even walk down a ramp without assistance, and he had to drop out of the NATO Leaders walk around Brussels, panting and red faced.

You can always tells what the Trump Cult is most afraid of being found out about and Trump's health is that boondoogle. That's why he keeps focusing on how old Joe is, when in fact, Joe is only 3 years older than Trump, and Joe is in much better shape, both physically and mentally.

Trump has reached crazy uncle status.

All mainstream TV stations are doing this now, most if not all commercials. Basically Obama BS only they've upped their game by a lot.

Inclusion is code for a clown show for their faithful and ignorant, it's purely a smoke screen. All modes of information is politics, false ideology, and they consistently entertain the lowest common denominator, just like their party. Worse is what's supposed to be reporting has become only an extension of the PROG elite & Democrats. 1984 is here, IMO

Last edited:

Look at you!! Huffing and puffing and being a dumbass racist. Trump and his crew of corrupt rich, incompetent, entitled white guys was much more to your liking I take it. The most corrupt Cabinet in recent history. Of course you prefer a bunch of corrupt white guys, ripping you off and embarassing your nation.

You're just that stupid.

You appear to be extremely WOKE...Can you confirm your level of wokeness?

Inclusion is code for a clown show for their faithful and ignorant, purely a smoke screen.
Medieval Latin «inclusus» describes a punishment of being bricked in alive in a monastic cell.

You're just that stupid.

You appear to be extremely WOKE...Can you confirm your level of wokeness?

You appear to be severely inbred. It explains your posts and why you are a broke loser.

You're just that stupid.

Osteo Quid Pro Pedo Joe is a, rich Corrupt entitled white guy you Canadian twat.

We were discussing his cabinet picks, you clueless a$$hat, not President Elect Joe Biden.

I don't see Captain Covid out riding a bike or playing with his dog. Trump can't even walk down a ramp without assistance, and he had to drop out of the NATO Leaders walk around Brussels, panting and red faced.

You can always tells what the Trump Cult is most afraid of being found out about and Trump's health is that boondoogle. That's why he keeps focusing on how old Joe is, when in fact, Joe is only 3 years older than Trump, and Joe is in much better shape, both physically and mentally.

Osteoporosis Joe has brittle bones and walks around with a boot. Hajaha

Well better than the Big Pharma exec he is replacing...

He was on the subcommittee for Health in congress... Good choice...
Biden is for big pharma. He's a career politician with 47 years of taking $$$ from corporate lobbyist. What a boob you are!

You're just that stupid.

Donald Trump is fat, lazy, and can barely walk and he spends his time denigrating the physical health of his opponents, who are in much better shape than Trump.

You're just that stupid.

Donald Trump is fat, lazy, and can barely walk and he spends his time denigrating the physical health of his opponents, who are in much better shape than Trump.

Trump is a notorious workaholic. His campaign achedule alone quadrupled sleepy Joe's. Your TDS feelings are not facts.

Let's be gentle with President Biden.

He is mentally & physically fragile.

He recently refused to answer a question about his son. He simply said, "Next question!"

He is between a rock & a hard place.

He has to appoint some ladies & gentlemen of a certain ethnicity because they saved his candidacy in South Carolina.

But if he appoints too many, he will alienate some voters who will discover that they are not so color blind as they supposed themselves to be.

One thing is for sure: His Excellency's Cabinet (and lower positions) will be the most "diverse" in American history.

America is a-changing. Get aboard. The ride is going to be interesting.

Forum List

Back