Biden campaign releases talking points on how to start arguments at holiday family gatherings.

How mature. Biden thinks you need his petty talking points on how to talk to family members who don’t vote/support him.

MAGA is afraid of real free speech. They think it’s all about being allowed to be an asshole! :cool-45:

MAGA is afraid of real free speech. They think it’s all about being allowed to be an asshole! :cool-45:
Fact

And when countered with facts they whine and bitch until they're moved to the kids table.

Free speech means you can say and be pretty much anything you want, vermin. Even if it triggers you vermin buttercup Dimtards.

HTH

The guide is full of spin and BS...

View attachment 863808

View attachment 863809

Dems sent workers home during COVID. Biden calls it job creation when the go back to work.

Many people have to work two or three jobs to keep up with Bidenflation.

Laughably, Biden compares the cost of eggs under Biden to the cost of eggs under Biden.

Yeah, he brought down the cost of eggs by making homes unaffordable.

View attachment 863812

Where did this strawman nonsense come from? While Trump does promise to keep benefits in tact, MAGA is not known for propelling this fact. Most of us know that SS and Medicare are going broke and some reform is needed.

These talking points seem to be written by children. See the last bullet.

View attachment 863814

Yes, please mention the border. That's enough. Just mention it. America knows the truth, and so does Eric Adams.

View attachment 863816

It's a state issue, thanks to Republicans. Not relevant to the federal election. Dishonest to attempt to make it one.

View attachment 863817

Written by children.

On day one, Biden fired over 10,000 Keystone pipeline workers with the stroke of his pen. He told coal miners to learn to write computer code.

View attachment 863820

LOL.

View attachment 863819

America has done from peace and prosperity to war and poverty in just three years.

The Keystone pipeline didn’t have 10,000 workers. The Keystone pipeline never employed more than 1000 workers at a time and they were temporary jobs. Once they finished that section of pipe line and moved, on the local workers were let go and another thousand locals were hired for the next phase in the next region.

Had the pipeline been completed, over the course of its construction the company estimated it would have hired a total of ten thousand temporary employees. When completed, maintenance on the pipeline would’ve required 200 full-time jobs.

See how they lie to you? Twist the facts.

The Keystone pipeline didn’t have 10,000 workers. The Keystone pipeline never employed more than 1000 workers at a time and they were temporary jobs. Once they finished that section of pipe line and moved, on the local workers were let go and another thousand locals were hired for the next phase in the next region.

Had the pipeline been completed, over the course of its construction the company estimated it would have hired a total of ten thousand temporary employees. When completed, maintenance on the pipeline would’ve required 200 full-time jobs.

See how they lie to you? Twist the facts.
Did you read your own fact check?

It said the company hired 7,000 and estimated to employ 11,000 total.

The State Department, according to your link, estimated 10,400 jobs.

Yes, many of the jobs are temporary, of course. Once you build a pipeline, the skilled workers move on to other jobs, but nothing I posted was dishonest or even incorrect.

Regards,
Jim

Did you read your own fact check?

It said the company hired 7,000 and estimated to employ 11,000 total.

The State Department, according to your link, estimated 10,400 jobs.

Yes, many of the jobs are temporary, of course. Once you build a pipeline, the skilled workers move on to other jobs, but nothing I posted was dishonest or even incorrect.

Regards,
Jim

TEMPORARY JOBS. 3 months at most. You want to poison the water table across 5 states to create 11,000 jobs that last 3 months.

The pipeline failed to get an appoval because of the environment assessment of the dangers of building this pipeline over or under the only water sources for numerous communities along the way. Environment groups and native tribes whose land it crossed started fighting in the courts the moment Trump signed the approval.

The ONLY reason Donald Trump approved the pipeline was because Obama turned it down. Very little of it had been built when Biden cancelled it, because construction was enjoined due to law suits and demonstration.

Last but not least, the environmental reports were correct. The pipeline has already suffered three major leaks, just as environmentalists feared.

TEMPORARY JOBS. 3 months at most. You want to poison the water table across 5 states to create 11,000 jobs that last 3 months.

The pipeline failed to get an appoval because of the environment assessment of the dangers of building this pipeline over or under the only water sources for numerous communities along the way. Environment groups and native tribes whose land it crossed started fighting in the courts the moment Trump signed the approval.

The ONLY reason Donald Trump approved the pipeline was because Obama turned it down. Very little of it had been built when Biden cancelled it, because construction was enjoined due to law suits and demonstration.

Last but not least, the environmental reports were correct. The pipeline has already suffered three major leaks, just as environmentalists feared.

Utter bullshit, from the first word to the last.

But that’s what we expect from this KKKanadian vermin shit.

Utter bullshit, from the first word to the last.

But that’s what we expect from this KKKanadian vermin shit.

Where are your citations and links to prove me wrong FuckBoi? All you have is your usual weak sauce of denial and name calling.

The only reason your orange blob approved that pipeline was to "own the libs", and as always, that backfired.

Where are your citations and links to prove me wrong FuckBoi? All you have is your usual weak sauce of denial and name calling.

The only reason your orange blob approved that pipeline was to "own the libs", and as always, that backfired.
Your link doesn't read Trump's mind, vermin.

You lose again.

The families have been divided since Trump came down the escalator. Lots of families are excluding Trump cult family members from holidays. They're too radicalized, and quite frankly, unhinged these days.

Funny, quite the opposite in my circles. It is the Biden supporters who are the outcasts. Luckily, there are very few of those types in my area. Now, if I hosted a party on the other side of the tracks, you know, those places you wouldn’t be caught walking around at night, that would be a different story.

Look at this cult member making false claims about what I posted again.

Only 14% of Canadians say that they would vote for Donald Trump proven you can fool some of the people all of the time but in the USA you’ve got 40% of the people who are willing to vote for this clown.

I guess you didn’t read that link for the McClain’s magazine poll? I posted it up thread.

This is why we mock your link requests Fuck-Boi. You ask for the links and then know nothing about what’s in them proving you haven’t read them. And you ask for the same links to the same data over and over again.

“Vermin” is so last week. Trump has moved on to “fascist” now. Please try to keep up.

Why should we care what Canadians think? The US is her daddy by every reasonable measure.

Forum List

Back