Biden cheat sheet shows he had advance knowledge of journalist’s question

So Biden is prepared with aswers for expected questions. Isn't that what every responsible executive is supposed to do?
Expected questions?

When they spell out "Question Number one" with reporter and pics of said reporter, along with the answer his handlers tell him to give it's a problem.

The fact you can't acknowledge this says more about you than the Vegetable in the White House.

Expected questions?

When they spell out "Question Number one" with reporter and pics of said reporter, along with the answer his handlers tell him to give it's a problem.

The fact you can't acknowledge this says more about you than the Vegetable in the White House.
True! Biden is pathetic. To think the President and Commandeer in Chief of the most powerful nation on earth can’t answer questions without having both the question and the prewritten answer. It is a travesty this senile old man has the audacity to run again in 2024.

Of course I do. I also know that some questions are expected, depending on the current events. I'm proud to have a president smart enough to anticipate questions and prepare complete answers for them.
Yep, you must be proud to have a president that has prepared answers that specifically tells him the YOU and YOURS. Better question is who prepares the answers, so potato head can read them.

Totally and completely disgusting and pathetic.The most fake, astroturf administration since, well, I guess you'd have to go all the way back to the Obama administration. But this... THIS... takes it to a whole new level.

The one before homO was the one that completely sold America out and pointed our ship off a cliff...

This is not the first time Biden's been caught with "a sheet cheat." Not there is anything essentially wrong with him having his answers prepped ahead of time, but I will give this credit to Trump. He generally took every question thrown at him, whether prepared or on the fly.

So let's get this straight.

Biden cheats.

The media helps him cheat.

But he would NEVER EVER CHEAT in an ELECTION....

LOL!!!

True! Biden is pathetic. To think the President and Commandeer in Chief of the most powerful nation on earth can’t answer questions without having both the question and the prewritten answer. It is a travesty this senile old man has the audacity to run again in 2024.
He is a vegetable.

Are you kidding? Old Brandon's handlers probably negotiate with the friendly media and pick the questions they like.
They most likely hand out cards just like that so the ask the question exactly like it is written for Tater so he doesn’t get confused.

Forum List

Back