Biden Cancels Dr. Seuss

Are you aware that Newsweek is a very prolific fake news propaganda outlet?

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!!

FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!!
They live in a leftist, DNC hall of mirrors and parrots. Everywhere they look in their leftist bubble agrees with them. Any other houghts or opinions are strictly 'verboten' by their MSM minders. They are told what to think, what to watch and, most importantly for their propaganda, what not to watch. I bet none of these leftist loons have ever watched Carlson....They don't HAVE to watch Carlson, after all, the media tells them what he said and what it means.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

OKay..........now Dr Seuss is a racist.
I remember reading his books when I was waiting to have my teeth worked on. I even remember the names of most of them....after 55 years.
  • The Cat In The Hat
  • Go Dogs Go
  • Green Eggs And Ham
  • Horton Hears A Who!
  • The Lorax
  • How The Grinch Stole Christmas
  • One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

This is some racist stuff here folks. Now if someone would just fill me in on what's racist about it.

This just makes me want to slap these silly idiots.
They call it 'Cultural sensitivity'......I call it overly sensitive culture.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

View attachment 463660

I remember reading his books when I was waiting to have my teeth worked on. I even remember the names of most of them....after 55 years.
  • The Cat In The Hat
  • Go Dogs Go
  • Green Eggs And Ham
  • Horton Hears A Who!
  • The Lorax

This is some racist stuff here folks. Now if someone would just fill me in on what's racist about it.

I call it bugfuck crazy.

Take his name off the things that are named for him, revoke his awards. Cancel this Ivy Leaguer ASAP,

These kinds of periods of cancellation occur from time to time, they are essential to cleaning out the society.

View attachment 463660

• The Cat In The Hat
  • Go Dogs Go
  • Green Eggs And Ham
  • Horton Hears A Who!
  • The Lorax

I call it bugfuck crazy.
This morning they said that Amazon changed the icon in their ads because some silly fuck claimed it looked like Hitler's mustache.

What’s next? I wouldn’t rule anything out

Jet airliners must be banned. From the ground they look like a cross flying.

View attachment 463660

• The Cat In The Hat
  • Go Dogs Go
  • Green Eggs And Ham
  • Horton Hears A Who!
  • The Lorax

View attachment 463662
How horrible. What will you be able to read now?

Taken from Twitter

Anthea

@Anthea06274890
· 11h
I do not like Biden and Kam
I do not like them, smart I am
I do not like their little brains
I do not like losing all our gains
I do not like them when they speak
I do not like that they are weak
I do not like that they’re a sham
I do not like Biden and Kam

View attachment 463660

• The Cat In The Hat
  • Go Dogs Go
  • Green Eggs And Ham
  • Horton Hears A Who!
  • The Lorax

View attachment 463662

You ain't seen nothing yet.

We all know that once you give in to a bully, there is no stopping him or her.

Americans have rolled over so quickly that the activists know that all they have to do in order to get their way is to utter the dreaded "R" word.

I am not kidding when I predict that the "White" House will eventually be forced to return to its old name of the Executive Mansion.

During the next four years, many people and books will be canceled.

The Dems are on a roll, and they are going to push Americans as far as they can -- until there is the predictable backlash.

You younger people (I am 83) are going to see a whole lot of terrible things in the coming decades.

Good luck to you and especially your grandchildren.

View attachment 463660

• The Cat In The Hat
  • Go Dogs Go
  • Green Eggs And Ham
  • Horton Hears A Who!
  • The Lorax

View attachment 463662

You ain't seen nothing yet.

We all know that once you give in to a bully, there is no stopping him or her.

Americans have rolled over so quickly that the activists know that all they have to do in order to get their way is to utter the dreaded "R" word.

I am not kidding when I predict that the "White" House will eventually be forced to return to its old name of the Executive Mansion.

During the next four years, many people and books will be canceled.

The Dems are on a roll, and they are going to push Americans as far as they can -- until there is the predictable backlash.

You younger people (I am 83) are going to see a whole lot of terrible things in the coming decades.

Good luck to you and especially your grandchildren.
This is designed to cause a backlash.
This is how they work.
They say this ridiculous stuff....then we comment on the stupidity of it....and then they scream "RACIST"!!!

Phil is a day late and a dollar short on complaining about this BS....but he still found a way to make fun of conservatives...even though they are the only ones acting rational.

Last edited:
The free-market hatred by the Trump cultists here has reached insane levels. Suess's family made a free choice, and that massively triggered the Trump cult. They literally think that everyone has to obey their edicts. Given the level of their snowflake rage, it's likely we'll see more violence from them soon.

