Biden calls Bibi

I wonder what Bibi calls him?
Sir.

Sir Fuckhead, maybe.
Lol, no. Israel is a client state and well aware of it.

They have got to be the worst behaved client state in history ....

What an absurd take

They are useless they are not a client state. All they do is rile up people in the region. Can't use Israeli forces becasue it riles the rest up and is counter productive. Even if we wanted to use them. Their land is small and useless.

Client state. Hah. We use them as a lab for our missile defense systems that's about it.
Yes, a client state. We financially and diplomatically support them, they do our bidding in certain things.

Yea we just give them things

There is no return

It's a move impelled by Christian zionism so we can set up the end times. THey are not a client state

They just receive most of our charity

It's a religious project masquerading as some secular relationship not a client state.

You gave nothing. We had to pay for it. The arms manufactures are private companies they give nothing away. American companies have invested in israel Silicon Wadi is second only to silicon valley in the high tech world. Investment is investment there has to be a return.

Sir.

Sir Fuckhead, maybe.

What an absurd take

They are useless they are not a client state. All they do is rile up people in the region. Can't use Israeli forces becasue it riles the rest up and is counter productive. Even if we wanted to use them. Their land is small and useless.

Client state. Hah. We use them as a lab for our missile defense systems that's about it.
How do you think Russia feels about Iran?

To answer that question would require a lot of knowledge of Russian geopolitical thought

Iran is an actual competitor for hegemony in the middle east tho. We used to use Iran as our favorite proxy there, a real proxy not some pretend proxy like Israel. So they are probably more pleased with them than any American should be with Israelis and Sunnis

Finding out what they actually think would require much more work than the answer is worth.

Only good thing Iran has done is make enemies of Arab states so that they wish to reconcile with Israel. They are enemies of America Great Satan they call you. if you are on their side you are a fool as they hate you.

What do you think the Israelis call us? lol

Other than goy

or the Sunnis

9/11 was perpetrated by Saudi Sunnis, just like almost all terrorism by Muslims in the US

Sir.

Sir Fuckhead, maybe.

What an absurd take

Yes, a client state. We financially and diplomatically support them, they do our bidding in certain things.

There is no return

It's a move impelled by Christian zionism so we can set up the end times. THey are not a client state

It's a religious project masquerading as some secular relationship not a client state.

You gave nothing. We had to pay for it. The arms manufactures are private companies they give nothing away. American companies have invested in israel Silicon Wadi is second only to silicon valley in the high tech world. Investment is investment there has to be a return.

Israel receives more aid than any other nation we give aid to, and there are only 5 million people in it

Your largest private employer is intel

We waste diplomatic clout procting you

You're an ungrateful little jew hahaha, which is exactly why we should let the muslims kill you.

First we suspend travel and allow teh Europeans to start sanctioning you.

We steal all the most clever of you for our own academia. Then watch teh rest burn. Sounds like a good plan to me. We would lose nothing. And gain some affection from hundreds of millions of muslims

Sir.

Sir Fuckhead, maybe.

What an absurd take

There is no return

Israel receives more aid than any other nation we give aid to, and there are only 5 million people in it

You're an ungrateful little jew hahaha, which is exactly why we should let the muslims kill you.

We steal all the most clever of you for our own academia. Then watch teh rest burn. Sounds like a good plan to me

They hate you more than they do me. your ignorance of economics is amusing. You amuse me.

Sir.

Sir Fuckhead, maybe.

What an absurd take

There is no return

We steal all the most clever of you for our own academia. Then watch teh rest burn. Sounds like a good plan to me

They hate you more than they do me. your ignorance of economics is amusing. You amuse me.

"we're rich jews we'll survive"

Uh huh good luck with that as every competent and sane jew leaves israel.

And you are weighed down by that massive orthodox class

I know jews think they're hard. But there is a big difference between being willing to kill and willing to live in poverty. You confuse willingness to pull a trigger for willingness to see your children be malnourished

Apartheid south africa fell almost instantly after western sanctions. I'd give the Israelis a year

Sir.

Sir Fuckhead, maybe.

