Biden campaign releases talking points on how to start arguments at holiday family gatherings.

Hey stupid, clearly the backlash was across the social media the moron in the WH used.

Thanks for stopping by to expose once again what a colossal moron you are, KKKanadian Vermin.

"Across social media" means more than one platform, FuckBoi. You're still parrotting "vermin" like the good little cult FuckBoi you are.

I read the thing. I get why FOX is so pissy about it. It shreds every one of THEIR talking points very effectively.

"Across social media" means more than one platform, FuckBoi. You're still parrotting "vermin" like the good little cult FuckBoi you are.

I read the thing. I get why FOX is so pissy about it. It shreds every one of THEIR talking points very effectively.
How does this dumbassery shred anything, VERMIN:

Trump “ left behind a broken immigration system for Joe Biden to clean up”.

Holy shit you get dumber by the minute. :auiqs.jpg:

How does this dumbassery shred anything, VERMIN:

Trump “ left behind a broken immigration system for Joe Biden to clean up”.

Holy shit you get dumber by the minute. :auiqs.jpg:
Hey nosal

Do you think the former 1-term fuckup discussed the use of the word “vermin” with Jared over the thanksgiving dinner?

We talk the national dog show, food and football on Thanksgiving so Joe the advice on talking politics on Thanksgiving is not needed or wanted.
So, you post on it it is…

Just stop being a fuckup.

How mature. Biden thinks you need his petty talking points on how to talk to family members who don’t vote/support him.

They are literally in a panic that Trump is leading in just about every poll.

The families have been divided since Trump came down the escalator.
No ma'am.

The most common reaction to Trump coming down the escalator was to laugh and speculate that he was setting up a reality show or some other self-promotion. People said he wasn't a serious candidate and if he were, he could not win. I said that myself, except that I thought he was being a spoiler for some Republican he did not like. Or maybe even trying to help his then good friend Hillary clinton.

Ann Coulter used to draw laughter by saying that among the declared Republican candidates, Donald Trump had the best chance to win.

June 2015:

Trump Derangment did not start until Trump started winning. Dems and RINO's were shocked at the arrogance of the voters, not to choose a lifelong Twoparties politician.
Lots of families are excluding Trump cult family members from holidays. They're too radicalized, and quite frankly, unhinged these days.
I can't think of anything more pathetic than telling a family member that they can't come to Thankgsgiving because they support a different candidate for President.

Are you one who is doing that, by chance?

No ma'am.

The most common reaction to Trump coming down the escalator was to laugh and speculate that he was setting up a reality show or some other self-promotion. People said he wasn't a serious candidate and if he were, he could not win. I said that myself, except that I thought he was being a spoiler for some Republican he did not like. Or maybe even trying to help his then good friend Hillary clinton.

Ann Coulter used to draw laughter by saying that among the declared Republican candidates, Donald Trump had the best chance to win.

June 2015:

Trump Derangment did not start until Trump started winning. Dems and RINO's were shocked at the arrogance of the voters, not to choose a lifelong Twoparties politician.

I can't think of anything more pathetic than telling a family member that they can't come to Thankgsgiving because they support a different candidate for President.

Are you one who is doing that, by chance?

No, because other than an elderlly uncle in Quebec no one I know thinks he's anything but an idiot. Canadians think Donald Trump is an asshole.

We don't discuss politics at Thanksgiving. We have lots to talk about. Catching up with family and friends. Meeting the new pets. Who's dating whom.

My grandchildren brought their new hamster to Thanksgiving. She got out of her cage in the night. I didn't find her until after they'd gone home. She chewed through the fancy plug for my PVR and it cost me $40 to replace the damn thing.

To the question: “If you could vote in the U.S. presidential election, would you vote for Joe Biden or Donald Trump?”, a significant majority of Canadians (72 per cent) would support Democratic nominee Joe Biden. Only 14 per cent of respondents would vote for Donald Trump, and another 14 per cent are undecided.

No, because other than an elderlly uncle in Quebec no one I know thinks he's anything but an idiot. Canadians think Donald Trump is an asshole.

We don't discuss politics at Thanksgiving. We have lots to talk about. Catching up with family and friends. Meeting the new pets. Who's dating whom.

My grandchildren brought their new hamster to Thanksgiving. She got out of her cage in the night. I didn't find her until after they'd gone home. She chewed through the fancy plug for my PVR and it cost me $40 to replace the damn thing.

Glad to hear that your family is so homogeneous in their hatred for Trump. How's your French? Your Canadian uncle may need to take you in after November 2024, just to preserve your sanity.

Forum List

Back