Biden Calls U.S. Troops "Stupid Bastards"

The would be potus signals his respect for the military.

It's obvious you have never been in the military.

The use of that word is common in the military.

I notice the video is immediately cut off when the soldiers star cheering and clapping for him and what he had to say.

None of them were offended.

I, as a veteran, am not offended.

I am offended by trump calling those who gave their lives or were injured protecting our nation suckers and losers.

We have never, ever heard such things from a president before trump and I would shocked if we ever had a president who would think, much less say, such things again.

Why do Conservatives take everything literally?
I dont take it literally

but even in jest it was in poor taste

I don’t see any outrage coming out of those who were there

Only Snowflake Conservatives who don’t understand humor
They do have a sense of humor. its just that 95% of all comedy is against them and vicious. I am still waiting for SNL sketches of Obama as Amos and Andy character or in Bathhouse sketches or he and Mike making love. That is the level of the nastiness Repubs endure only in different forms. you just do not see it because it is near totally one sided. There are Prog politician sketches. But they are softball for the most part. The Deep State exists.
Conservatives just don’t do comedy.

Funny to Conservatives is someone slipping on a banana peel or a pie in the face

When I was in the Air National Guard the term "stupid bastards" or just the word bastard as a joke and we all laughed at it.

It was used a lot when I was in the Guard.

The only reason why the far right is using that short cut from that video is because trump has trashed our military and the Generals. So the far right has to say that Biden is just as bad or worse. It worked on Hillary in 2016. So they are still using it.

I dont take it literally

They do have a sense of humor. its just that 95% of all comedy is against them and vicious. I am still waiting for SNL sketches of Obama as Amos and Andy character or in Bathhouse sketches or he and Mike making love. That is the level of the nastiness Repubs endure only in different forms. you just do not see it because it is near totally one sided. There are Prog politician sketches. But they are softball for the most part. The Deep State exists.
Conservatives just don’t do comedy.

Funny to Conservatives is someone slipping on a banana peel or a pie in the face

When I was in the Air National Guard the term "stupid bastards" or just the word bastard as a joke and we all laughed at it.

It was used a lot when I was in the Guard.

The only reason why the far right is using that short cut from that video is because trump has trashed our military and the Generals. So the far right has to say that Biden is just as bad or worse. It worked on Hillary in 2016. So they are still using it.

Only a Democrat believes an accusation from an anonymous source against Trump but rejects actual video tape of Biden.

You sir, have reached the level of Stratified Lemming. Congratulations. Well earned

I am offended by trump calling those who gave their lives or were injured protecting our nation suckers and losers.

We have never, ever heard such things from a president before trump and I would shocked if we ever had a president who would think, much less say, such things again.
Trump never said that. You, as a veteran, are being manipulated by people who hate you.

Is this how he feels about the military?

Like saying that the military dead are losers or that you like people who were not captured?

Like saying you know more than the Generals and that they are war mongers?

Unnamed sources,, this is biden attacking on video

It's not an attack, you idiot. It's a movie quote. They clapped and cheered.

where was the movie? that came out of BEIJING joes mouth...it was said and he said it----deny that

Can't remember, but I know I've seen it. Maybe an old Audie Murphy movie?

Here's the whole speech, by the way.

Context is important.

Well, it is to most of us. You won't like it because it derails your fake talking point.

Edit: Joe kicks in at 5:05

I am a Marine Corps vet and that (full video) only made the fucking comment even more offensive to me.

Then either you didn't pay attention or you aren't very bright.

Like saying that the military dead are losers or that you like people who were not captured?

It's not an attack, you idiot. It's a movie quote. They clapped and cheered.

where was the movie? that came out of BEIJING joes mouth...it was said and he said it----deny that

Can't remember, but I know I've seen it. Maybe an old Audie Murphy movie?

Here's the whole speech, by the way.

Context is important.

Well, it is to most of us. You won't like it because it derails your fake talking point.

Edit: Joe kicks in at 5:05

I am a Marine Corps vet and that (full video) only made the fucking comment even more offensive to me.

Then either you didn't pay attention or you aren't very bright.

Create a poll / thread. Have everyone watch it and lets take a vote.

Trump is on video
Biden was joking with the troops

didnt sound like a joke to me..btw, BEIJING joe is on video, so whats your point?

Of course not.

Concepts like sarcasm and satire are above the skill set of most conservatives

unless the republicans use it. i see

I notice the video is immediately cut off when the soldiers star cheering and clapping for him and what he had to say.

