Biden: Cause of Texas Synagogue Attack a MYSTERY!

You're FOS, as usual.
Trump's plan for "Peace" was to let 5000 Taliban prisoners loose?

Yeah, genius.
actually that was the Afghan Govt that let them out, in exchange for thousands of their people being held by the taliban

prisoner exchanges are pretty common in peace talks…have been for centuries

try again

We may never know the motive.

‘I don’t– we don’t have I don’t think there is sufficient information to know about why he targeted that synagogue, why he insisted on the release of someone who’s been in prison for over 10 years, why he was engaged, why he was using an anti-Semitic and anti-Israeli comments,’ Biden told reporters.”

Well, in all fairness, Dementia Joe really may not know.

actually that was the Afghan Govt that let them out, in exchange for thousands of their people being held by the taliban
No, they didn't that was Trump, lying retard.

The United States agreed to an initial reduction of its force level from 13,000 to 8,600 within 135 days (ie., by July 2020), followed by a full withdrawal within 14 months (ie., by 1 May 2021) if the Taliban keeps its commitments. The United States also committed to closing five military bases within 135 days, and expressed its intent to end economic sanctions on the Taliban by August 27, 2020.

By January 2021, just 2,500 US troops remained in the country, and NATO forces fully evacuated by the end of that summer.

The Agreement was supported by China, Russia, and Pakistan but did not involve the government of Afghanistan
prisoner exchanges are pretty common in peace talks…have been for centuries
The Trump administration agreed to the release of up to 5,000 Taliban prisoners in exchange for the release of up to 1,000 prisoners “of the other side.”

Wow, the great negotiator approved a 5 to1 ratio.
Everything he touched, turned to shit.

TRAITOR

try again

No, they didn't that was Trump, lying retard.

The United States agreed to an initial reduction of its force level from 13,000 to 8,600 within 135 days (ie., by July 2020), followed by a full withdrawal within 14 months (ie., by 1 May 2021) if the Taliban keeps its commitments. The United States also committed to closing five military bases within 135 days, and expressed its intent to end economic sanctions on the Taliban by August 27, 2020.

By January 2021, just 2,500 US troops remained in the country, and NATO forces fully evacuated by the end of that summer.

The Agreement was supported by China, Russia, and Pakistan but did not involve the government of Afghanistan

The Trump administration agreed to the release of up to 5,000 Taliban prisoners in exchange for the release of up to 1,000 prisoners “of the other side.”

Wow, the great negotiator approved a 5 to1 ratio.
Everything he touched, turned to shit.

TRAITOR

Geez get off your propaganda and get in the real world...the Afgan Govt approved the trade, they were there prisoners. Yes, Trump worked towards brokering the peace between the two...that's what world leaders do...the peace and final withdraw of all our troops was conditioned on the Taliban's behavior...they didn't behave, Xiden ignored the work done, and surrendered. Try again

WTF?
They were the Taliban, idiot.

It was the Trump regime, who via Pompeo negotiated with the Taliban, retard.
Negotiated the release of over 5000 Taliban prisoners.

It was Trump who was the Taliban's friend.

Sometime in June, Donald Trump sells the entire 45th floor of Trump World Tower to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for $4.5 million.

Rebecca Ocampo and her firm Housing International help broker the deal between Trump and the Saudis. She later says the apartments are related to a “new, potentially lucrative market in the Middle East.” Ocampo sues Trump later in the year for refusing to pay her broker’s fee.

Just a few months later, 19 men including 15 Saudi nationals take down the World Trade Center. Some of them are allegedly financed by individuals connected to the Saudi government, including two Saudi intelligence agents.

TRAITOR
Have I got some bad news for you about Biden arming the Taliban with billions of dollars of American military hardware.

We may never know the motive.

‘I don’t– we don’t have I don’t think there is sufficient information to know about why he targeted that synagogue, why he insisted on the release of someone who’s been in prison for over 10 years, why he was engaged, why he was using an anti-Semitic and anti-Israeli comments,’ Biden told reporters.”
Biden is an idiot

I think even the twin tweeners Mac1958 and Golfing Gator would agree with me in this instance

Geez get off your propaganda and get in the real world...the Afgan Govt approved the trade, they were there prisoners. Yes, Trump worked towards brokering the peace between the two...that's what world leaders do...the peace and final withdraw of all our troops was conditioned on the Taliban's behavior...they didn't behave, Xiden ignored the work done, and surrendered. Try again

What a retard, is there any other kind of Trumpster?

No matter what you try, like your orange daddy, YOU FAIL.

That was AFTER Trump released 4600 prisoners.

Biden was handed a shit sandwich by the blunderer-in-chief.

Trump grabbed his ankles for the Taliban, just like he did for Putin.

Have I got some bad news for you about Biden arming the Taliban with billions of dollars of American military hardware.
I have even worse news.

Trump had 11 months and didn't remove one piece of military hardware, meanwhile reducing troop level from 13,500 to 2500.................for Biden to deal with.

What a retard, is there any other kind of Trumpster?

No matter what you try, like your orange daddy, YOU FAIL.

That was AFTER Trump released 4600 prisoners.

Biden was handed a shit sandwich by the blunderer-in-chief.

Trump grabbed his ankles for the Taliban, just like he did for Putin.
it was part of the exchange. Trump released no prisoners

xiden was handed a plan he could of followed but decided not to.

I have even worse news.

Trump had 11 months and didn't remove one piece of military hardware, meanwhile reducing troop level from 13,500 to 2500.................for Biden to deal with.
Trump was dealing with the Neo Cons in his Party. They had different ideas. Biden and the Progs knew all the answers. They told us over and over. They had a year before the election at least. They sure knew enough to have EO's on the first day inf office up to the sealing for Biden to sign.

Trump was dealing with the Neo Cons in his Party.
Sure he was.

Where on TV or twitter?

They had different ideas. Biden and the Progs knew all the answers.
Sure he did.
They told us over and over. They had a year before the election at least.
There is only one president at a time, much to the disappointment of Trump.
The agreement was signed in February, Trump didn't leave office until 11 months later.
Trump didn't do shit but draw down troops.
Leaving Biden with a shit show, Trump created.
They sure knew enough to have EO's on the first day inf office up to the sealing for Biden to sign.

I have even worse news.

an
Sure he was.

Where on TV or twitter?

Sure he did.

There is only one president at a time, much to the disappointment of Trump.
The agreement was signed in February, Trump didn't leave office until 11 months later.
Trump didn't do shit but draw down troops.
Leaving Biden with a shit show, Trump created.
Xiden surrendered. Left our people behind to be held hostage by the taliban…murdered by terrorist…

he turned his back on our allies as well…destroyed relations with our oldest ally…became the first president to be held in contempt of the united kingdom

xiden is a traitor

and it gets worse, now he’s arming the terrorist

We (Texas) will not surrender to these islamonazis like Brandon has.

dTEveTJE_eLxlHvEbidV_E5OmXPI-eWs5LqK1Ce8a0Q.png

This seems foreign to the Trump cult, because they have no concept of a President that carefully weighs his words to correspond to the weight and responsibikity of his office.

They want a president that talks like them and their drunk buddies after a case of PBR.

Forum List

Back