Biden Cancels Dr. Seuss

I don't think he cancelled him. It wasn't written by him.

"The proclamation was written by the Department of Education and you could certainly speak to them about more specifics about the drafting of it, but Read Across America Day has not existed forever," White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said Tuesday. "It has only been around for a short period of time. It elevates and celebrates a love of reading among our nation's youngest readers and the day is also a chance to celebrate diverse authors whose work and lived experience reflect the diversity of our country.

"That's certainly what they what they attempt to do or hope to do this year. And as we celebrate the love of reading and uplift diverse and representative authors, it is especially important that we ensure all children can see themselves represented and celebrated celebrated in the books that they read."

Are you aware that Newsweek is a very prolific fake news propaganda outlet?
Ok. So...........Biden wrote this years proclamation?
The Cat In The Hat was black. Seuss was really ahead of his time. All inclusive in his creatures.

"The proclamation was written by the Department of Education and you could certainly speak to them about more specifics about the drafting of it, but Read Across America Day has not existed forever," White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said Tuesday. "It has only been around for a short period of time. It elevates and celebrates a love of reading among our nation's youngest readers and the day is also a chance to celebrate diverse authors whose work and lived experience reflect the diversity of our country.

"That's certainly what they what they attempt to do or hope to do this year. And as we celebrate the love of reading and uplift diverse and representative authors, it is especially important that we ensure all children can see themselves represented and celebrated celebrated in the books that they read."

The Cat In The Hat was black. Seuss was really ahead of his time. All inclusive in his creatures.

The best black cat

The NEA launched Read Across America in 1998 and purposely made it coincide with Seuss' b'day. What does Jen Ball Sacky think is a long time. Twenty-three years is almost her lifetime.

Nothing Biden says is written by him but he is certainly responsible for the content. I will say that he probably was not even aware of what he was reading. Sorry Psaki's broad brush cover-your-ass statement is meaningless. Everyone knows why 'Read Across America' coincides with Dr. Suess's birthday. Dr. Suess's books have been held up over the decades as one of the pinnacles of early reading education and for Biden to not even mention his name on the day created on his birthday is pretty poor form.
" Nothing Biden says is written by him but he is certainly responsible for the content. I will say that he probably was not even aware of what he was reading. " This is a quintessential description of Trump and his statements and speeches. A perfect description of Trump, not Biden.

Dr. Suess Enterprises recently withdrew 6 books from publication, because they contained asian stereotypes. Again, Seuss's company, not anyone else. Seuss's company is basically carrying on the wishes of the author.

Theodor Seuss Geisel was aware that some of his war work was pretty nasty, and he apologized for it.

5063_-_1.jpg

However, Suess was clear about his opinions about those like Trump cultists.

seuss2.jpg

Don't you have a boot to lick?

The NEA launched Read Across America in 1998 and purposely made it coincide with Seuss' b'day. What does Jen Ball Sacky think is a long time. Twenty-three years is almost her lifetime.
But, it's not forever, according to her.

I was unaware the president had to read Dr. Seuss.
Well you know Biden's brain isn't working so DR SEUSS is probably about as high as Bidens actual reading ability can go.

BTW, has anyone else noticed that since Biden's stand in with the different ears is no longer doing the speeches that Biden is no longer able to give speeches?

Last edited:
I was unaware the president had to read Dr. Seuss.
Well you know Biden's brain isn't working so DR SEUSS is probably about as high as Bidens actual reading ability can go.

BTW, has anyone else notic that since Biden's stand in with the different ears is no longer doing the speeches that Biden is no longer able to give speeches?
No, I don't pay attention to speeches because they don't really say much.

I don't presume that Biden possesses the mental acuity to write anything but his signature, if that. And he probably fucks that up too.

Last edited:

I don't presume that Biden possesses the mental acuity to write.
Ok. I don't either.

If he is doing this over here then he can't be signing executive orders or attempting to converse with leaders across the world.
Not the point, he is doing nothing himself, he is told what to do. He is clueless. He signed more EO's than any other President. He didn't write them or even think about what he was doing. I mean, 'come on man' what President would forget to mention Dr. Seuss on a day created on his birthday and a time where schools have traditionally promoted Dr. Seuss books? We have a government run by Washington DC elites. Biden is just their clown puppet.

If he is doing this over here then he can't be signing executive orders or attempting to converse with leaders across the world.
Not the point, he is doing nothing himself, he is told what to do. He is clueless. He signed more EO's than any other President. He didn't write them or even think about what he was doing. I mean, 'come on man' what President would forget to mention Dr. Seuss on a day created on his birthday and a time where schools have traditionally promoted Dr. Seuss books? We have a government run by Washington DC elites. Biden is just their clown puppet.
I agree.

Carlson is an OP ed program. He never claims to be part of the Fox journalistic team. Fox, unlike CNN and MSNBC, actually separates their journalists from their OP ed programs. CNN and MSNBC have 'journalists' spewing OP ED DNC talking points. We know this because they virtually parrot the DNC talking points.

Last edited:
Carlson is an OP ed program. He never claims to be part of the Fox journalistic team. Fox, unlike CNN and MSNBC separates their journalists from their OP ed programs. CNN and MSNBC have 'journalists' spewing OP ED DNC talking points. We know this because they virtually parrot the DNC talking points.
This is what FOXNOOSE told the world about 'lil Tuckered Carlson here, "no 'reasonable viewer' takes Tucker Carlson seriously"

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

This is what FOXNOOSE told the world about 'lil Tuckered Carlson here, "no 'reasonable viewer' takes Tucker Carlson seriously"

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
So fucking what? He has an OP ED program you fucking dufus!! It's his OPINION....Fox never said he was an objective journalist. Do you even READ the posts to which you reply? I can tell you no one takes Chris Cuomo (a lying journalist) seriously either...at least no intelligent person....You probably do though. Who is "foxnoose" btw?

P.S. Hey Markie, did you watch Carlson's segment on Dr. Seuss tonight? Tell us all what he said. Otherwise STFU and go away you low information poster. :fu:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back