Biden being a prick to the press - Vol 1

Tumblin Tumbleweed

Gold Member
Mar 16, 2015
Are you pro-press now OP, or anti-press?

Make up your mind.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Are you pro-press now OP, or anti-press?

Make up your mind.
What does it matter, and how do you believe I waver in one direction or the other? I'm pro 1st amendment. Period. Even was a journalist and a member of media at one time. The industry has finally given into greed, so objectivity is pretty much gone, and that's my current take.

My mind has never changed.

Nobody is listening to trump supporters talking about how a president responds to the press.

Biden being a prick?

I doubt he can....lol

He is a turnip through and through!

That's his talent! :04:

C'mon man. Using superficial magaturd tactics
That's spelled: magneturd. Biden is so full of crap it takes an MRI now to pull the crap through that ass.

Way to go, Brandon.
Tater is as Tater does.

They're going to hang you now.
(Little Secret): We were going to anyway.

This late in the game, democrats better start using their heads.
When did you guys get heads? Did you pay to rent some?

Not really. Biden got asked a stupid question for the thousandth time based on a MAGA claim while trump got snappy when he got caught in his lies.
Well, I believe an intelligent leader should understand how important humility is. Repetitive, stupid questions are going to be a part of this job, I believe. It's the least a leader of the greatest and most mighty country in the world can do. I believe Trump ruined this with his irresponsible populism. Biden could fix this, but populism always seems to rule the day.

I honestly don't know how we fix this :dunno: But I'm always optimistic we can someday. :113:

• Thanks
Well, I believe an intelligent leader should understand how important humility is. Repetitive, stupid questions are going to be a part of this job, I believe. It's the least a leader of the greatest and most mighty country in the world can do. I believe Trump ruined this with his irresponsible populism. Biden could fix this, but populism always seems to rule the day.

I honestly don't know how we fix this :dunno: But I'm always optimistic we can someday. :113:
And every human has their limit.

True. But some people live to push people to limits. I see it done to me in zone one all the time.
Sure. If they're cock Asian, it's likely going to be the grievance angle they try to hit upon in here. Many are retired cock Asian, self-proclaimed Conservative, and Christian Boomers, and think trying to revert the country back to what they deem 'Great (Ie. The 1950s) is ever going to be a reality in '22. Always remember, belief is a powerful motivator. Belief is more than simply politics to magaturds - it's become as close to a religion, thus an identity, that I believe I've ever seen in a political 'movement' in my lifetime.

I see a lot of people that share similar melanin levels to mine, screaming Cult45 is the greatest thing since sliced bread. These same people tend to say how dare you when you prove, with facts, why their party sucks out loud.

• Love

Forum List

Back