Biden Blocked Texas from Increasing Power Ahead of Enduring Storm

Crazy Uncle Joe killed more Americans this month than Middle East Muslims.

Bullshit. The gas pipes froze, the windmills froze, the water lines froze all because the governor did not winterize.
and the numerous Texas Govts before him. With that said, they needed more power....that is what this request was about, which the Biden admin destroyed
Not according to the governor.
huh? The Gov said they didn't need more power? quote please
How does my statement translate into the governor saying that they didn't need more power?
Bullshit. The gas pipes froze, the windmills froze, the water lines froze all because the governor did not winterize.
You said not according to the Gov in response to my post.

It wasn't the Gov's job to winterize them.

But yes many of them did, and on top of that you had massive demand....it was an major emergency crisis......sadly when going to the Biden Admin for some help, simple help really, but the Biden Admin instead decided to price gouge the citizens of Texas

and the numerous Texas Govts before him. With that said, they needed more power....that is what this request was about, which the Biden admin destroyed
How does my statement translate into the governor saying that they didn't need more power?

But yes many of them did, and on top of that you had massive demand....it was an major emergency crisis......sadly when going to the Biden Admin for some help, simple help really, but the Biden Admin instead decided to price gouge the citizens of Texas
Nonsense and you know it, so stop deflecting.

Coronavirus Scams and Price Gouging | TexasLawHelp.org ...

texaslawhelp.org › article › coronavirus-scams-and-pric...

Lone Star Legal Aid has created this consumer FAQ on price gouging, door-to-door ... The Supreme Court Texas is aware of scam callers falsely claiming the Supreme Court of ... The U.S. Department of Justice has information on combatting fraud here. ... Some peoplemight try to take advantage of you in your time of need.

Lone Star Legal Aid has created this consumer FAQ on price gouging, door-to-door ... The Supreme Court Texas is aware of scam callers falsely claiming the Supreme Court of ... The U.S. Department of Justice has information on combatting fraud here. ... Some peoplemight try to take advantage of you in your time of need.
I am not talking about Covid stuff....this is about the electric bills....and no, the order made clear they had to purchase from the DOE before the reg would be lifted

I call BULLSHIT

pants-fire

"Look!!! I found a leftist site that told me I could disbelieve it, and all I need to know are my marching orders!!!"

You found a fact checking website, that looked into all of the claims that you’re making, and found them to be utterly and completely false.

What are marching orders? Do you mean the daily talking points that you folks get about the things you’re going to be pushing today here.

You’re like a hive mind. Every day the Trump cult comes here and push is some conspiracy theory or attack on Democrats. And it’s all based on lies.

The fact that you are all telling the exact same lies in the exact same way leads us to believe that you’re coordinating on pushing these lies.

You may be stupid and gullible enough to fall for this bullshit but the vast majority of citizens or not.

I am not talking about Covid stuff....this is about the electric bills....and no, the order made clear they had to purchase from the DOE before the reg would be lifted

The DOE has nothing to do with the Texas grid. Please stop lying. You’re not fooling anyone

How did the Biden administration stop texas from increasing power to their grid, which they deregulated and isolated specifically to avoid federal oversight?

Could you stop with the lies and conspiracies, just for one day?
Well maybe you should read the Order in the link.....they refused to lift Enviromental regs that capped their output., until they used all other means....such as buying energy from others, hence the massive bills we are seeing.

The fact that Texas grid is run by a seperate entity then the rest of the grids, doesn't mean that it doesn't have to follow federal laws, and regulations....such as Enviro regs.
Where in the heck do you get that opinion from?

NOT the order....

The order authorized Texas to do what they gotta do, to keep their electricity, up and running.
Opinion? No, it's in the Order. Apparently you haven't actually read it

The connections Texas has to other grids is limited, which in turn limits the amount of power that can be transferred from other grids to Texas and vice versa.

So the order to buy what they can from other sources was easily fulfilled and it had nothing to do with the outrageous bills some people got. That's a different de-regulation story.

It's not limited anymore then any of the other grids are limited.

