Biden & Co have destroyed Americans confidence in their military

You never served, did you? It shows. I'm sure Marines who actually served would chuckle.
just 45 percent of those polled said they had “a great deal of trust and confidence” in the military as an institution. That marks a 25-point drop from November 2018 and an 11-point drop since February 2021

^^^^Biden did that

just 45 percent of those polled said they had “a great deal of trust and confidence” in the military as an institution. That marks a 25-point drop from November 2018 and an 11-point drop since February 2021

^^^^Biden did that
Don’t blame Biden for your BDS.

DOUBLE DIGIT DROPS

Build Back Better?

Is their ANY stat that Biden hasn't managed to trash?

Red neck noise.

Sorry you now hate the military. We will add that to the long list of folks you guys hate. Blacks, Hispanics, cops, courts, judges, women, gays, Jews, the press, actors, actresses, newsmen, reporters, tv news producers, professors, NFL players, activists, corrections officers, your self, NBA players, umpires, immigrants, the poor, liberals, referees, the Salvation Army, the UN, the joint chiefs of staff, democrats, teachers, MLB players, appellate court judges, lesbians, Asians, any former GOP presidential candidate you voted for, transgender, the sick, the FBI…

Have I left anyone out that you despise?

I'd like to see a poll of military members, asking them what they think of Biden promoting a person without a single day of military service, to 4 star Admiral.

IMO, when he did that, he effectively spit on every person that has served over the last 250 years.

I was in the army in the early 90s. Ive been out quite a while. If I did have a kid I would discourage them as best I could to not join any branch if they expressed interest. Today's military is not something I'd want to be a part of in all honesty.

2 decades of War and after that A drooling Imbecile in office is gonna try to force them out over a jab..............Yeah. Why they stay in at this point is beyond me.

Then GTFO, we have a bloated military anyway. It would be called addition by subtraction. Keep quality soldiers and boot the riff raff.

My nephew is in court over the jab. 16 years of never ending combat in Afghanistan and Iraq. He had Covid and has natural immunity. Received many awards in Combat over there. Started as a gunner maintenance Black Hawks. Reached flight instructor Black Hawks. This is what the nation does for him after all that.

FUCK that POS Joe Biden and all these leftist pricks. That is my nice way of saying it BTW.
Cool story, bro.

^^^^Biden did that

Biden did not do that, or not all of it. 14 of the 25 point drop came under your god Trump....why do you not blame him also?

I was in the army in the early 90s. Ive been out quite a while. If I did have a kid I would discourage them as best I could to not join any branch if they expressed interest. Today's military is not something I'd want to be a part of in all honesty.
Same here I got out after Somalia wirh Clinton. Pffft

DOUBLE DIGIT DROPS

Build Back Better?

Is their ANY stat that Biden hasn't managed to trash?

If you lumps had your way America would still be bringing boys home dead.
Fyck Afghanistan. Let the idiots suffer under their stupid religion.

Forum List

Back