Biden Blocked Texas from Increasing Power Ahead of Enduring Storm

Crazy Uncle Joe killed more Americans this month than Middle East Muslims.

How did the Biden administration stop texas from increasing power to their grid, which they deregulated and isolated specifically to avoid federal oversight?

Could you stop with the lies and conspiracies, just for one day?
Well maybe you should read the Order in the link.....they refused to lift Enviromental regs that capped their output., until they used all other means....such as buying energy from others, hence the massive bills we are seeing.

The fact that Texas grid is run by a seperate entity then the rest of the grids, doesn't mean that it doesn't have to follow federal laws, and regulations....such as Enviro regs.
Where in the heck do you get that opinion from?

NOT the order....

The order authorized Texas to do what they gotta do, to keep their electricity, up and running.
Opinion? No, it's in the Order. Apparently you haven't actually read it

The connections Texas has to other grids is limited, which in turn limits the amount of power that can be transferred from other grids to Texas and vice versa.

So the order to buy what they can from other sources was easily fulfilled and it had nothing to do with the outrageous bills some people got. That's a different de-regulation story.

It's not limited anymore then any of the other grids are limited.

The order is clear as day.....and that is why the bills are so high

View attachment 460781

Texas’ grid is also mostly isolated from other areas of the country, a set up designed to avoid federal regulation. It has some connectivity to Mexico and to the Eastern U.S. grid, but those ties have limits on what they can transmit. The Eastern U.S. is also facing the same winter storm that is creating a surge in power demand. That means that Texas has been unable to get much help from other areas.

My bill is not high at all. My electricity is based on the Natural Gas price index with a max cap. The people who got hammered didn't read the fine print in their contract for wholesale power with no cap on the price.
Next time Texas needs to not even ask President Asterisk.

To let our power plant freeze, we don't need his permission.
Maybe if Texas can start simply ignoring federal regulations as many on here suggested they could have since they operate their own grib....they never would have.

How did the Biden administration stop texas from increasing power to their grid, which they deregulated and isolated specifically to avoid federal oversight?

Well maybe you should read the Order in the link.....they refused to lift Enviromental regs that capped their output., until they used all other means....such as buying energy from others, hence the massive bills we are seeing.

The fact that Texas grid is run by a seperate entity then the rest of the grids, doesn't mean that it doesn't have to follow federal laws, and regulations....such as Enviro regs.

NOT the order....

The order authorized Texas to do what they gotta do, to keep their electricity, up and running.

The connections Texas has to other grids is limited, which in turn limits the amount of power that can be transferred from other grids to Texas and vice versa.

So the order to buy what they can from other sources was easily fulfilled and it had nothing to do with the outrageous bills some people got. That's a different de-regulation story.

View attachment 460781

Texas’ grid is also mostly isolated from other areas of the country, a set up designed to avoid federal regulation. It has some connectivity to Mexico and to the Eastern U.S. grid, but those ties have limits on what they can transmit. The Eastern U.S. is also facing the same winter storm that is creating a surge in power demand. That means that Texas has been unable to get much help from other areas.

My bill is not high at all. My electricity is based on the Natural Gas price index with a max cap. The people who got hammered didn't read the fine print in their contract for wholesale power with no cap on the price.
No one owes them or their families anything; nor is it the local governments responsibility to support them during trying times like that! Sink or swim, it’s their choice! The City and County, along with power providers or any other service owes them NOTHING!
I am going to have to remember this the next time there is a wildfire in California, or NYC gets hit by a hurricane or a pandemic....for that matter when Portland is set a blaze by rioters, and shops are robbed, looted and the like
Why would you do that against California or New York?

I of course wouldn't...but if I were to use the logic you are using against Texas, then I would have to

NOT the order....

View attachment 460781

Maybe if Texas can start simply ignoring federal regulations as many on here suggested they could have since they operate their own grib....they never would have.

YOU HAD CONTROL YOU DIDN'T FORCE THEM TO WINTERIZE

WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING?

THERE IS NO PROFIT MOTIVE TO WINTERIZE FOR ONCE A DECADE STORMS. THEY WILL LET YOU FREEZE THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK

NOT the order....

