Biden campaign releases talking points on how to start arguments at holiday family gatherings.

People that divided or separated themselves the minute they saw Trump on the escalator are the unhinged.

Don't you see that?
I'm sorry in another post I compared Trump to Hitler or Putin. I should have compared him to

“We pledge to you that we will root out the Communists, Marxists, fascists, and the radical-left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country—that lie and steal and cheat on elections,” “They’ll do anything, whether legally or illegally, to destroy America and to destroy the American dream. The threat from outside forces is far less sinister, dangerous, and grave than the threat from within. Our threat is from within.”

I should have compared him to Rwanda president Gitera who called the Tutsi "vermin". Right before he murdered 1 million of them.

Last politician who called his opposition vermin murdered 1 million of them after he won the election.

Deplorables seems nice compared to Vermin. Don't you think?
BTW, how do you know no other politician worldwide has not called his opposition vermin?

Link us up to your data, vermin.

BTW, how do you know no other politician worldwide has not called his opposition vermin?

If you can think of another politician who called his opposition vermin, show us. If not, shut the fuck up.

There is one other politician who talked like Trump. Know who he was? First name rhymes with Schmaydolf and last name rhymes with Pitler.

Trump calls political enemies ‘vermin,’ echoing dictators Hitler, Mussolini​

"Please tell us if this reminds you of any earlier historical figure," NBC's presidential historian Michael Beschloss wrote on X.

If you can think of another politician who called his opposition vermin, show us. If not, shut the fuck up.

There is one other politician who talked like Trump. Know who he was? First name rhymes with Schmaydolf and last name rhymes with Pitler.
Not how it works, vermin.

You made the claim. You back it up, or admit you lied.

Trump calls political enemies ‘vermin,’ echoing dictators Hitler, Mussolini​

"Please tell us if this reminds you of any earlier historical figure," NBC's presidential historian Michael Beschloss wrote on X.
Do you really think anyone beyond Bidenista Cultist morons care about the unhinged beatings of an alt left talking head?

Not how it works, vermin.

You made the claim. You back it up, or admit you lied.
3 leaders that we know of have called their opponents "vermin" Trump, Hitler and Mouselini.

Do you know of any others?

What's happening here is you got caught being a hypocrite again. Remember when you were outraged that Hillary called you deplorables? Well Trump just went way over the line by channeling his inner Hitler.

I know, he didn't mean it that way right? Tell us what he meant.

3 leaders that we know of have called their opponents "vermin" Trump, Hitler and Mouselini.

Do you know of any others?

What's happening here is you got caught being a hypocrite again. Remember when you were outraged that Hillary called you deplorables? Well Trump just went way over the line by channeling his inner Hitler.

I know, he didn't mean it that way right? Tell us what he meant.
So you once again admit you can’t back up your lies.

Got it.

There were other nods to authoritarianism in the speech. Trump praised Hungary's strongman leader: "The head of Hungary – very tough, strong guy – Viktor Orban,"

I don't know any other leaders who refer to the other side as vermin

"What we have witnessed from Trump over the last few weeks is something new," said Robert Jones, founder of the Public Religion Research Institute, or PRRI. "Trump has clearly crossed into the domain of Nazi ideology openly."

"This language of rooting out vermin – the reason why authoritarian leaders use that is because it does dehumanize their political opponents," he explained.

"The dehumanization of political opponents are the bricks that pave the road to political violence," Jones said.

That poll also found that 38 percent of Americans, including nearly half of Republicans, agree that the U.S. needs a leader who "is willing to break some rules if that is what it takes to set things right." Jones sees this as a clear indication of authoritarian sentiment.

Othering an entire group, whether it's immigrants or political opponents, is powerful for authoritarians, says Ben-Ghiat.

"You need to get people to feel they have an existential threat facing them," she said. "And the more they feel uncertain and fearful, the more the strongmen can appear and say, 'I alone can fix it.'"

Authoritarianism, in fact, has been found to be key to Trump's political success. In a 2016 study, political scientist Matthew MacWilliams found that belief in authoritarian ideas was the greatest predictor of support for Trump in that Republican primary.

And even in America's heretofore stable democracy, authoritarianism is relatively popular – MacWilliams later found that around 4 in 10 Americans have authoritarian preferences.

So you once again admit you can’t back up your lies.

Got it.
You mean I can't find any other leaders who called their opponents vermin? That's because only Trump Mussolini and Hitler talk like that. Maybe Viktor Orban?

Are you giving me assignments now? I'm supposed to go prove that no other leader has ever called their opponents vermin?

I have just looked over every world leader ever and nope, only Trump, Hitler and Mussolini talk like that. And Viktor Orban. No one else. Can you prove anyone else ever said vermin?

Now Deplorable? Lots of leaders call their opponents supporters deplorable. In fact almost every one. Leader of Canada, France, Germany, Mexico, Australia, England. But none of them would dare call their opponents vermin and sound like Hitler. Trump's doing it on purpose you know.

God I hope he loses like I think he's going to lose. Best thing for us is to not assume he's going to lose. That way everyone shows up. Yes, Trump is winning in the polls.

There were other nods to authoritarianism in the speech. Trump praised Hungary's strongman leader: "The head of Hungary – very tough, strong guy – Viktor Orban,"

I don't know any other leaders who refer to the other side as vermin

"What we have witnessed from Trump over the last few weeks is something new," said Robert Jones, founder of the Public Religion Research Institute, or PRRI. "Trump has clearly crossed into the domain of Nazi ideology openly."

"This language of rooting out vermin – the reason why authoritarian leaders use that is because it does dehumanize their political opponents," he explained.

"The dehumanization of political opponents are the bricks that pave the road to political violence," Jones said.

That poll also found that 38 percent of Americans, including nearly half of Republicans, agree that the U.S. needs a leader who "is willing to break some rules if that is what it takes to set things right." Jones sees this as a clear indication of authoritarian sentiment.

Othering an entire group, whether it's immigrants or political opponents, is powerful for authoritarians, says Ben-Ghiat.

"You need to get people to feel they have an existential threat facing them," she said. "And the more they feel uncertain and fearful, the more the strongmen can appear and say, 'I alone can fix it.'"

Authoritarianism, in fact, has been found to be key to Trump's political success. In a 2016 study, political scientist Matthew MacWilliams found that belief in authoritarian ideas was the greatest predictor of support for Trump in that Republican primary.

And even in America's heretofore stable democracy, authoritarianism is relatively popular – MacWilliams later found that around 4 in 10 Americans have authoritarian preferences.
I don’t see any data supporting your lie, vermin.

You mean I can't find any other leaders who called their opponents vermin? That's because only Trump Mussolini and Hitler talk like that. Maybe Viktor Orban?

Are you giving me assignments now? I'm supposed to go prove that no other leader has ever called their opponents vermin?

I have just looked over every world leader ever and nope, only Trump, Hitler and Mussolini talk like that. And Viktor Orban. No one else. Can you prove anyone else ever said vermin?

Now Deplorable? Lots of leaders call their opponents supporters deplorable. In fact almost every one. Leader of Canada, France, Germany, Mexico, Australia, England. But none of them would dare call their opponents vermin and sound like Hitler. Trump's doing it on purpose you know.

God I hope he loses like I think he's going to lose. Best thing for us is to not assume he's going to lose. That way everyone shows up. Yes, Trump is winning in the polls.
More lies. Seems to be a pattern with you, vermin.

Forum List

Back