Biden Blocked Texas from Increasing Power Ahead of Enduring Storm

Crazy Uncle Joe killed more Americans this month than Middle East Muslims.

Bullshit. The gas pipes froze, the windmills froze, the water lines froze all because the governor did not winterize.
and the numerous Texas Govts before him. With that said, they needed more power....that is what this request was about, which the Biden admin destroyed
Not according to the governor.
huh? The Gov said they didn't need more power? quote please
How does my statement translate into the governor saying that they didn't need more power?
Bullshit. The gas pipes froze, the windmills froze, the water lines froze all because the governor did not winterize.
You said not according to the Gov in response to my post.

It wasn't the Gov's job to winterize them.

But yes many of them did, and on top of that you had massive demand....it was an major emergency crisis......sadly when going to the Biden Admin for some help, simple help really, but the Biden Admin instead decided to price gouge the citizens of Texas
That's a lie. He went to Biden for help and Biden gave him what he wanted.
Sure.....Biden said you can have what you want, I know you need it right now, BUT, before you get it you have to go buy power from the DOE, at a marked up rate.....once you exhaust that, then sure, we will waive this for you
Who knows what the fuck is wrong with you?

Biden gives Texas exactly what they ask for, yet here you are, batching at Biden.

:cuckoo:
Going to be long days ahead for you Leftards trying to defend the indefensible. Even longer days when Harris in anointed.
No worries, as long as Trump is out of office. And thanks to Trump, Democrats now control the Executive Branch, House AND Senate.

tenor.gif
Yeah, that’s why the economy is imploding and even California is saying FU to the Democratic Party.

and the numerous Texas Govts before him. With that said, they needed more power....that is what this request was about, which the Biden admin destroyed
How does my statement translate into the governor saying that they didn't need more power?

But yes many of them did, and on top of that you had massive demand....it was an major emergency crisis......sadly when going to the Biden Admin for some help, simple help really, but the Biden Admin instead decided to price gouge the citizens of Texas
Sure.....Biden said you can have what you want, I know you need it right now, BUT, before you get it you have to go buy power from the DOE, at a marked up rate.....once you exhaust that, then sure, we will waive this for you

Biden gives Texas exactly what they ask for, yet here you are, batching at Biden.

But you aren't telling the truth....he did not...what I said was 100 percent true....please read the actual Order, which is the subject here.....

Let me ask you, why do you think it was a good idea for Biden to force the State to purchase from the DOE before they would wave the reg?

Do you think the customers are happy that they are now facing massive bills because of the massive cost of doing that?
You're lying. Biden gave them exactly what they asked for and on the same day they asked for it.
Where’s my $2,000?

Going to be long days ahead for you Leftards trying to defend the indefensible. Even longer days when Harris in anointed.
No worries, as long as Trump is out of office. And thanks to Trump, Democrats now control the Executive Branch, House AND Senate.

tenor.gif
Yeah, that’s why the economy is imploding and even California is saying FU to the Democratic Party.
LOLOL

Imploding?? We've yet to see the first GDP report or jobs report under Biden.

And don't forget, Trump handed Biden a recession. Biden needs to clean Trump's mess up.

But you aren't telling the truth....he did not...what I said was 100 percent true....please read the actual Order, which is the subject here.....

Let me ask you, why do you think it was a good idea for Biden to force the State to purchase from the DOE before they would wave the reg?

Do you think the customers are happy that they are now facing massive bills because of the massive cost of doing that?
You're lying. Biden gave them exactly what they asked for and on the same day they asked for it.
Where’s my $2,000?
LOL

Now you're begging for money from the government??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Where’s my $2,000?
LOL

huh? when did I beg or ask for money? not sure where you are getting this from my post. I do feel bad for the customers in Texas that were taken advantage of by the Biden admin with these massive cost.

tenor.gif
LOLOL

And don't forget, Trump handed Biden a recession. Biden needs to clean Trump's mess up.
You mean the mess created by the Chinese Virus and the dem run states that shut down the economy?

The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) actually granted a request from Texas officials to temporarily allow energy providers to produce energy at levels that would ordinarily exceed limits set out in environmental regulations, thus having the opposite effect of that claimed by Infowars.

So Huizenga’s order temporarily authorized ERCOT, from Feb. 14-19, to generate whatever power it deemed necessary to serve the needs of consumers in Texas, even if that additional generation would, in the normal course of events, cause emissions to exceed maximum levels set out in federal environmental laws and regulations.

infowars, LOL.

Nonsense and you know it, so stop deflecting.
Coronavirus Scams and Price Gouging | TexasLawHelp.org ...
texaslawhelp.org › article › coronavirus-scams-and-pric...

Lone Star Legal Aid has created this consumer FAQ on price gouging, door-to-door ... The Supreme Court Texas is aware of scam callers falsely claiming the Supreme Court of ... The U.S. Department of Justice has information on combatting fraud here. ... Some peoplemight try to take advantage of you in your time of need.
I am not talking about Covid stuff....this is about the electric bills....and no, the order made clear they had to purchase from the DOE before the reg would be lifted

The DOE has nothing to do with the Texas grid. Please stop lying. You’re not fooling anyone
Um they why did they have to make a request to them to lift a reguation? The DOE has a lot to do with the FERC, who they required Texas to buy from before they could wave the reg in question.

We’ve posted the link after link after link backing up everything we’ve posted. You stand there like a petulant child screaming lies lies lies.