View attachment 460781

No one owes them or their families anything; nor is it the local governments responsibility to support them during trying times like that! Sink or swim, it’s their choice! The City and County, along with power providers or any other service owes them NOTHING!
I am going to have to remember this the next time there is a wildfire in California, or NYC gets hit by a hurricane or a pandemic....for that matter when Portland is set a blaze by rioters, and shops are robbed, looted and the like

I of course wouldn't...but if I were to use the logic you are using against Texas, then I would have to
LOL

Huh? What logic is that? You don't even know.

Americans are under no obligation to help texas with their energy grid

what the fuck are you talking about?

They are the only state in the union with their own, if they can't maintain it they can go fuck themselves

They wanted independence, they got it.

How anyone could blame Biden for this when even Rick Perry was smart enough to know this would happen is absurd.
So by your logic, Texas shouldn't of asked if the Biden Admin would relax the Enviromental regs so they could produce more energy? They should have just ignored it?

They should have dealt with it themselves that was the assumption when they disconnected from the literal rest of the continental US's grid

We are under no obligation to help them if they've opted out. They (the feds) are obligated to ensure our side of the grid runs well.

Texas is on it's fucking won.

These dumb fucks were talking about succession last week
1) they aren't disconnected
2) they attempt to, but they had to request a waiver of a Federal Reg....they can't just violate Federal laws
3) then the Biden admin should have simply relaxed the reg instead of making them buy off other grids causing rolling blackouts there

Yes they are disconnected in a regulatory sense and every other sense

You're confused about what Biden did

Biden is under no obligation to crash Oklahoma's grid for Texas

Fuck texas. What texans want they weren't going to get. Middle of a snowstorm yea your'e not going to destabilize the eastern grid

You can freeze you dumb fucks

"boo hoo biden didn't help us"

Do you retards think there wasn't a snow storm in the rest of the country?
Sorry, they still have to follow Federal Regulations from the DOE....in particular ones dealing with enviromental regulations......they are simply run by a different entity their own.

Not at all....read the Order

I agree....but his order caused rolling blackouts on other grids....bad order.

They didn't want to....in fact they request not to....but the Biden Admin's order made them do just that....there were large rolling blackouts in Arkansas for example

I didn't see a requirement for any other state to sell electricity to Texas in that order.

NOT the order....

View attachment 460781

WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING?

THERE IS NO PROFIT MOTIVE TO WINTERIZE FOR ONCE A DECADE STORMS. THEY WILL LET YOU FREEZE THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK
Huh? What did I have control over? and who?

Huh?

I don't disagree.....I don't think it's really all that big a deal, and frankly the issues would have likely been less, had they been able to waive the Enviromental reg they requested without having to buy from other sources.....but then again there would have been no profit for those grids run by the FERC, which is part of the DOE.

Americans are under no obligation to help texas with their energy grid

what the fuck are you talking about?

They are the only state in the union with their own, if they can't maintain it they can go fuck themselves

They wanted independence, they got it.

How anyone could blame Biden for this when even Rick Perry was smart enough to know this would happen is absurd.
So by your logic, Texas shouldn't of asked if the Biden Admin would relax the Enviromental regs so they could produce more energy? They should have just ignored it?

They should have dealt with it themselves that was the assumption when they disconnected from the literal rest of the continental US's grid

We are under no obligation to help them if they've opted out. They (the feds) are obligated to ensure our side of the grid runs well.

Texas is on it's fucking won.

These dumb fucks were talking about succession last week
1) they aren't disconnected
2) they attempt to, but they had to request a waiver of a Federal Reg....they can't just violate Federal laws
3) then the Biden admin should have simply relaxed the reg instead of making them buy off other grids causing rolling blackouts there

Yes they are disconnected in a regulatory sense and every other sense

You're confused about what Biden did

Biden is under no obligation to crash Oklahoma's grid for Texas

Fuck texas. What texans want they weren't going to get. Middle of a snowstorm yea your'e not going to destabilize the eastern grid

You can freeze you dumb fucks

"boo hoo biden didn't help us"

Do you retards think there wasn't a snow storm in the rest of the country?
Sorry, they still have to follow Federal Regulations from the DOE....in particular ones dealing with enviromental regulations......they are simply run by a different entity their own.

Not at all....read the Order

I agree....but his order caused rolling blackouts on other grids....bad order.

