Chinese migrants are the fastest growing group crossing from Mexico into U.S. at southern border

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Interesting.

From the article.
Last year, U.S. Customs and Border Protection reported 37,000 Chinese citizens were apprehended crossing illegally from Mexico into the U.S.…that's 50 times more than two years earlier.

Many of the migrants told us they made the journey to escape China's increasingly repressive political climate and sluggish economy.

This 37-year-old woman said China's COVID lockdown destroyed her child care business. She left her two young children with family at home.

Attention: All illegals please make your way to NY City, Chicago, and Los Angeles for the FREE handouts and FREE hotel rooms. Put this on billboards, drive millions of illegals into Dem cities until they CHOKE on it.

Will these thousands of Chinese citizens be voting in 2024? How about organizing those in their community to vote a particular way? Xi and the MSS are light years.ahead of Western intelligence and they leverage the very institutions and political creatures.the West relies on for leadersip. Brilliant and blatantly obvious. Chinese migrants are the fastest growing group crossing from Mexico into U.S. at southern border
Wouldn’t be our problem if retard Joe hadn’t fucked up the stay in Mexico program.

1715738434591.png

Will these thousands of Chinese citizens be voting in 2024? How about organizing those in their community to vote a particular way? Xi and the MSS are light years.ahead of Western intelligence and they leverage the very institutions and political creatures.the West relies on for leadersip. Brilliant and blatantly obvious. Chinese migrants are the fastest growing group crossing from Mexico into U.S. at southern border

The Chinese and the Russians are coming into the United States every day of the week via the Internet and disrupting American elections and promoting all sorts of propaganda and bullshit via TikTok and social media.

The American people are prepared to go to the mat to fight for TikTok and the right to have the Chinese decide what issues are important. You can thank TikTok for all of the outrage about drag queens and drag shows and garbage about school boards.

I don’t have TikTok and I will not watch TikTok and I will not click on TikTok links. And nobody else who values their democracy should be doing so either.

/——/ How to invade an enemy’s country without really trying.

I think it's by 2040 that Asian illegals will outnumber any other group of illegals. That is old news. Of course you have to go with your complete psycho take on it being the fucking idiot that you are.

I think it's by 2040 that Asian illegals will outnumber any other group of illegals. That is old news. Of course you have to go with your complete psycho take on it being the fucking idiot that you are.
My psycho take?

Do you have a map handy? Tell me geographically where the hell China is in relation to America?

Your type make it too easy for the MSS.

You will have Juan living on one side and Mr. Ping living on the other side of you.
I don’t give a fuck where they are as long as it’s not here. Let the chinks and the Mexicans fight it out in Mexico. How long will Mexico keep letting the Chinese into their country if they have to stay there? I’m guessing that shit will stop in a hurry.

I don't know if they will be voting but, make no mistake, most of them are moles here for a reason. Might not be for today or tomorrow or even next year but they are here for a reason and will be called upon, even if it is 10 or more years from now. Maybe when the Chinese decide to invade Taiwan their usefullness will be known. Maybe they will play the same role that Palestinians in this country are here for, including the squad who have made it all the way into our government.

My psycho take?

Do you have a map handy? Tell me geographically where the hell China is in relation to America?

Your type make it too easy for the MSS.
They can’t get here without Mexico’s cooperation. Making them stay in Mexico is our best option. They don’t want them there.

Forum List

Back