Biden campaign releases talking points on how to start arguments at holiday family gatherings.

Glad to hear that your family is so homogeneous in their hatred for Trump. How's your French? Your Canadian uncle may need to take you in after November 2024, just to preserve your sanity.

I am ashamed to say that my French isn't good. I left Quebec when I was 6 months old, and have rarely been back since. I can get the gist of what's being said but they talk really fast. By the time I figure out my answer they've moved on to another topic. When I visit, I'm never there long enough to get conversational.

Why would Uncle Pierre have to take me in? I don't live in the USA. I live in Canada - 30 miles from Niagara Falls.

How mature. Biden thinks you need his petty talking points on how to talk to family members who don’t vote/support him.

Fortunately nearly every member of my family knows Biden and demoquacks are utterly worthless

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
I am ashamed to say that my French isn't good. I left Quebec when I was 6 months old, and have rarely been back since. I can get the gist of what's being said but they talk really fast. By the time I figure out my answer they've moved on to another topic. When I visit, I'm never there long enough to get conversational.

Why would Uncle Pierre have to take me in? I don't live in the USA. I live in Canada - 30 miles from Niagara Falls.
Really?

Why all the pissing and moaning about American politics, then?

Hey nosal

Do you think the former 1-term fuckup discussed the use of the word “vermin” with Jared over the thanksgiving dinner?
Probably laughed their asses off at how it triggered all the Dimtard snowflakes like you.

:auiqs.jpg: :dance: :auiqs.jpg::dance::auiqs.jpg:

No, because other than an elderlly uncle in Quebec no one I know thinks he's anything but an idiot. Canadians think Donald Trump is an asshole.

We don't discuss politics at Thanksgiving. We have lots to talk about. Catching up with family and friends. Meeting the new pets. Who's dating whom.

My grandchildren brought their new hamster to Thanksgiving. She got out of her cage in the night. I didn't find her until after they'd gone home. She chewed through the fancy plug for my PVR and it cost me $40 to replace the damn thing.

Look at this vermin claiming to speak for all KKKanadians.:auiqs.jpg:

Look at this vermin claiming to speak for all KKKanadians.:auiqs.jpg:

Look at this cult member making false claims about what I posted again.

Only 14% of Canadians say that they would vote for Donald Trump proven you can fool some of the people all of the time but in the USA you’ve got 40% of the people who are willing to vote for this clown.

I guess you didn’t read that link for the McClain’s magazine poll? I posted it up thread.

This is why we mock your link requests Fuck-Boi. You ask for the links and then know nothing about what’s in them proving you haven’t read them. And you ask for the same links to the same data over and over again.

“Vermin” is so last week. Trump has moved on to “fascist” now. Please try to keep up.

Look at this cult member making false claims about what I posted again.

Only 14% of Canadians say that they would vote for Donald Trump proven you can fool some of the people all of the time but in the USA you’ve got 40% of the people who are willing to vote for this clown.

I guess you didn’t read that link for the McClain’s magazine poll? I posted it up thread.

This is why we mock your link requests Fuck-Boi. You ask for the links and then know nothing about what’s in them proving you haven’t read them. And you ask for the same links to the same data over and over again.

“Vermin” is so last week. Trump has moved on to “fascist” now. Please try to keep up.
You claimed “KKKanadians think Trump is an asshole”.

You just proved you lied, KKKanadin vermin shit.

You claimed “KKKanadians think Trump is an asshole”.

You just proved you lied, KKKanadin vermin shit.

I posted the link Nostra. I even called you on it for not reading the link. You can lead an idiot to fact-based information, but you can’t make him read it.

We’re done for today FuckBoi. The sun is shining the sky is blue, and unlike you, I’m not getting paid to post here.

Perhaps you could more productively spend your time getting caught up on all of those links you keep demanding, and never read.

H
I posted the link Nostra. I even called you on it for not reading the link. You can lead an idiot to fact-based information, but you can’t make him read it.

We’re done for today FuckBoi. The sun is shining the sky is blue, and unlike you, I’m not getting paid to post here.

Perhaps you could more productively spend your time getting caught up on all of those links you keep demanding, and never read.
Hey stupid, you posted a three year old poll about who KKKanadians would vote for if they lived in a real country.

Nowhere in your link were they asked if they think Trump is an asshole.

You lied, again…..vermin.

H

Hey stupid, you posted a three year old poll about who KKKanadians would vote for if they lived in a real country.

Nowhere in your link were they asked if they think Trump is an asshole.

You lied, again…..vermin.

McLeans is far too polite to call someone an asshole in print, and libel laws are much different in Canada. They could get sued.

I’m not entirely sure Donald Trump has an asshole. Would he be so completely full of shit all of time if he had an exit point for it? You tell us Fuck, Boi. You’ve got your nose stuck right up Trumps ass.

McLeans is far too polite to call someone an asshole in print, and libel laws are much different in Canada. They could get sued.

I’m not entirely sure Donald Trump has an asshole. Would he be so completely full of shit all of time if he had an exit point for it? You tell us Fuck, Boi. You’ve got your nose stuck right up Trumps ass.
Your obsession with Trump’s ass doesn’t negate your lies, vermin.

Probably laughed their asses off at how it triggered all the Dimtard snowflakes like you.

:auiqs.jpg: :dance: :auiqs.jpg::dance::auiqs.jpg:

Nobody’s “triggered” FuckBoi. Trump is just going down the authoritarian playbook todo list before 2024. Things to do to overthrow a government. Jan 6 was a recon run.

Notice how the new speaker of the house released all of the January 6 video to the public so that in their next attempt, the insurrectionists will know the locations of all of the safe rooms and where the cameras are, and they could more efficiently infiltrate the Capital building.

So much better than those recon tours Marjorie Taylor Greene and Paul Gosar were giving on January 5. They’ll have time to study the layouts from the videos and make their plans, well in advance.

Nobody’s “triggered” FuckBoi. Trump is just going down the authoritarian playbook todo list before 2024. Things to do to overthrow a government. Jan 6 was a recon run.

Notice how the new speaker of the house released all of the January 6 video to the public so that in their next attempt, the insurrectionists will know the locations of all of the safe rooms and where the cameras are, and they could more efficiently infiltrate the Capital building.

So much better than those recon tours Marjorie Taylor Greene and Paul Gosar were giving on January 5. They’ll have time to study the layouts from the videos and make their plans, well in advance.
And you wonder why people here think you are batshit crazy.

The guide is full of spin and BS...

1700935818306.png

1700935843157.png

Dems sent workers home during COVID. Biden calls it job creation when the go back to work.

Many people have to work two or three jobs to keep up with Bidenflation.

Laughably, Biden compares the cost of eggs under Biden to the cost of eggs under Biden.

Yeah, he brought down the cost of eggs by making homes unaffordable.

1700936091796.png

Where did this strawman nonsense come from? While Trump does promise to keep benefits in tact, MAGA is not known for propelling this fact. Most of us know that SS and Medicare are going broke and some reform is needed.

These talking points seem to be written by children. See the last bullet.

1700936276337.png

Yes, please mention the border. That's enough. Just mention it. America knows the truth, and so does Eric Adams.

1700936343548.png

It's a state issue, thanks to Republicans. Not relevant to the federal election. Dishonest to attempt to make it one.

1700936448988.png

Written by children.

On day one, Biden fired over 10,000 Keystone pipeline workers with the stroke of his pen. He told coal miners to learn to write computer code.

1700936670303.png

LOL.

1700936623057.png

America has done from peace and prosperity to war and poverty in just three years.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back