Biden brands Putin a 'killer' and says he will pay for Muscovy interference in US election – live

the only thing which I am really worried about is that nuclear button in the US belongs to a man with dementia...

I think most Americans (even the dumbass democrats)worry about that....hence their effort to take away the Nuclear football from him....before he fumbles it.

Putin would eat his ass for lunch.

Biden says Putin interfered with an American election. What about the Dem's interference in the 2020 Presidential election. The biggest fraudulent election in this countries history. Wonder if Biden will want to kill all the Dem's who were involved??

Why must we always endure loony tune posts from the right? In every thread, on every subject. Good God.
dementia joe is s loony tunes cartoon character

That was Donald. :ahole-1:

Biden says Putin interfered with an American election. What about the Dem's interference in the 2020 Presidential election. The biggest fraudulent election in this countries history. Wonder if Biden will want to kill all the Dem's who were involved??

Why must we always endure loony tune posts from the right? In every thread, on every subject. Good God.

It must make you sad that orange man is gone and your life is still useless and shitty.

giphy.gif

It must make you sad that orange man is gone and your life is still useless and shitty.

It's not so bad. I still get to light a fire under the cult members. They are so fuckin stupid, lol.

That it is and your stuttering fuck is well on his way to dumbing down all of America.

Trumpists are already there.
A game changer for Putin? You cant be serious. What Biden says (much like what Trump said to be frank) in a speech or onstage is utterly irrelevant. What matters is the policy that the government is pursuing with regards to Russia.

Policy that, afaik, is simply non-existent. Now, Biden has only been there a month so he has not had much time but Ill give him no credit whatsoever for the proper words falling out of his mouth. Actions are what matters and you can believe that other nations are not following what Biden says more than what he actually does as well.

Yes, we know you tRumplings worship him.

It's disgusting, but we are aware.
It does not matter if we trust a Russian leader over you. Keep laughing. Be aware....
It doesn't matter.

On what planet?
fresh update:

Looks like Hillary may get the war with Russia she promised her supporters back in 2016.
And we know which side you'll be on, don't we, tovarich?

Don't worry, your press secretary is monitoring the situation VERY closely:

0d245942-9940-4536-b2dd-92384416a5c5_cx8_cy1_cw76_w1200_r1.jpg

Why do you feel it necessary to post the same photograph hundreds of times?
It makes it appear that you don't have an original thought.
Which - You do not.
Appear that? I'm thinking it's confirmation.

Putin challenges Biden to debate after president calls him a ...
abcnews.go.com › International › story

15 hours ago — Russia's president Vladimir Putin invites president Joe Biden to online televised debate in response to comments calling him a killer.
a debate, is not not bad idea, but Putin is bluffing as usual ....

no, Putin did not challenge Biden to have public debate.

Putin refused to talk to Biden in any form except in public.
Because Altzheimer Biden is uncapable to talk in sane manner. It will be public humiliation of the US, so most probably US administration will decline, i. e. there will be no more contacts with Biden, Biden resigned from international affairs.
Biden had ZERO public press conferences since inauguration. He is kept by shadow administration away from public and journalists. And the first interview ended with such an ambarassing scandal..

American nation elected a mentally disabled person to head it. :)

We spend more time attacking each other while our enemies (Moscow horde) sit back and wait for the scraps.
That's a choice we continue to make. No one is forcing us. I'm sure our adversaries appreciate it.
I fully believe the removal of a few blue cities will end you. Putin may be more a friend then you Prog morons.

We spend more time attacking each other while our enemies (Moscow horde) sit back and wait for the scraps.
That's a choice we continue to make. No one is forcing us. I'm sure our adversaries appreciate it.
I fully believe the removal of a few blue cities will end you. Putin may be more a friend then you Prog morons.
I don't know what that means, but MAGA anyway.

Biden's 'Red Line', 'Barry 2.0' - Putin responds by challenging Biden to a live debate. Biden folds.

Biden's 'Red Line', 'Barry 2.0' - Putin responds by challenging Biden to a live debate. Biden folds.
" Putin responds by challenging Biden " LOL, your buddy in Moscow has 0 chance , this is what Biden ask first

this is putin´s level

That it is and your stuttering fuck is well on his way to dumbing down all of America.

Trumpists are already there.
A game changer for Putin? You cant be serious. What Biden says (much like what Trump said to be frank) in a speech or onstage is utterly irrelevant. What matters is the policy that the government is pursuing with regards to Russia.

Policy that, afaik, is simply non-existent. Now, Biden has only been there a month so he has not had much time but Ill give him no credit whatsoever for the proper words falling out of his mouth. Actions are what matters and you can believe that other nations are not following what Biden says more than what he actually does as well.

Yes, we know you tRumplings worship him.

It's disgusting, but we are aware.
It does not matter if we trust a Russian leader over you. Keep laughing. Be aware....
It doesn't matter.

On what planet?
fresh update:

Looks like Hillary may get the war with Russia she promised her supporters back in 2016.
And we know which side you'll be on, don't we, tovarich?

Don't worry, your press secretary is monitoring the situation VERY closely:

0d245942-9940-4536-b2dd-92384416a5c5_cx8_cy1_cw76_w1200_r1.jpg

Why do you feel it necessary to post the same photograph hundreds of times?
It makes it appear that you don't have an original thought.
Which - You do not.
Appear that? I'm thinking it's confirmation.

Putin challenges Biden to debate after president calls him a ...
abcnews.go.com › International › story

15 hours ago — Russia's president Vladimir Putin invites president Joe Biden to online televised debate in response to comments calling him a killer.
a debate, is not not bad idea, but Putin is bluffing as usual ....
It's a stupid idea.

New Topics

Forum List

Back