Biden calls Fox reporter a “stupid SOB” after he asks question

Your desperate comments make me wonder why you are in such a panic, like many Democrats.

hes-a-highly-L.jpg

Please don't whine and make childish statements without your reliable sources and working links.
9%201%202018-X2.jpg
Who can argue with that? Trump is just a get-er-done machine, delivering results like no one in history, isn't he?

I love paying a fraction for my health insurance since Trump got Health Care reform done while getting us on track to pay off national debt in just short 8 years.

And one can only marvel at the Great 40' Wall he built on south border.

And of course just as he promised, people were just sick of winning by the end of Trump's turn (esp Republicans), with the way Dear Leader rallied the country to defeat Covid and usher on us the amazing unemployment and GDP growth like no one has ever seen.

Who could ever dare have anything negative to report on a successful, twice impeached, one term Dear Leader like that??

Last edited:
Who can argue with that? Trump is just a get-er-done machine, delivering results like no one in history, isn't he?

I love paying a fraction for my health insurance since Trump got Health Care reform done while getting us on track to pay off national debt in just short 8 years.

And of course just as he promised, people were just sick of winning by the end of Trump's turn (esp Republicans), with the way Dear Leader rallied the country to defeat Covid and usher on us the amazing unemployment and GDP growth like no one has ever seen.

Who could ever dare have anything negative to report on a successful, twice impeached, one term Dear Leader like that??

I'm curious why you want to use so much space to make a childish fool of yourself. The only thing I can imagine is that with the trainwreck in your beloved President Joe Biden.

wow-who-d816aae976-S.jpg

9%201%202018-X2.jpg

Do you want the list for 2020 too?

I'm curious why you want to use so much space to make a childish fool of yourself. The only thing I can imagine is that with the trainwreck in your beloved President Joe Biden.

wow-who-d816aae976-S.jpg

9%201%202018-X2.jpg

Do you want the list for 2020 too?
Any idiot can rubber stamp a supreme court nominate from party list. The fact that you think of that as some sort of brilliant accomplishment just shows how much of a brain dead tool you are.

"Trainwreck" Biden got large infrastructure bill and Afghanistan withdrawal done that Trump was promising for four years. Wierd eh?

Any idiot can rubber stamp a supreme court nominate from party list. The fact that you think of that as some sort of brilliant accomplishment just shows how much of a brain dead tool you are.

"Trainwreck" Biden got large infrastructure bill and Afghanistan withdrawal done that Trump was promising for four years. Wierd eh?
How much of that infrastructure bill goes toward infrastructure? Trillions of dollars throwing gas on our exploding inflation rate.

You're actually going to boast about the ongoing disaster in Afghanistan? President Trump was doing it in a methodical manner. That's why it had been delayed. THOUSANDS of American Citizens and qualified Afghans were left behind. You should be ashamed of yourself even posting a catastrophe such as this.

afghan_c17-X2.jpg

afghanistan-shocking-video-shows-2-people-falling-off-plane-mid-air-in-kabul-660x330-M.jpg

2021-08-20%20Newspaper%20headline%20detail-S.jpg

us-equipment-afghanistan-XL.jpg

‘I was 100% sure I was going to be killed,’ Refugee now in Syracuse shares escape from Afghanistan

by: Adrienne Smith
Posted: Jan 25, 2022 / 05:23 PM EST / Updated: Jan 26, 2022 / 06:32 AM EST

SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) – Many of us saw the fall of Afghanistan from afar, but imagine living right in the center of all of the chaos. That’s exactly the case for Omer Farooq, an Afghan refugee who escaped the danger to start a life here in Central New York.

You're actually going to boast about the ongoing disaster in Afghanistan?
Hell yes I am.

Trump didn't have the balls to get it done after 4 years of promises.

There was some mess, as there often is when you get knee deep in these countries, but it's done and Biden was the one to get it done, so you can stop spreading those fairy tales about Trump and him supposedly being amazing at getting things done.

Trump's record in governing is alot like his record in bussiness - glitzy, shameless snake oil salesman who over-promisses and severely under-delivers.

Last edited:
You are clearly clueless.