They didn't want to....in fact they request not to....but the Biden Admin's order made them do just that....there were large rolling blackouts in Arkansas for example

I didn't see a requirement for any other state to sell electricity to Texas in that order.
Well the state wasn't the one that was selling it, the FERC would have been, which is part of the DOE

NOT the order....

View attachment 460781

WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING?

Huh?

I don't disagree.....I don't think it's really all that big a deal, and frankly the issues would have likely been less, had they been able to waive the Enviromental reg they requested without having to buy from other sources.....but then again there would have been no profit for those grids run by the FERC, which is part of the DOE.

Yea your power grid going down and texan society collapsing no big deal

Bullshit. The gas pipes froze, the windmills froze, the water lines froze all because the governor did not winterize.

Why the FUCK does Texas need to "Winterize"?????? I thought we were in the middle of unprecedented manmade global warming????
Exactly. If Texas said prepared for a mini Ica Age, they'd be called "Global Warming Deniers."

That's why they changed the terminology to "climate change." It's a catch-all, so they can attribute any and all weather conditions to this "man made phenomenon" (i.e., the religion of climate change).

NOT the order....

View attachment 460781

That was the whole idea of having a separate grid, to avoid federal regulations. However the EPA has regulations that the power generators still must comply with. Texas has it's own regulations for it's grid, and they don't include a requirement to winterize the equipment. That's what caused the power to go out. Not the feds.

NOT the order....

View attachment 460781

WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING?

Huh?

Everything is peachy now. no collapse is on the way.

Bullshit. The gas pipes froze, the windmills froze, the water lines froze all because the governor did not winterize.

Why the FUCK does Texas need to "Winterize"?????? I thought we were in the middle of unprecedented manmade global warming????
The Biden energy department has mandated that every home in the arctic circle must have industrial air conditioning in anticipation of a three day heat wave. Temps are forecast to reach 90. China Joe also mandated that energy used to power the $10B AC units must come from wind farms in the lower 48 at a cost of $50B. Biden was quoted as saying The new green deal will save us all.

NOT the order....

View attachment 460781

WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING?

Huh?

Only because the cold didn't last

NOT the order....

View attachment 460781

WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING?

Huh?

It never does down here. Hell the wife wanted to run the AC yesterday afternoon!

Biden probably caused that tree to fall in a rainstorm while Perry was out jogging, which broke his back, and caused Perry to sue the homeowner, which caused Perry to have to go to law school and become a lawyer pushing tort reform to keep people from suing. Poor Texas.

Why you ask?? Because they had a huge winter storm, global warming notwithstanding. And it is not just global warming, lambchop. It is FUCKING
climate change. Got it yet?
When you push an agenda, you must be efficient. And Progs are not efficient in many agendas. Back in 1970 the predictions of the oceans rising and overwhelming all the coasts of the world in short time did not happen. South Jersey was supposed to be under water with the ocean lapping up against Philadelphia. Half of Florida was supposed to be under water also. What happened? There are changes a bit to areas and beaches and barrier islands. Most of it is mother nature that is natural to the earth over billions of years with influence from the sun.

It's like Y2K or the Mayan calendar, except they stick with the doom and gloom narrative when their predictions fail to come true. They just bump the doomsday date forward by another decade or so and pretend like their prior predictions never happened.

NOT the order....

View attachment 460781

WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING?

Huh?

Yeah...it's Texas...the cold doesn't last....if it did, and was often, you would have seen much better protections on the windmills and such

NOT the order....

View attachment 460781

That was the whole idea of having a separate grid, to avoid federal regulations. However the EPA has regulations that the power generators still must comply with. Texas has it's own regulations for it's grid, and they don't include a requirement to winterize the equipment. That's what caused the power to go out. Not the feds.
The DOE still has regulations it must comply with....Federal law always trumps.

However, the ERCOT doesn't have to comply with the FEMC management

NOT the order....

View attachment 460781

WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING?

Huh?

I don't live in Texas...and the grid is back in Texas, and society did not collapse..

NOT the order....

View attachment 460781

LOL

Huh? What logic is that? You don't even know.
<crickets>

What's your logic? Is it because I'm Liberal and those are Liberal cities and states?

Forum List

Back