Biden built the Taliban back better! Record Time

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
In a few short months the Taliban went from contained, controlled in a constant battle with the Afghan Army and US forces to now having State Sponsorship AND a lucrative deal with Biden's owners at the CCP

Biden: Building back the Taliban bigger better and far more dangerous that in 2000

In a few short months the Taliban went from contained, controlled in a constant battle with the Afghan Army and US forces to now having State Sponsorship AND a lucrative deal with Biden's owners at the CCP

Biden: Building back the Taliban bigger better and far more dangerous that in 2000
We shall not forget we won Iraq until Odummer/Biden lost that one too

I'm beginning to think he made the right call to get rid of him SOON!!!

biden taliban.JPG

Um, yeah, if you are fighting a war for 20 years and your enemy is only "Contained", after you have spent a trillion dollars, that's nothing to be proud of.

The only people weeping over Afghanistan are the War Profiteers.

Maybe we've learned not to invade sovereign countries and try to force a 17th-Century civilization into modernity when it clearly is incapable of such a change, costing us thousands of lives, limbs, minds and families, costing us trillions of dollars, and leaving behind billions of dollars of military gear as a delightful parting gift. As many of us tried to warn about.

I guess we'll see.

I saw something on Facebook that said something similar. I'm paraphrasing, "Biden just armed Al Qaeda with two hundred million dollars worth of high tech weapons. "

I saw something on Facebook that said something similar. I'm paraphrasing, "Biden just armed Al Qaeda with two hundred million dollars worth of high tech weapons. "
The only problem is that all the replies on Facebook complained that nobody could find credible sources of maybe none at all

The only problem is that all the replies on Facebook complained that nobody could find credible sources of maybe none at all
General Milley has even commented on the Taliban releasing Al Qaeda terrorists, and warning that they will be back (and sooner than originally expected)....

Well on the plus side, they are going to need a lot of US contracts to keep their weapons and humvees in tip top shape.

How stupid, Frank. Trump met with the Taliban n Doha in 2020 and struck his "deal", but he never talked with the Afghan Security Forces or the Afghan government.

The shit we left laying around is just as likely to aid a resistance as the Taliban. There's going to be a resistance. Our CIA will see to that. The war is not over. We'll be airdropping weapons there just as soon as there are resistance fighters to use them.

Good morning, Joey....

It looks like our citizens are having trouble getting to the airport now, and Biden won't send our troops out to help them....

US Embassy warns Americans about potential 'threats' at Kabul airport
Why don't you volunteer to go over, and show us how you can drop your rifle and run faster than an Afghan????

Oh, noes, not "Trouble getting to the airport".

I thought it was stupid to still be over there to start with, why would I volunteer to go over.

Here's a great idea. I think we need to reinstitute the draft, no exemptions. Then we take the children of the rich and the politicians and put them in an elite airborne unit that will be the first deployed to any war zone.

Bet we never fight a half-ass war after that.

The shit we left laying around is just as likely to aid a resistance as the Taliban. There's going to be a resistance. Our CIA will see to that. The war is not over. We'll be airdropping weapons there just as soon as there are resistance fighters to use them.
Bullshit. The AFG army are hiding under their beds. The only real fighters in AFG are the Taliban. If the CIA wastes more money in AFG, that just proves how stupid they are.

That would be stupid.

Let's not forget, this whole mess started because some idiot in 1979 said, "Hey, do you know what would be really funny. If we give weapons to religious fanatics to fight the Russians in Afghanistan!"

Oh, noes, not "Trouble getting to the airport".

I thought it was stupid to still be over there to start with, why would I volunteer to go over.

Here's a great idea. I think we need to reinstitute the draft, no exemptions. Then we take the children of the rich and the politicians and put them in an elite airborne unit that will be the first deployed to any war zone.

Bet we never fight a half-ass war after that.
LOL!! Have you ever seen the children of the upper crust? Hardly airborne material. That's actually funny!!

Forum List

Back