Biden: Cause of Texas Synagogue Attack a MYSTERY!

This seems foreign to the Trump cult, because they have no concept of a President that carefully weighs his words to correspond to the weight and responsibikity of his office.

They want a president that talks like them and their drunk buddies after a case of PBR.
haha…this from old newer summit joe? haha did you type that with a straight face?

This seems foreign to the Trump cult, because they have no concept of a President that carefully weighs his words to correspond to the weight and responsibikity of his office.

They want a president that talks like them and their drunk buddies after a case of PBR.
You funny.

1642535920172.jpeg

We may never know the motive.

‘I don’t– we don’t have I don’t think there is sufficient information to know about why he targeted that synagogue, why he insisted on the release of someone who’s been in prison for over 10 years, why he was engaged, why he was using an anti-Semitic and anti-Israeli comments,’ Biden told reporters.”

These are the same people who claimed "a car" was responsible for the Waukesha mass murder.

We see right through them.

I have even worse news.

Trump had 11 months and didn't remove one piece of military hardware, meanwhile reducing troop level from 13,500 to 2500.................for Biden to deal with.
Because the equipment was to be given to a functioning Afghanistan army, shitforbrains. Brandon’s Dunkirk immediately collapsed the Afghanistan government.

Now you get to make the case Trump thought Biden would win. And...go!
August 17 2020
"The only way we're going to lose this election is if this election is rigged," he said during a stop in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, the second of several battleground events he is using this week.

August 25 2020
They’re trying to steal the election from the Republicans. […] In a very, very nice way I will tell you they are trying to steal the election just like they did it last time with spying and we caught them, and that included President Obama.

[…] The only way they can take this election away from us is if this is a rigged election. We’re going to win this election.
Trump in Charlotte, NC.

September 15 2020
Trump told “Fox & Friends,” “The one thing we can’t beat if they cheat on the ballots. Now [Sisolak] will cheat on the ballots. I have no doubt about it. This is the same man who is in charge of the ballots.”

Moments later, he turned to complain about difficulties in holding his rally in Nevada.

Because the equipment was to be given to a functioning Afghanistan army, shitforbrains.
So, how many tanks can they drive at once?
How many helicopters can they fly at once?
How many RPG's can they shoot at once?
Brandon’s Dunkirk immediately collapsed the Afghanistan government.
Of course, he did.
What collapsed the Afghan government was the orange appeaser letting over 5000 Taliban prisoners loose from Afghan prisons.

August 17 2020
"The only way we're going to lose this election is if this election is rigged," he said during a stop in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, the second of several battleground events he is using this week.

August 25 2020
They’re trying to steal the election from the Republicans. […] In a very, very nice way I will tell you they are trying to steal the election just like they did it last time with spying and we caught them, and that included President Obama.

[…] The only way they can take this election away from us is if this is a rigged election. We’re going to win this election.
Trump in Charlotte, NC.

September 15 2020
Trump told “Fox & Friends,” “The one thing we can’t beat if they cheat on the ballots. Now [Sisolak] will cheat on the ballots. I have no doubt about it. This is the same man who is in charge of the ballots.”

Moments later, he turned to complain about difficulties in holding his rally in Nevada.
That does not prove your claim.

We may never know the motive.

‘I don’t– we don’t have I don’t think there is sufficient information to know about why he targeted that synagogue, why he insisted on the release of someone who’s been in prison for over 10 years, why he was engaged, why he was using an anti-Semitic and anti-Israeli comments,’ Biden told reporters.”
Leftists bend over backwards to deny or minimize obvious acts of antisemitism while simultaneously crying how math - and everything else - is racist.

In this particular case, given the background of the Muslim terrorist and the obvious targeting of Jews in their house of worship on Shabbat, the Dems had to admit it was antisemitism.

No, he wasn't. Don't be stupid, unless, as I suspect, you simply can't help it.
WTF? Moron.

August 17 2020

Bet you didn't sue Trump.

You thought his reading "comprehension" correspondence course was a GREAT investment.

WTF? Moron.

August 17 2020

Bet you didn't sue Trump.

You thought his reading "comprehension" correspondence course was a GREAT investment.
He was confident he would win. The only way he could see himself losing was if the Democrats cheated.

Are you admitting the Democrats cheated?

You really are a stupid, stupid person.
You're an imbecile who supports, defends, and believes a lying moron.
You must a "stable genius" like Trump.

Still, waiting for JFK Jr. to come back from the dead?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back