Biden breaks trump's crude oil production

Trump is a piece of ignorance, violence and vindictive behavior = scum of the earth

Biden is not what all wanted him to be thus will be a struggle even without Scum of the earth Trump.....

Joe Biden, Joe Manchin and scum bag are too old to be presidents. Go home boys and get on your lazy boy rocking chairs.

Moderates include Republicans for Choice, Catholics for Choice, liberals, Green Party, Democrats, Progressive Democrats of America which is also the majority in the USA. All need to vote no more staying home.

Women are the largest single voting bloc in the USA. Women could own the USA government if they would vote. Women's Rights and Women's Right to choose need women at the forefront everyday

Cute post.

Rah-Rah-Rah.

Do you really think anyone will believe this ass clown that can't find his way off the stage is responsible for anything that happens. His election was a scam and everything since that time has been a scam. I doughty he has the since to unzip his fly before he drains his lizard.
More right wing stupid..

A few reasons.

1. It takes a while for rigs to ramp back up to producing oil again after being shutdown during COVID

2. OPEC is producing less than they were prior to COVID and oil is a global commodity

3. There was a massive surge in demand that supply could not keep up with as economies around the recovered from COVID
That makes no sense if we have passed oil production during Trump presidency the rigs should have already been removed up.

Opec is irrelevant since we were out producing them before COVID

COVID has been over with since 2022

I am not going to answer you because you have no idea what is going on. Stick to being a racist.

Pipelines today and for the past 25 years are monitored in real time for flow rate and pressure from a central computer. 35 employees is about right even if you added a few new ones.

Lol 😂 how many temporary construction workers do you think it takes to build a pipeline? 4,000 tops.
And who makes what they need, stupid? What restaurants thrive? It put a lot of people out of work.

Do you really think anyone will believe this ass clown that can't find his way off the stage is responsible for anything that happens. His election was a scam and everything since that time has been a scam. I doughty he has the since to unzip his fly before he drains his lizard.
Says the person ready to elect a sexual abuser.....right....

Canadian oil can be refined in Texas.
You ever find any real evidence for your China claims?

Yes and if it's refined in the Free Trade zone I can't be sold in the US. They pay no US taxes.. it increases profits to the Chinese at the expense of the American consumer and tax payer.

Yes and if it's refined in the Free Trade zone I can't be sold in the US. They pay no US taxes.. it increases profits to the Chinese at the expense of the American consumer and tax payer.

They pay no US taxes..

You're lying.

So, still no evidence of your Chinese claims.

at the expense of the American consumer and tax payer.

How?

They pay no US taxes..

You're lying.

So, still no evidence of your Chinese claims.

at the expense of the American consumer and tax payer.

How?

Research Chinese investment in n Canadian tarsands., or not. I don't really care. You could learn a few things, but I'm not going to beat you over the head.

Forum List

Back