Biden & Co have destroyed Americans confidence in their military

I trust our military 100%. It's not the men and women of the military who are to blame. It's not even the puppets in charge of the military, who are to blame. Things are about to come to a head. We are nearing the end of Act III.

Hint: Keep your eye on the Maxwell trial. That is all.

Go tell them they are "commie fags".....let me know when you do it tho, so I can watch.
Which ones should I start with ...the ones who refuse to take the poison vaxx and got tossed ..who would agree with me anyway ......or the filthy ugly fat Dyke who only made it into the Marines through "affirmative action"

I'll kick he /she /its /shit head in sideways....then I'll come on over and smack you like a bitch .....

DOUBLE DIGIT DROPS

Build Back Better?

Is their ANY stat that Biden hasn't managed to trash?
The propaganda around the troops is frankly absurd and nakedly jingoistic. How many fucking years did we all learn in school that the troops are "protecting our freedom abroad", only to learn years later that the troops were killing innocent civilians and torturing completely innocent people. Dont get me wrong, there definitely are some troops who are heroic and do genuinely sacrifice their bodies. But assuming that every troop is a hero merely because of their uniform is massively naieve.

Which ones should I start with ...the ones who refuse to take the poison vaxx and got tossed ..who would agree with me anyway ......or the filthy ugly fat Dyke who only made it into the Marines through "affirmative action"

I'll kick he /she /its /shit head in sideways....then I'll come on over and smack you like a bitch .....
You never served, did you? It shows. I'm sure Marines who actually served would chuckle.

The propaganda around the troops is frankly absurd and nakedly jingoistic. How many fucking years did we all learn in school that the troops are "protecting our freedom abroad", only to learn years later that the troops were killing innocent civilians and torturing completely innocent people. Dont get me wrong, there definitely are some troops who are heroic and do genuinely sacrifice their bodies. But assuming that every troop is a hero merely because of their uniform is massively naieve.
Believe me....nothing lowers morale more than knowing we've been used by rich righties who would never risk their own hides. You think people in the military have any respect for the fat former guy and his spawn? :heehee:

I'd like to see a poll of military members, asking them what they think of Biden promoting a person without a single day of military service, to 4 star Admiral.

IMO, when he did that, he effectively spit on every person that has served over the last 250 years.

That was such a perfect microcosm of the meaningless woke nonsense that defines this entire Administration. I remember when I first saw this in my news feed, the headline under the pic of Levine touted this as a "groundbreaking" promotion of the first transgender person to the rank of 4-star Admiral.

Then I opened the article, which added the little detail that this "4-star Admiral" rank is in the "Public Health Service Commissioned Corps (PHSCC)." That alone made me laugh, considering all the pomp and circumstance by the media about this being the nation's "first transgender four-star officer."

My first thought was, why the hell does the Public Health Service need an admiral? Upon further research, this got even more lame. It turns out the PHSCC (which "promotes public health and safety" and has no enlisted ranks) is led by the US surgeon general, who automatically holds the rank of "vice admiral" (3-star Admiral).

The Surgeon General, in turn, reports directly to the DHS assistant secretary for health (who happens to be Levine). The assistant secretary for health, in turn, is automatically appointed to the higher rank of 4-star admiral if he/she chooses to be commissioned in the PHSCC.

In essence, these are the most meaningless admiral ranks imaginable. That's the funniest part to me...the same ranks were automatically assigned to every prior surgeon general and every prior assistant secretary for health who elected to be commissioned (just a guess, but I'd bet most did not). Yet I had never seen a single media reference, self-description, or otherwise identifying the people in these jobs as "admirals," nonetheless a mass media campaign hyping the "4-star officer" rank. Not until now, anyways...

Admiral_Rachel_L._Levine.jpg

Everything this Administration does is geared towards setting as many woke "firsts" as possible... even when they're empty, meaningless, benchmarks, and require no actual accomplishment, merit, or competency... A headline and a photo-op is all that matters.

Last edited:

DOUBLE DIGIT DROPS

Build Back Better?

This op-ed isn't about Morale within the military, but, rather, about public confidence in the military, correct?

I don't know where these people are getting their data from... I neither see nor sense any such erosion.

For example... I don't know one single person who blames the military for Afghanistan... instead... Americans blame their political leadership in both parties.

I DO see an erosion of confidence in our elected officials who are charged with oversight and the proper USE of our military assets... but not the military itself.

And that disgust with elected officials spans the membership of BOTH political parties in this country... BOTH.

Last edited:

DOUBLE DIGIT DROPS

Build Back Better?

Trump was always trashing the military.. He trashed his generals and the "suckers and losers" buried in France.

DOUBLE DIGIT DROPS

Build Back Better?

So, how did you miss the fact that it went from 70% to 54% under the Trump admin?

It dropped 28% under Trump and 16% under Biden but it is all Biden's falut.

There is a reason nobody can ever take you seriously.

The title is also very dishonest.

78% of the country has confidence in the military, that is hardly destroyed. Also note that the military rates the highest of all the institutions they asked about.

1638966990222.png

My nephew is in court over the jab. 16 years of never ending combat in Afghanistan and Iraq. He had Covid and has natural immunity. Received many awards in Combat over there. Started as a gunner maintenance Black Hawks. Reached flight instructor Black Hawks. This is what the nation does for him after all that.

Did he also fight against the Anthrax vaccine?

I'd like to see a poll of military members, asking them what they think of Biden promoting a person without a single day of military service, to 4 star Admiral.

I do not think anyone in the military cares about how people in the United States Public Health Service Commissioned Corps are promoted. There is no connection at all between the two things.

Forum List

Back