The order is clear as day.....and that is why the bills are so high

View attachment 460781

Texas’ grid is also mostly isolated from other areas of the country, a set up designed to avoid federal regulation. It has some connectivity to Mexico and to the Eastern U.S. grid, but those ties have limits on what they can transmit. The Eastern U.S. is also facing the same winter storm that is creating a surge in power demand. That means that Texas has been unable to get much help from other areas.

My bill is not high at all. My electricity is based on the Natural Gas price index with a max cap. The people who got hammered didn't read the fine print in their contract for wholesale power with no cap on the price.
Next time Texas needs to not even ask President Asterisk.
No one owes them or their families anything; nor is it the local governments responsibility to support them during trying times like that! Sink or swim, it’s their choice! The City and County, along with power providers or any other service owes them NOTHING!
I am going to have to remember this the next time there is a wildfire in California, or NYC gets hit by a hurricane or a pandemic....for that matter when Portland is set a blaze by rioters, and shops are robbed, looted and the like
Why would you do that against California or New York?

I of course wouldn't...but if I were to use the logic you are using against Texas, then I would have to
LOL

Huh? What logic is that? You don't even know.
<crickets>

What's your logic? Is it because I'm Liberal and those are Liberal cities and states?
I was talking about your logic.....that since it's a State run grid and not managed by the Federal Govt, then they are on their own......so, when a California State forest and the state's mismanagement causes a wildfire, then by your logic it's california's problem....the Feds owe them nothing...likewise, when Portland allows leftwing terrorist to run wild and loot....it's Portland's problem
Umm, except in the case of California's wild fires, much, if not most, occurred on federal lands. So why do you think the federal government bears no responsibility in helping?
I am talking about the ones on State lands or maybe even on local lands etc.....so by your logic you agree that the Feds shouldn't act then....right?

For example, last year the Big Creek fire began, in a drainage area on non-federal land....it actually ended up damaging a lot of Federal land....so shouldn't Cali being giving us some money for the property they damaged? and shouldn't they also have been totally on their own?
No, not according to me.
well that's odd because you seemed to have that view about Texas
I can see why you'd think that, but those weren't actually my words. That's what a Republican mayor said to his constituents. I was mocking his stupidity and callousness which thankfully, cost him his job.

EuYi-vtXAAMXhp1.png
what does the mayor of a city have to do with the Federal govt?
Nothing.

With that said, he's right, be part of the solution not the problem
What could Texans have done to help?
Ok, then why did you bring his tweet up? It literally has absolutely nothing to do with the topic or your prior comments.
Sure it does. There are posters here complaining that Biden shirked his responsibilities with helping Texas. I juxtaposed that with how a mayor actually did do that in Texas. That's what it really looks like when a politician in charge doesn't do what they're supposed to do.
Biden did. The Mayor sure, not sure what he didn't do...all I see is a statement from him.

Either way, a Mayor doesn't control Federal regulations that were in the way, had Biden acted, maybe the citizens of this Mayor's city wouldn't of been in the position they were in, nor the Mayor for that matter.

It's only getting worse though, because of Biden's actions, they are also getting hit with massive electric bills.

Do you think it's a handout to ask the feds to lift a reg? It certainly doesn't seem like it to the citizens of Texas with this massive bills now because Biden made them by power from the Feds before lifting that little reg for a short period of time first.

For shame.....
In reality, ERCOT made a request to be allowed to exceed federal emission caps and the federal government granted that.
Yes, but first required them to use all other means before they did....hence they were forced to by electricity first from the Federal Govt at massive rate increases, which lead to the massive bills Texans are getting now and delays in getting power up.

Glad you finally understand
Thanks for finally admitting Texas got exactly what they asked for from Biden.
but i didn't say that, nor did they......Biden forced the citizens of Texas to either freeze or buy power from the Feds at massive mark ups.......that or freeze
Biden gave them what they asked for the very same day they asked for it. That's what presidents do when facing a crisis.

That's a lie. He went to Biden for help and Biden gave him what he wanted.

Biden Blocked Texas from Increasing Power Ahead of Enduring Storm

A blatant lie parroted by the mindless regurgitators of InfoWars poo poo.

