WSJ Poll: 41% Approve of Biden's Performance, 57% Disapprove

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Let’s Go Brandon!

Almost 60% disapprove.

81 million!

Meanwhile, he's underwater with independents by 36%.

Only 30% of independent approve, vs. 60% who disapprove. Which means Democrats we’re heavily sampled in the poll.

Americans are extremely bent out of shape over the fear of Covid.
Biden's doddering doesn't help to provide any confidence of getting through the pandemic. And most likely the truth is that Trump could offer even less confidence.

It's not a comparison that you should be barking on about. It's electing a fully effective leader that can make the people feel safe.

Let’s Go Brandon!

Almost 60% disapprove.

81 million!

Only 30% of independent approve, vs. 60% who disapprove. Which means Democrats we’re heavily sampled in the poll.
What's even more startling is Americans confidence in our military. It's dropped by the double digits since Biden took office and our military leaders went woke

Americans are extremely bent out of shape over the fear of Covid.
Biden's doddering doesn't help to provide any confidence of getting through the pandemic. And most likely the truth is that Trump could offer even less confidence.

It's not a comparison that you should be barking on about. It's electing a fully effective leader that can make the people feel safe.
What with the climate of dysfunctionality from the pandemic what in the hell do you expect?

Move along.... noting to see here... move along....

It is unsurprising that this disaster of a president is not getting good poll numbers. They are crashing early though, he has a lot of time before midterms and the upcoming SCOTUS decision igniting the left and a possible economic recovery in time for 2022 elections. The economy will recover at some point and he will declare it a victory, not much different than Obama.

What's even more startling is Americans confidence in our military. It's dropped by the double digits since Biden took office and our military leaders went woke

With this as the nation highest ranking military officer, no wonder Americans have no confidence in the military anymore.

1638924647871.png

Let’s Go Brandon!

Almost 60% disapprove.

81 million!

~~~~~~
Actually, his disapproval rate is much higher than 64% more like 78% if you consider all the aspects of his actions and blatant lies that he spews each day.
Take for example his virtual meeting with Putin. He's given Putin the leverage by allowing the NORD Stream 2 pipeline to be finished. All it takes is the sign off of certification.
Meanwhile Bai Dung is pledging to guard the borders of the Ukraine from Russian incursion while allowing its Southern border with Mexico to remain open letting people of all stripes in.

Let’s Go Brandon!

Almost 60% disapprove.

81 million!

If only old senile Joe would stop following dumb Don’s policies, he be doing better in popularity poles.

excalibur
How right you are and I doubt its 41%. Its more like 20% or lower. He's extremely unpopular and he should be.

Bidung is a walking, talking disaster which we will have to suffer through for another 3 years. Good Lord.

It's hard to take the military seriously when we've got top admirals that want to be women and walk around in heels.

At first I thought he was a Navy admiral or something. I hadn't read into it much as this isn't a topic that I find particularly interesting. Still, a four star officer in a uniformed service branch of the United States. I wonder how long it will be before some male born Army general is walking around in heels.

At first I thought he was a Navy admiral or something. I hadn't read into it much as this isn't a topic that I find particularly interesting. Still, a four star officer in a uniformed service branch of the United States. I wonder how long it will be before some male born Army general is walking around in heels.

Thanks. I was pretty sure this is who you were talking about. They have nothing to do with the military.

Forum List

Back