What an absurd take

There is no return

We steal all the most clever of you for our own academia. Then watch teh rest burn. Sounds like a good plan to me. We would lose nothing. And gain some affection from hundreds of millions of muslims
You sir, are a coward anti semite appeaser prostrating yourself for muslim affection.
presidents_bowing_feature.jpg

Sir.

Sir Fuckhead, maybe.

What an absurd take

There is no return

You sir, are a coward anti semite View attachment 459598appeaser prostrating yourself for muslim affection.

oh wow more American presidents pandering to sand dwellers.

how do you think that changes my opinion?

Trump put a jew in charge of our foreign policy then let him fuck around in the middle east for Israels gain.

Where is the picture of Trump bowing to Jared? hahaha

Retarded wanna be nationalists. Shut the fuck up you stupid white trash. If you're not a Jew you have nothing to gain here fuck off.;

And if you are you should probably shut teh fuck up before you get ethnically cleansed...Again

Sir.

Sir Fuckhead, maybe.

What an absurd take

There is no return

I know jews think they're hard. But there is a big difference between being willing to kill and willing to live in poverty. You confuse willingness to pull a trigger for willingness to see your children be malnourished

Apartheid south africa fell almost instantly after western sanctions. I'd give the Israelis a year

You said that in 1948 fool. Israel is less isolated now than ever before as we are establishing peace and economic accords with Arab states. it has weakened the Palestinian position. We have a better position now than we did in 2019. So you need not worry about us.

Sir.

Sir Fuckhead, maybe.

What an absurd take

There is no return

You sir, are a coward anti semite View attachment 459598appeaser prostrating yourself for muslim affection.

Trump put a jew in charge of our foreign policy then let him fuck around in the middle east for Israels gain.

Retarded wanna be nationalists. Shut the fuck up you stupid white trash. If you're not a Jew you have nothing to gain here fuck off.;

And if you are you should probably shut teh fuck up before you get ethnically cleansed...Again
You have a bit of a limited vocabulary. That explains a lot. Not well educated, but that was pretty evident. I'm here to stay bigot. I spent my life combating racists like you.

Sir.

Sir Fuckhead, maybe.

What an absurd take

There is no return

You said that in 1948 fool. Israel is less isolated now than ever before as we are establishing peace and economic accords with Arab states. it has weakened the Palestinian position. We have a better position now than we did in 2019. So you need not worry about us.

Said the same thing about the AFrikaners in 1948 fool

Will be teh same result as them

You're not special snowflakes you only exist because Americans will it. When we stop you will stop existing soon after. And not a shot needs to be fired....By americans anyway

Sir.

Sir Fuckhead, maybe.

What an absurd take

There is no return

You have a bit of a limited vocabulary. That explains a lot. Not well educated, but that was pretty evident. I'm here to stay bigot. I spent my life combating racists like you.

What? Limited vocabulary?

What is this non sequitur slop from the theist? hahaha

Reading, vocabulary, and analogy are my best cognitive skills I don't think anyone in my life has ever said I had a limited vocabulary. Where the fuck are you getting that from?

Do you even know what vocabulary means?

Sir.

Sir Fuckhead, maybe.

What an absurd take

There is no return

You're not special snowflakes you only exist because Americans will it. When we stop you will stop existing soon after. And not a shot needs to be fired....By americans anyway

Do not worry about us fool. We are in a better position now than ever.

Sir.

Sir Fuckhead, maybe.

What an absurd take

There is no return

Do not worry about us fool. We are in a better position now than ever.

As long as you can survive without AMericans being blamed for it I don't care

You won't tho

Four Arab states recognizing Israel in 2020 strengthens our position while weakening the Palestinains. Not that fools like juicin understand anything about geopolitics. America will continue to invest in Israel. We have 29% of the worlds cyber security investment. There is a reason for that.

Four Arab states recognizing Israel in 2020 strengthens our position while weakening the Palestinains. Not that fools like juicin understand anything about geopolitics. America will continue to invest in Israel. We have 29% of the worlds cyber security investment. There is a reason for that.

It certainly is a positive from the Israeli view but i don't see how that changes the basic calculus

You and i both know if you polled their citizens they would have different ideas of what should be done

Not going to be a sustainable position when even Americans abandon Israel

Forum List

Back