Biden Calls U.S. Troops "Stupid Bastards"

"Clap for that you stupid bastards"

Gee, I wonder if Trump will mention this at todays rally :icon_rolleyes:

Biden is blunt. And not one single Military Member took umbrage with that. Too bad the rest of the speech was edited out. It's taken out of context.

We know the military guys didn’t get overly offended, because they are real men, not stupid soy boys like you. The issue here is that Biden was annoyed by them not being enthusiastic and he lost his temper. He’s an unhinged lunatic at heart, just like most the lefties on this board.

And he used his sense of humor. He had been around military families for much of his adult life so he has adopted some of those traits. No one found it out of the ordinary and quite entertaining. Both Biden and the Troops know that he doesn't really think they are Stupid Bastards. Unlike Rump who believes they are all losers.

LOL, bullshit. There is no way Biden ever hung out military families. He is a draft dodger himself.

What's that phrase you tin foil hats always like to use when defending Trump..oh ya..taken out of context!!..(chuckle) It wasn't said in a derogatory sense at all, unlike Trump's remarks which were.

wrong again...it was in total context. BEIJING joe dont give 2 shits about the military

Biden is blunt. And not one single Military Member took umbrage with that. Too bad the rest of the speech was edited out. It's taken out of context.

But when Trump is constantly taken out of context it's good.

The difference?

Trump creates his own self inflicted wounds. Biden does not.
Trump tweets and retweeted nonsense. Biden does not.
Biden supporters does not tweets or publish fake news media.
Trump supporters tweets and published fake information and fake news media.

SEE THE DIFFERENCE?

Without question the biggest load of bullshit you have ever posted here.

You are not properly informed. Military? Here’s 2 links to proved that.

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...-trump-as-commander-in-chief-poll?context=amp

The poll shows the president trailing Joe Biden by 6 points. He led Hillary Clinton by 20 points in a comparable poll four years ago.

Nonsense. The military guys/gals love Trump. They hate Biden. Anybody can gain control of a newspaper and then write whatever they want. Doesn't change the hearts of the soldiers. sailors, etc This is obviously more media bullshit.

The difference?

SEE THE DIFFERENCE?
Yeah, except everything you just said is 100% BACKWARDS. Just reverse the names and you'll have it right .

The problem is you listen to one set of media information, and I listen to ANOTHER.

You live in one world, and I live in ANOTHER> We might as well be on different planets, You have no idea what we conservatives are talking about . NONE.

Last edited:

But when Trump is constantly taken out of context it's good.

The difference?

SEE THE DIFFERENCE?

Troll

We know the military guys didn’t get overly offended, because they are real men, not stupid soy boys like you. The issue here is that Biden was annoyed by them not being enthusiastic and he lost his temper. He’s an unhinged lunatic at heart, just like most the lefties on this board.

And he used his sense of humor. He had been around military families for much of his adult life so he has adopted some of those traits. No one found it out of the ordinary and quite entertaining. Both Biden and the Troops know that he doesn't really think they are Stupid Bastards. Unlike Rump who believes they are all losers.

You thinking that the troops aren't offended by a politician calling them "stupid" let alone bastards in the same sentence, uh means either one or two things. Either you are stupid or you think that the troops are so stupid that it just flew right over their heads while they sat their with dumb grins on their faces not realizing what just happened. The troops aren't going to forget how the Demoncrats attempted to destroy the military with base closures, no spare parts, and healthcare that was to die for.

Trump 2020... MAGA

I was once (and always will be) one of those troops and I don't feel offended. If you think that a bit of levity is offending the "Troops" you are a pussy. You want to offend a troop, try "Friendly Fire". Now that's offending.

LOL, bullshit. There is no way Biden ever hung out military families. He is a draft dodger himself.

REally now. Biden had a son that successfully served in the Military. Unfortunately, that Son died an early age. Rumps family avoided the Military Service. Even the Druggy Son of Biden at least attempted to serve.

REally now. Biden had a son that successfully served in the Military. Unfortunately, that Son died an early age. Rumps family avoided the Military Service. Even the Druggy Son of Biden at least attempted to serve.

Yea Joe Biden never moved to on-base because his adult son was in the military. He would had never hung out with military families on a regular basis.

His druggy son was never real military. He joined as an officer without ever going through boot camp or any officer training school. It’s a program use by rich politicians for their kids. The same program “Mayor Pete” used. Such a program is a slap in the face to those of us that served.

I was once (and always will be) one of those troops and I don't feel offended. If you think that a bit of levity is offending the "Troops" you are a pussy. You want to offend a troop, try "Friendly Fire". Now that's offending
What if troops were offended?

Biden himself didn’t serve! In fact, he’s been a conniving politician off our money for fking 50 years! What a waste of money. Hasn’t accomplished one thing.

You thinking that the troops aren't offended by a politician calling them "stupid" let alone bastards in the same sentence, uh means either one or two things. Either you are stupid or you think that the troops are so stupid that it just flew right over their heads while they sat their with dumb grins on their faces not realizing what just happened. The troops aren't going to forget how the Demoncrats attempted to destroy the military with base closures, no spare parts, and healthcare that was to die for.

Trump 2020... MAGA

I was once (and always will be) one of those troops and I don't feel offended. If you think that a bit of levity is offending the "Troops" you are a pussy. You want to offend a troop, try "Friendly Fire". Now that's offending.

Oh so you're not offended by the way the VA was being run, and how waiting lines were leading to troops death's, and no one could be fired excetra, excetra ??? You are a fake is all I can say, and if you weren't offended then you are just a partisan hack beating on a key board for all the wrong reasons.

Yea Joe Biden never moved to on-base because his adult son was in the military. He would had never hung out with military families on a regular basis.

His druggy son was never real military. He joined as an officer without ever going through boot camp or any officer training school. It’s a program use by rich politicians for their kids. The same program “Mayor Pete” used. Such a program is a slap in the face to those of us that served.

Outside of Military Academy Grads, ALL Military Members go through at least the first 5 weeks of Boot or basic training. We had one of those when I went through Basic. While we went through the full 9 weeks, he went through the first 5 and left for his first assignment for OCS. You are so full of it.

What's that phrase you tin foil hats always like to use when defending Trump..oh ya..taken out of context!!..(chuckle) It wasn't said in a derogatory sense at all, unlike Trump's remarks which were.

I agree it was meant as a term of endearment

Trump 2020... MAGA

Oh so you're not offended by the way the VA was being run, and how waiting lines were leading to troops death's, and no one could be fired excetra, excetra ??? You are a fake is all I can say, and if you weren't offended then you are just a partisan hack beating on a key board for all the wrong reasons.

I am not offended, I am angry when the VA is run hapharzardly. And, if you haven't noticed, Rump is in charge of whom is running the VA currently. All blame goes on Rump. But He won't accept any blame. It must be the democrats, right?

Outside of Military Academy Grads, ALL Military Members go through at least the first 5 weeks of Boot or basic training. We had one of those when I went through Basic. While we went through the full 9 weeks, he went through the first 5 and left for his first assignment for OCS. You are so full of it.

NOT the program Mayor Pete and Hunter went through . LOOK it up you ignorant fuck.

Forum List

Back