Biden Calls U.S. Troops "Stupid Bastards"

Team Trump needs to make this into a political ad by tomorrow!

There are so many good ones, many already made.

President Trump needs to focus on the creepy part of creepy Joe.

1600868945biden%20cuties.jpg
How appropriate.... Pedo-Joe...

Is this how he feels about the military?

Like saying that the military dead are losers or that you like people who were not captured?

Like saying you know more than the Generals and that they are war mongers?

Unnamed sources,, this is biden attacking on video

Trump is on video
Biden was joking with the troops

Excuse me, I donā€™t see that as joking.

I know
Conservatives tend to take things literally

Look at his face when he said it....He wasn't joking at all....He looked frustrated that his stupid speech was falling flat...

Right? He even attempted to say it slurring

Can't wait for the Useful Idiots to start screeching about context, as if there were any context to make this okay.
Now we know why they started pushing that lie that Trump called the military names.....they knew a video existed that had Biden calling them stupid bastards in 2016.

Every single claim they make about Trump turns out to be something they already did.

Literally the Democrat Way.

Like saying that the military dead are losers or that you like people who were not captured?

It's not an attack, you idiot. It's a movie quote. They clapped and cheered.

where was the movie? that came out of BEIJING joes mouth...it was said and he said it----deny that

Can't remember, but I know I've seen it. Maybe an old Audie Murphy movie?

Here's the whole speech, by the way.

Context is important.

Well, it is to most of us. You won't like it because it derails your fake talking point.

Edit: Joe kicks in at 5:05

I am a Marine Corps vet and that (full video) only made the fucking comment even more offensive to me.

Trump is on video
Biden was joking with the troops

Excuse me, I donā€™t see that as joking.

I know
Conservatives tend to take things literally

Look at his face when he said it....He wasn't joking at all....He looked frustrated that his stupid speech was falling flat...

Right? He even attempted to say it slurring

And under his breath.

Why do Conservatives take everything literally?
I dont take it literally

but even in jest it was in poor taste

I donā€™t see any outrage coming out of those who were there

Only Snowflake Conservatives who donā€™t understand humor
They do have a sense of humor. its just that 95% of all comedy is against them and vicious. I am still waiting for SNL sketches of Obama as Amos and Andy character or in Bathhouse sketches or he and Mike making love. That is the level of the nastiness Repubs endure only in different forms. you just do not see it because it is near totally one sided. There are Prog politician sketches. But they are softball for the most part. The Deep State exists.

I dont take it literally

They do have a sense of humor. its just that 95% of all comedy is against them and vicious. I am still waiting for SNL sketches of Obama as Amos and Andy character or in Bathhouse sketches or he and Mike making love. That is the level of the nastiness Repubs endure only in different forms. you just do not see it because it is near totally one sided. There are Prog politician sketches. But they are softball for the most part. The Deep State exists.
Conservatives just donā€™t do comedy.

Funny to Conservatives is someone slipping on a banana peel or a pie in the face

I dont take it literally

Funny to Conservatives is someone slipping on a banana peel or a pie in the face

Oh but we laugh at leftardz like YOU, all the time.

I dont take it literally

People see those shows as a way to to vote. It is propaganda. Like it or not, it is the truth.

Forum List

Back