US Navy
Did my first WestPac when disco was still a thing.
Not offended, bemused by lefty hypocrite fucktards.
ANG? BFD
5B818E66-5691-42F6-8BC1-FB3CF388748C.gif

Last edited:
I dont take it literally

wrong---snowflake. you mean cnn nbc didnt show the negative reactions?, just the positive, hmmm..that tells me the other side of your brain is dead, just like the evil demoncrats

Since Trump never said those things you can STFU you lying POS. Biden insulted our military and you slobber over him. You offend anybody with a brain with your constant lies.

Can't wait for the Useful Idiots to start screeching about context, as if there were any context to make this okay.
Now we know why they started pushing that lie that Trump called the military names.....they knew a video existed that had Biden calling them stupid bastards in 2016.

Every single claim they make about Trump turns out to be something they already did.

Good lord, you are right!

I still can't believe the fact that Biden black-mailed a Ukrainian official is NOT a campaign issue. UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE.

I'll say it again, MB, if Biden's blackmail in Ukraine and his son's timely good fortune in securing AMAZING deals right after everywhere his DAD went is NOT a debate topic among other things, I'll know these elections are all fake, rigged, just as phony as our made-up overnight new mail-in voting system where votes arriving a week after election day is over are still being counted, and I'll never participate in an election again!

Try sending a payment to the IRS or some other government office and it being counted if a day late!

And should Biden somehow miraculously win, a guy who was like #4 in the primaries along with his sidekick Harris who was like #9 and publicly DESPISED Joe, win after having no campaign, no interviews, no rallies, no visibility, no accomplishments and no plan, other than his history of lies, plagiarizing from others, and bizarre behavior, win against an extremely popular president who has been hugely successful for America in 4 years despite massive resistance from his opponents, I'll know this is no longer America, but a banana republic.
Democrats have people hurting and disrespecting police and everyone saw the attempted assassination of 2 Compton cops sitting in their patrol car. Both of them would be dead if the lady cop who was profusely bleeding out while saving her partner's life with a makeshift tourniquet.

What kind of people are the Democrats? What kind of people nurse assassination of first responders?

Walk away, friends. Don't be used by the Washington mobster Demonrats.
They are demons, otherwise known as demoncrats, demonrats, and other demonic things.

really?

Despite Vow to End ‘Endless Wars,’ Here’s Where About 200,000 Troops Remain

Under President Trump, there are now more troops in the Middle East than when he took office, and he has continued the mission for tens of thousands of others far from the wars of 9/11.
Thomas Gibbons-NeffEric Schmitt
Oct. 21, 2019
President Trump has repeatedly promised to end what he calls America’s “endless wars,” fulfilling a promise he made during the campaign.

No wars have ended, though, and more troops have deployed to the Middle East in recent months than have come home. Mr. Trump is not so much ending wars, as he is moving troops from one conflict to another.

Tens of thousands of American troops remain deployed all over the world, some in war zones such as Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq and — even still — Syria. And the United States maintains even more troops overseas in large legacy missions far from the wars following the Sept. 11 attacks, in such allied lands as Germany, South Korea and Japan.

Although deployment numbers fluctuate daily, based on the needs of commanders, shifting missions and the military’s ability to shift large numbers of personnel by transport planes and warships, a rough estimate is that 200,000 troops are deployed overseas today.
1. The New York Times is wrong (what else is new). There was a war that was ended. The war against ISIS, as an organized force HQ in Raqqa, Syria, and led by Abu Bakr al Baghdadi.

2, Can you post a video of Trump saying a Vow to End ‘Endless Wars, ?

3. Can you unequivocally state the ramifications of removing US troops from any of the places where they are stationed throughout the world ?

Note that that Obama pulled over 100,000 troops out of Iraq (2010-2012) (103,423 to 848) thereby opening up a power vacuum that allowed ISIS to move into Iraq in early 2014, resulting in the brutal killing of tens of thousands of people.
In addition, had the US-led coalition under Trump not stopped ISIS, then numerous US cities could have conceivably been annihilated by nuclear bombs, that ISIS was seeking to acquire.

4. Can you unequivocally state the ramifications of removing US troops from Aghanistan, in relation to the nuclear warheads existing in Pakistan ? Are you aware of that relationship ?

Last edited:
And that is also why Trump has no problem disenfranchising absentee ballot voters... the military absentee votes will not be in his favor.
Yes they will. Rightwinger doesn't know what he's talking about. He said 3 things about Trump, He was wrong on all 3. You're just as ignorant for following him.

Biden is the one who won't get their votes. They don't like him. That's why they were so silent.

This shouldn't surprise anyone.

I willing to bet the Fake News MSM knew this video was about to resurface so to counter this they ran the Fake News story about Trump calling Veteran's losers.

"blame others for what you do"
-Saul Alinsky

Forum List

Back