No joke!!

"National Reading Month began on Monday, and Tuesday is “Read Across America Day,” which is celebrated on the birthday of Theodor Seuss Geisel, known to millions of children over many decades as Dr. Seuss." however......

"Unlike past years, Dr. Seuss’s legacy won’t be celebrated so much in 2021. While Joe Biden’s predecessors have all acknowledged Dr. Seuss in their presidential proclamations for Read Across America Day, the current president refused to mention his name."

"But the beloved children’s author is noticeably absent from Joe Biden’s proclamation, released on Monday."

Here's a link to the President's proclamation:

Absolutely no mention of the man's name for which this event was celebrated every year. Pretty fucked up if you ask me.
We need to have a national holiday to celebrate the 10 principles in the Bill of Rights. To promote reading the laws and learning the history of natural rights and laws.

I don't think he cancelled him. It wasn't written by him.

"The proclamation was written by the Department of Education and you could certainly speak to them about more specifics about the drafting of it, but Read Across America Day has not existed forever," White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said Tuesday. "It has only been around for a short period of time. It elevates and celebrates a love of reading among our nation's youngest readers and the day is also a chance to celebrate diverse authors whose work and lived experience reflect the diversity of our country.

"That's certainly what they what they attempt to do or hope to do this year. And as we celebrate the love of reading and uplift diverse and representative authors, it is especially important that we ensure all children can see themselves represented and celebrated celebrated in the books that they read."

Nothing Biden says is written by him but he is certainly responsible for the content. I will say that he probably was not even aware of what he was reading. Sorry Psaki's broad brush cover-your-ass statement is meaningless. Everyone knows why 'Read Across America' coincides with Dr. Suess's birthday. Dr. Suess's books have been held up over the decades as one of the pinnacles of early reading education and for Biden to not even mention his name on the day created on his birthday is pretty poor form.
Ok. I don't like Biden. At. All. But, if we could just smack the shit out of him for what he does that would be great. It's not going to be necessary to screw with him 24/7 on every move that he makes. There's going to be a lot of opportunity to watch him screw shit up. Promise. I mean, look at what he has managed to do already.
The Dems did it to Trump...every move he made...every word he spoke. Why should not we do the same to the Biden Crime Family?

(Of course I'm just kidding. If the bastard ever does anything good, I'll not complain. ;) )

Dr. Seuss

The cancellation of Dr. Seuss should disturb you because you're next! The left if out to cancel anything and everything that offends anyone, including those who hate children and children's books.

Screw the cancel culture!

I don't think he cancelled him. It wasn't written by him.

"The proclamation was written by the Department of Education and you could certainly speak to them about more specifics about the drafting of it, but Read Across America Day has not existed forever," White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said Tuesday. "It has only been around for a short period of time. It elevates and celebrates a love of reading among our nation's youngest readers and the day is also a chance to celebrate diverse authors whose work and lived experience reflect the diversity of our country.

"That's certainly what they what they attempt to do or hope to do this year. And as we celebrate the love of reading and uplift diverse and representative authors, it is especially important that we ensure all children can see themselves represented and celebrated celebrated in the books that they read."

Nothing Biden says is written by him but he is certainly responsible for the content. I will say that he probably was not even aware of what he was reading. Sorry Psaki's broad brush cover-your-ass statement is meaningless. Everyone knows why 'Read Across America' coincides with Dr. Suess's birthday. Dr. Suess's books have been held up over the decades as one of the pinnacles of early reading education and for Biden to not even mention his name on the day created on his birthday is pretty poor form.
Ok. I don't like Biden. At. All. But, if we could just smack the shit out of him for what he does that would be great. It's not going to be necessary to screw with him 24/7 on every move that he makes. There's going to be a lot of opportunity to watch him screw shit up. Promise. I mean, look at what he has managed to do already.
The Dems did it to Trump...every move he made...every word he spoke. Why should not we do the same to the Biden Crime Family?

(Of course I'm just kidding. If the bastard ever does anything good, I'll not complain. ;) )

They absolutely did it to Trump. If the tit for tat continues then who is in control of the dialogue. It's a divide and conquer strategy.

Reviewing Dr. Suess' banned "McElligot's Pool" for the offending images, this is the best I could find. Is the offense portraying an Eskimo, or is it that the Eskimo looks like a white guy?

EvvByeaXYAMPIXK

Forum List

Back