Biden brands Putin a 'killer' and says he will pay for Muscovy interference in US election – live

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
I wanted to write BREAKING but then I decided to not break the rules (our mods do fantastic job here) , but guys this is truly BREAKING NEWS - "Biden brands Putin a 'killer'" this is a game changer for Putin and his ulus, there is no way back for Putin and his empire as well as for Biden, its a clear signal to PENTAGON and NATO + to all USA ´s allies . Finally , Great ! God Bless the USA!!!

"Biden brands Putin a 'killer'

Putin would eat his ass for lunch.

Biden says Putin interfered with an American election. What about the Dem's interference in the 2020 Presidential election. The biggest fraudulent election in this countries history. Wonder if Biden will want to kill all the Dem's who were involved??

I wanted to write BREAKING but then I decided to not break the rules (our mods do fantastic job here) , but guys this is truly BREAKING NEWS - "Biden brands Putin a 'killer'" this is a game changer for Putin and his ulus, there is no way back for Putin and his empire as well as for Biden, its a clear signal to PENTAGON and NATO + to all USA ´s allies . Finally , Great ! God Bless the USA!!!

Sounds like Biden needs to check his definition of "killer".

Biden breaks silence on Cuomo sexual harassment allegations, declines to call for his resignation

Biden says Putin interfered with an American election. What about the Dem's interference in the 2020 Presidential election. The biggest fraudulent election in this countries history. Wonder if Biden will want to kill all the Dem's who were involved??
Yes, we know you tRumplings worship him.

It's disgusting, but we are aware.

If Putin is a killer, what does that make Joe? Joe approved of every military intervention since Vietnam. He’s partially responsible for millions of deaths around the world. Putin can’t hold a candle to Joe when it comes to mass murder. This must mean Joe is a mass murdering killer.

Why must we always endure loony tune posts from the right? In every thread, on every subject. Good God.

as a Russian living in Russia I can tell you that Biden's words don't impress us much.
First we ask ourselves if he is still capable of understanding what he speaks, and second - wow, two more sanctions a day, America really seeks our attention :)

all previous sanctions are not visible here, so another dosen or two just underlines America's weakness and incapability to really make any harm.

It is made for domestic audience, to distract attention from repressions against Republicans, to unite the nation against foreign enemy.

Yes, we know you tRumplings worship him.

It's disgusting, but we are aware.
It does not matter if we trust a Russian leader over you. Keep laughing. Be aware....

Trumpybear also came to the conclusion that Vlad was a killer, on national TV too. He just didn't care.

“But he’s a killer,” O’Reilly said to Trump.

“There are a lot of killers. You think our country’s so innocent?” Trump replied.

Trumpybear also came to the conclusion that Vlad was a killer, on national TV too. He just didn't care.

“But he’s a killer,” O’Reilly said to Trump.

“There are a lot of killers. You think our country’s so innocent?” Trump replied.
Get better soon.:itsok:

Biden's going to go ape shit in Putin, that's it. Right now, he's going to lose it! Well, after his nap. But then Putin's going to get it! One nap, a snack, then that's it! A nap, a snack and his favorite afternoon TV show, then bam, Putin's in real trouble!

LOL. Sure he is

Forum List

Back