What percentage of that bill goes to actual infrastructure? You don't have a clue, do you? Not the far-lefts new definition of infrastructure but actual roads, bridges, ports, etc.

What percentage of that bill goes to actual infrastructure? You don't have a clue, do you? Not the far-lefts new definition of infrastructure but actual roads, bridges, ports, etc.

100% dummy.

• Roads and bridges: $110 billion in new funding will be allocated toward roads, bridges and other major projects. That includes $40 billion for bridge repair and replacement, which the White House touts as the largest such investment since the interstate highway system was proposed in the New Deal era, and $17.5 billion for unspecified “major projects.” The deal will also reauthorize a bipartisan surface transportation program for the next five years.
  • Road safety: The deal puts $11 billion toward reducing car crashes and fatalities, including through a “Safe Streets for All” program. It will also double the funding that is sent to other programs that improve road safety.
  • Public transit: The plan allocates $39 billion to modernize public transit and improv access for people with disabilities. The investment — the largest of its kind in U.S. history, the White House says — will replace thousands of buses and other transit vehicles with zero-emission upgrades.
  • Passenger and freight rail: The deal would invest $66 billion to eliminate Amtrak’s backlog, modernize trains and expand service.
  • Electric vehicles and buses: The plan includes $15 billion in spending for electric vehicle charging infrastructure, electric buses and transit.
  • One billion dollars would also be put toward a program to reconnect communities divided by transportation infrastructure. The White House notes, for instance, that parts of the highway system were built through Black neighborhoods.
  • Airports, ports and waterways: The bill dedicates $17 billion toward port infrastructure and $25 billion toward airports.
  • Water infrastructure: The plan includes $50 billion for investment in weatherization and protection against climate-change fueled disasters like droughts and floods.
  • Clean water: The plan has $55 billion in funding for clean drinking water, which includes replacing all the country’s lead pipes and service lines.
  • High-Speed Internet: The deal includes $65 billion in spending for broadband internet infrastructure.
  • Environmental clean-up: The plan includes $21 billion in funding for environmental remediation, including cleaning up superfund sites, reclaiming abandoned mine land and capping abandoned oil and gas wells.
  • Power infrastructure: The plan includes $73 billion to shift the country from fossil fuels to clean energy. It invests in updated power infrastructure and research in technology like nuclear, carbon capture and clean hydrogen.

When are you going to stop being a helpless dupe, get a brain of your own and be able to just look things up?

Aren't you tired of spreading bs and having some lefty smart ass like me showing you up all the time?

Last edited:
Democrats%20calling%20for%20violance-L.jpg

WASHINGTON DC

Published 2 days ago [Jan 24, 2022]

BLM DC complains that shot police officers treated as 'heroes' in 'tear jerker press conferences'

The Black Lives Matter chapter in Washington, D.C., expressed indignation that police officers who are shot in the line of duty are automatically treated as "heroes" after an officer was shot and wounded Sunday night in Northwest D.C.
None of these...

Democrats%20calling%20for%20violance-L.jpg

... are calls for violence.

You have no clue how much money is actually earmarked for actual infrastructure. You're ashamed to admit you have no clue, and you say that I AM CLUELESS!

giphy-S.gif

I gave you the breakdown of the spending and it is all clearly infrustructure.

What the fuck else needs to be in the bill for you to admit that it is in fact an infrustructure bill?

You are either a total idiot or think everyone else is. Either way you should probably quit publicly shitting yourself like that.

Last edited:
You have no clue how much money is actually earmarked for actual infrastructure. You're ashamed to admit you have no clue, and you say that I AM CLUELESS!

giphy-S.gif
I find that the vast majority of leftists are clueless, and that’s because they listen to liberal media. I just spoke with a liberal the other day who lamented that “Trump’s Republican SCOTUS” is planning to ban abortion. When I explained that they are not debating whether to ban or not, but rather to leave that decision to the states, as it should be if you go by the Constitution, she was dumbfounded. She said that the channel she watched did a poor job of reporting it, and when I explained they intentionally misled their viewers, she couldn‘t believe It.

Forum List

Back