Biden Claimed He Would Unify America

Unity. Yea. Nice idea. Obama tried it too.

Didn't get him much . It's hard to unify with people dedicated to destroying you but hey...give it a shot.

The thing people forget is that Biden has been here before
They preferred a leader like Trump which refused to work together, who supported the splits in society and to bully those he did not like this is the Christian values they exalt.

Last edited:
He lied. His goal is to divide America.

Yes, he lied. But I don't think his goal is to divide America, we're already divided. What I believe his goal instead is to eliminate all opposition to his political agenda, including but not limited to the curtailment of our 1st and 2nd Amendment rights. Which also means the end of the Republican Party and Donald Trump in particular..
Obama divided America, Joe divided America, whine whine whine.....I know I'm gonna get banned permanently from this site, but you low level piece of shit Trump whores are making me so mad.....EVERY SINGLE TIME A DEMOCRAT GET INTO OFFICE, YOU WHITE PIECES OF SHIT HAVE A UNITY RACE MELTDOWN. SUDDENLY EVERY GOTDAMN BODIES A FUCKIN RACIST BUT YOU WHORES. Get this through your fuckin heads, that orange motherfucker Trump, your Hitler, your Klan buddy, there's your fuckin race divider now find a pole and go suck a ****

Totalitarian states "unify" their people. When no one has any voice or freedom there is a great degree of uniformity.
No one has lost their ability to speak freely you are doing it right here.

View attachment 452439

Plenty of things one can't say and do around here.

How many times have you been banned?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)
1612366056252.png

So you support a site which devalues your civil rights?

1612366056187.png

Any time humans interact they generally have to give up some of their rights to speak freely.

I just know how to...

*****CHUCKLE*****

Totalitarian states "unify" their people. When no one has any voice or freedom there is a great degree of uniformity.

View attachment 452439

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)View attachment 452443

View attachment 452442

Any time humans interact they generally have to give up some of their rights to speak freely.

I just know how to...

*****CHUCKLE*****

Helps when you are over seventy.

If you thought biden was a uniter, you are hopeless.
Biden lied?
View attachment 452434
You should be used to lies since you are a Trump sycophant.
Name one Trump lie that impacted you.
I can name 5 Biden lies in the last two weeks that have impacted you personally.
my brother died of Covid you motherfucker........that trumps anything you got. Now go suck a ****
Sorry to hear it Tiger. Had a good friend die from it as well.

There's s lot of damage left from Trump's legacy that will be hard to get over

For the record, Biden doesn't run impeachment.
For the record, BIDEN IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

Biden does not run impeachment.

During the Georgia elections Trump AND the Democrats came out for higher covid relief payments. It was noted by many that Mitch blocking those would lead to the GOP losing. Why didn't Trump just force Mitch to pass them?
Trump couldn't force Mitch to pass those payments and yet you know that Trump thought he should because Trump spoke up. I Beijing's little bitch didn't want this kangaroo court proceeding to divide the nation where is his voice saying stop? Face it. Biden is a fucking liar. He lied about EVERYTHING!!

Biden is not involved in any way, shape or form w/impeachment.

Facts don't care about your feelings bitches.

#SorryNotSorry

View attachment 452439

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)View attachment 452443

View attachment 452442

I just know how to...

*****CHUCKLE*****

Helps when you are over seventy.

1612366378972.png

Not there yet and it's not my fault your inner city school education was inadequate.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Attachments

• 1612366379176.png
    1612366379176.png
    46.5 KB · Views: 8
If you thought biden was a uniter, you are hopeless.
Biden lied?
View attachment 452434
You should be used to lies since you are a Trump sycophant.
Name one Trump lie that impacted you.
I can name 5 Biden lies in the last two weeks that have impacted you personally.
my brother died of Covid you motherfucker........that trumps anything you got. Now go suck a ****
Sorry to hear it Tiger. Had a good friend die from it as well.

There's s lot of damage left from Trump's legacy that will be hard to get over
Very true. Trump's legacy will be that I can't ever look at a Biden voter again and pretend they're not dumb as fuck. I don't see getting over that.

We need a good old fashioned war like WWII not those fake wars that we have been waging since then.

That will unite people more than any politician will

When Biden says he will be a uniter, he really means that he expects everyone to see things his misguided way. Either that or he's just a stone cold liar. In the end, I don't think Biden even wants unity. He prefers these class and race wars that he has fabricated

Very true. Trump's legacy will be that I can't ever look at a Biden voter again and pretend they're not dumb as fuck. I don't see getting over that.
Yea well conversely I'll never be able to look at a Trump voter and not see the Capitol Insurrection or the image of families split apart (some lost forever) or Bripat giving the world the finger

Yea well conversely I'll never be able to look at a Trump voter and not see the Capitol Insurrection or the image of families split apart (some lost forever) or Bripat giving the world the finger
you are a disgusting human being.

Just my observation based on how how you use tragedy to push your narrative.

Cya .

He lied. His goal is to divide America.

And for you Leftards wishing to hide Uncle Joe behind Nancy’s skirt:

Awwww - Tissue? :itsok:

Biden is not involved in any way, shape or form w/impeachment.

Facts don't care about your feelings bitches.

#SorryNotSorry
It seems angry leftists are the most separated from reality.

You may have missed it but Biden is the chief executive of government. Congress is a part of government that falls under the purview of the chief executive.

To suggest that Biden has nothing to do with congressional actions is simply nonsensical.

Forum List

Back