Biden calls Bibi

Four Arab states recognizing Israel in 2020 strengthens our position while weakening the Palestinains. Not that fools like juicin understand anything about geopolitics. America will continue to invest in Israel. We have 29% of the worlds cyber security investment. There is a reason for that.

It certainly is a positive from the Israeli view but i don't see how that changes the basic calculus

You and i both know if you polled their citizens they would have different ideas of what should be done

Not going to be a sustainable position when even Americans abandon Israel
If you polled 1 Jew you would get 20 different opinions.
Why do you think Israel is so far ahead of everyone else?
Jews think out of the box.

Four Arab states recognizing Israel in 2020 strengthens our position while weakening the Palestinains. Not that fools like juicin understand anything about geopolitics. America will continue to invest in Israel. We have 29% of the worlds cyber security investment. There is a reason for that.

It certainly is a positive from the Israeli view but i don't see how that changes the basic calculus

You and i both know if you polled their citizens they would have different ideas of what should be done

Well Muslims are not as divided as jews on this topic

Hahaha

I suspect it has something to do with being a scattered diaspora across continents and having people who look like Ethiopians to Scandis

Remember I know what caste is. And you're certainly not ahead of the brahmins. *checks numbers*. We've been breeding a long time

Historically you don't even have a state. Hasn't even been a hundred years yet. And you leveraged European might to do it.

I wonder what Bibi calls him?
Sir.

Sir Fuckhead, maybe.
Lol, no. Israel is a client state and well aware of it.
They know who butters their bread.
Biden is stuck continuing to pay them their aid, and we probably still have to cover their asses in the UN, where they still suffer anti-semitism .... although they could have just built their wall around their self-declared borders ... but they want the whole thing they think their God gave them ... or enough of them think that to make sure they create an apartheid state.

But right now, and for the next few decades, the arabs kissed off any good will the US had. Trump was a neocon when it came to the Saudis (who actually attacked us on 9-11) because they blew him. The US will use Israel just as we use anyone. There's no "special bond" left. There's zero chance the Israelis will be defeated in a conventional, or even terrorist war.

Once Israel is a full throated apartheid state ..... well, the theocrats and white supremacitsts will still support it.

I hear it's nice tourist place, but I'm more likely to visit Germany. When my godfather was still alive, and living with PTSD after fighting the Germans, I promised myself I wouldn't go till the last nazi was dead. And now I find the fucking nazis are in my own country and supported by Trump. LOL

Hahaha

I suspect it has something to do with being a scattered diaspora across continents and having people who look like Ethiopians to Scandis

Remember I know what caste is. And you're certainly not ahead of the brahmins. *checks numbers*. We've been breeding a long time

Historically you don't even have a state. Hasn't even been a hundred years yet. And you leveraged European might to do it.

Fools don't realize the value of division.

I guess you always forget that there are at least 4 religions that consist of at least 1 billion people each who are more than willing to eradicate each from the face of the earth.

The talk of Israel as apartheid state is wrong. If you saw me you would think i am Arab. I am Mizrahi and i look more Arab than many pale skin Syrians and Jordanians do. I have never felt discriminated against.

Hahaha

I guess you always forget that there are at least 4 religions that consist of at least 1 billion people each who are more than willing to eradicate each from the face of the earth.
It's not Muslims so much as Arabs and the Persians. I doubt many muslims outside have any use for Israel, but Israel is not really an existential issue. The Arabs seem to view the pales as pretty much useless. They've turned down every peace offered, and now Israel is not making any more offers and just creating an apartheid state where the pales will be kept "on reserved land," and the pales keep asking for charity.

The Persians see the pales as still having a use in their propaganda wars inside Islam. And they are useful in terms of finding reasons to deligitimize Arab govts as not being "true muslims."

It's not really in the arabs' interests to get rid of Israel. Then they'd be stuck with the damn pales who seem even more disagreeable than Zionists.

Sir.

Sir Fuckhead, maybe.

They have got to be the worst behaved client state in history ....

What an absurd take

They are useless they are not a client state. All they do is rile up people in the region. Can't use Israeli forces becasue it riles the rest up and is counter productive. Even if we wanted to use them. Their land is small and useless.

Client state. Hah. We use them as a lab for our missile defense systems that's about it.
Yes, a client state. We financially and diplomatically support them, they do our bidding in certain things.

Oh I heard they playyed a good Opera at Osirak, once upon at time. LOL.

Sir.

Sir Fuckhead, maybe.

What an absurd take

They are useless they are not a client state. All they do is rile up people in the region. Can't use Israeli forces becasue it riles the rest up and is counter productive. Even if we wanted to use them. Their land is small and useless.

Client state. Hah. We use them as a lab for our missile defense systems that's about it.
Yes, a client state. We financially and diplomatically support them, they do our bidding in certain things.

Did KISS ever play Israel? (-:

Sir.

Sir Fuckhead, maybe.

What an absurd take

Sir.

Sir Fuckhead, maybe.

What an absurd take

No reason for them not to play. They were "The Bomb" in person I hear. Never saw them.

Hahaha

It's not Muslims so much as Arabs and the Persians. I doubt many muslims outside have any use for Israel, but Israel is not really an existential issue. The Arabs seem to view the pales as pretty much useless. They've turned down every peace offered, and now Israel is not making any more offers and just creating an apartheid state where the pales will be kept "on reserved land," and the pales keep asking for charity.

The Persians see the pales as still having a use in their propaganda wars inside Islam. And they are useful in terms of finding reasons to deligitimize Arab govts as not being "true muslims."

It's not really in the arabs' interests to get rid of Israel. Then they'd be stuck with the damn pales who seem even more disagreeable than Zionists.
just creating an apartheid state

The several million Jordanians in Israel who behave live quite well.

Sir.

Sir Fuckhead, maybe.

What an absurd take

That's a good question. Disturbed was there in July of 2019. David Draiman is israeli. Was a great show.

Forum List

Back