Of course it's a lie. That this idiocy started with InfoWars is the first indication it's a lie.

Democrats literally screw up everything they touch. Every single time. You can always count on it. They always do the wrong thing.

The DOE has nothing to do with the Texas grid. Please stop lying. You’re not fooling anyone
Um they why did they have to make a request to them to lift a reguation? The DOE has a lot to do with the FERC, who they required Texas to buy from before they could wave the reg in question.

Sure.....Biden said you can have what you want, I know you need it right now, BUT, before you get it you have to go buy power from the DOE, at a marked up rate.....once you exhaust that, then sure, we will waive this for you

Um they why did they have to make a request to them to lift a reguation? The DOE has a lot to do with the FERC, who they required Texas to buy from before they could wave the reg in question.

We’ve posted the link after link after link backing up everything we’ve posted. You stand there like a petulant child screaming “Lies, lies, lies!” Where is your proof that everyone is lying but you?

Back up your shit. Because all you are at this point it’s just some fool, howling at the moon “it’s the Democrat! It’s the Democrats!! The Democrats!”

Democrats have been cleaning up your shit since Reagan was in office. The only thing Republicans do is to run the economy and everything else they touch, into the ground and crash it.

We’ve posted the link after link after link backing up everything we’ve posted. You stand there like a petulant child screaming lies lies lies.

Back up your shit. Because all you are at this point it’s just some fool, howling at the moon “it’s the Democrat! It’s the Democrats!! The Democrats!”

Democrats have been cleaning up your shit since Reagan was in office. The only thing Republicans do is to run the economy into the ground and crashed.
Geez.....I've posted and others the actual Order.....try reading it....second (B) makes what I am saying perfectly clear. Try reading it

I am not sure of one thing the Dems have cleaned up. Well maybe Clinton, after the GOP took the House....he went along with them and cleaned up some of the mess created by a Dem Congress...he even admitted as much when he said the Dem increased taxes to much in 93

Sure.....Biden said you can have what you want, I know you need it right now, BUT, before you get it you have to go buy power from the DOE, at a marked up rate.....once you exhaust that, then sure, we will waive this for you
Who knows what the fuck is wrong with you?

Biden gives Texas exactly what they ask for, yet here you are, batching at Biden.

:cuckoo:

Biden gives Texas exactly what they ask for, yet here you are, batching at Biden.

Going to be long days ahead for you Leftards trying to defend the indefensible. Even longer days when Harris in anointed.

But you aren't telling the truth....he did not...what I said was 100 percent true....please read the actual Order, which is the subject here.....

Let me ask you, why do you think it was a good idea for Biden to force the State to purchase from the DOE before they would wave the reg?

Do you think the customers are happy that they are now facing massive bills because of the massive cost of doing that?

We’ve posted the link after link after link backing up everything we’ve posted. You stand there like a petulant child screaming lies lies lies.

Democrats have been cleaning up your shit since Reagan was in office. The only thing Republicans do is to run the economy into the ground and crashed.
Geez.....I've posted and others the actual Order.....try reading it....second (B) makes what I am saying perfectly clear. Try reading it

I am not sure of one thing the Dems have cleaned up. Well maybe Clinton, after the GOP took the House....he went along with them and cleaned up some of the mess created by a Dem Congress...he even admitted as much when he said the Dem increased taxes to much in 93

LOLOL

Clinton cleaned up Bush Sr.'s mess. Obama cleaned up Bush Jr's mess. And now Biden is tasked with cleaning up Trump's mess.

Going to be long days ahead for you Leftards trying to defend the indefensible. Even longer days when Harris in anointed.
No worries, as long as Trump is out of office. And thanks to Trump, Democrats now control the Executive Branch, House AND Senate.

tenor.gif

But you aren't telling the truth....he did not...what I said was 100 percent true....please read the actual Order, which is the subject here.....

Let me ask you, why do you think it was a good idea for Biden to force the State to purchase from the DOE before they would wave the reg?

Do you think the customers are happy that they are now facing massive bills because of the massive cost of doing that?
You're lying. Biden gave them exactly what they asked for and on the same day they asked for it.

Forum List

Back