Back up your shit. Because all you are at this point it’s just some fool, howling at the moon “it’s the Democrat! It’s the Democrats!! The Democrats!”

Democrats have been cleaning up your shit since Reagan was in office. The only thing Republicans do is to run the economy into the ground and crashed.
Geez.....I've posted and others the actual Order.....try reading it....second (B) makes what I am saying perfectly clear. Try reading it

I am not sure of one thing the Dems have cleaned up. Well maybe Clinton, after the GOP took the House....he went along with them and cleaned up some of the mess created by a Dem Congress...he even admitted as much when he said the Dem increased taxes to much in 93

Well then you have a reading comprehension problem. I’ve read the order two and it does not say what you have represented in this thread. Not even close.

The difference between you and I is that I have spent 40 years of my life reading and writing legalese. I know exactly what it says. You’re going by what you’ve been told by the right wing liars.

tenor.gif
LOLOL

You mean the mess created by the Chinese Virus and the dem run states that shut down the economy?

And there you go repeating more of Trump’s bullshit. We’re done with you.

tenor.gif
LOLOL

Says the Leftist who claims Cuomo did no wrong.

Nonsense and you know it, so stop deflecting.
Coronavirus Scams and Price Gouging | TexasLawHelp.org ...
texaslawhelp.org › article › coronavirus-scams-and-pric...

Lone Star Legal Aid has created this consumer FAQ on price gouging, door-to-door ... The Supreme Court Texas is aware of scam callers falsely claiming the Supreme Court of ... The U.S. Department of Justice has information on combatting fraud here. ... Some peoplemight try to take advantage of you in your time of need.
I am not talking about Covid stuff....this is about the electric bills....and no, the order made clear they had to purchase from the DOE before the reg would be lifted

The DOE has nothing to do with the Texas grid. Please stop lying. You’re not fooling anyone
Um they why did they have to make a request to them to lift a reguation? The DOE has a lot to do with the FERC, who they required Texas to buy from before they could wave the reg in question.

We’ve posted the link after link after link backing up everything we’ve posted. You stand there like a petulant child screaming lies lies lies.

Back up your shit. Because all you are at this point it’s just some fool, howling at the moon “it’s the Democrat! It’s the Democrats!! The Democrats!”

Democrats have been cleaning up your shit since Reagan was in office. The only thing Republicans do is to run the economy into the ground and crashed.
Geez.....I've posted and others the actual Order.....try reading it....second (B) makes what I am saying perfectly clear. Try reading it

I am not sure of one thing the Dems have cleaned up. Well maybe Clinton, after the GOP took the House....he went along with them and cleaned up some of the mess created by a Dem Congress...he even admitted as much when he said the Dem increased taxes to much in 93

Well then you have a reading comprehension problem. I’ve read the order two and it does not say what you have represented in this thread. Not even close.

The difference between you and I is that I have spent 40 years of my life reading and writing legalese. I know exactly what it says. You’re going by what you’ve been told by the right wing liars.
Here is the Order: https://www.energy.gov/sites/prod/f...202(c) Emergency Order - ERCOT 02.14.2021.pdf

" B. To minimize adverse environmental impacts, this Order limits operation of dispatched units to the times and within the parameters determined by ERCOT for reliability purposes. Consistent with good utility practice, ERCOT shall exhaust all reasonably and practically available resources, including available import"

They had to exhaust all reasonable and practically available resources first.....including purchasing from DOE....

It says 100 percent what I said

Where’s my $2,000?
LOL

huh? when did I beg or ask for money? not sure where you are getting this from my post. I do feel bad for the customers in Texas that were taken advantage of by the Biden admin with these massive cost.
Exactly how fucked in the head are you? Where did I ever say you begged for money? :cuckoo:

tenor.gif
LOLOL

huh? are you denying that the economy didn't take a down turn until the outbreak of the virus?

Where’s my $2,000?
LOL

Exactly how fucked in the head are you? Where did I ever say you begged for money? :cuckoo:

Post #244.....

LOL

tenor.gif
LOLOL

LOLOL

Ah, yes, the party of no responsibility.

source-1.gif

But here you are, complaining about Biden who responsibly gave Texas exactly what they asked for.

:lmao:

Where’s my $2,000?
LOL

Post #244.....

LOL

Holy shit.

That post wasn't to you.

face-palm-gif.278959

tenor.gif
LOLOL

LOLOL

Ah, yes, the party of no responsibility.

But here you are, complaining about Biden who responsibly gave Texas exactly what they asked for.

:lmao:
You last point has been completely discredited and proven wrong.

Face it, the economy was booming until the Chinese Virus outbreak....

Where’s my $2,000?
LOL

Post #244.....

LOL

Holy shit.

That post wasn't to you.

face-palm-gif.278959
Interesting, you quoted me, and said "Now you're begging..."

Who am I suppose to think you are addressing?

Here is the Order: https://www.energy.gov/sites/prod/files/2021/02/f82/DOE 202(c) Emergency Order - ERCOT 02.14.2021.pdf

" B. To minimize adverse environmental impacts, this Order limits operation of dispatched units to the times and within the parameters determined by ERCOT for reliability purposes. Consistent with good utility practice, ERCOT shall exhaust all reasonably and practically available resources, including available import"

They had to exhaust all reasonable and practically available resources first.....including purchasing from DOE....

It says 100 percent what I said
Actually it says that ERCOT can run the plants to capacity for reliability purposes. Even if they exceed EPA limits, that DOE suspended from Feb 14 to the 19

Last edited:

Forum List

Back