Biden Bails Will Sanders Soar?

You kn
Joe "paws" Biden has said no to a run which leaves democrats with a problem. Biden had on average 20% on the polls and those are people to upset with Hillary "The Liar" Clinton and not crazy enough {YET} to vote Bernie "Crack Pot" Sanders.

Bernie and Hillary ARE close enough in the polls that that 20% really means something. Will that 20% swallow hard and support the crack pot OR hold their nose and support the liar?

Bernie has NEVER run a dirty campaign that I can remember. Hillary gives swine envy. Could get interesting now.

Say, weren't you one of the nutters on here predicting Biden would run?

Considering that Biden is VP, predicting him to run is not crazy at all.

Now that Biden is not running, Hillary has much much better chances in securing the Dem nomination.

Sanders is trying to get Hillary to add his ideas to her platform
O'Malley lacks popularity.
Webb comes across as a conservative.
Chaffee--ha ha--maybe a moderate but don't believe it.

Bernie Sanders seems to have the best chance to upset Hillary due to his ability to energize Democrats. (Hillary is nt as good.) But I doubt that is going to happen.

Joe "paws" Biden has said no to a run which leaves democrats with a problem. Biden had on average 20% on the polls and those are people to upset with Hillary "The Liar" Clinton and not crazy enough {YET} to vote Bernie "Crack Pot" Sanders.

Bernie and Hillary ARE close enough in the polls that that 20% really means something. Will that 20% swallow hard and support the crack pot OR hold their nose and support the liar?

Bernie has NEVER run a dirty campaign that I can remember. Hillary gives swine envy. Could get interesting now.

butt backwards as always:

Poll: Without Biden, Clinton trounces Sanders
That's an article about a poll where's the poll? The link on the site is to another article.

Biden supporters tend to lean towards Clinton over Sanders. That wa discussed about a week or so ago(If DarkFury did not post the poll, Vigilante must have)

Sanders need Biden in to make this a contest.

butt backwards as always:

Poll: Without Biden, Clinton trounces Sanders
That's an article about a poll where's the poll? The link on the site is to another article.

Biden supporters tend to lean towards Clinton over Sanders. That wa discussed about a week or so ago(If DarkFury did not post the poll, Vigilante must have)

Sanders need Biden in to make this a contest.

it's ok... bernie is important anyway... he raises important issues even if he isn't going to be president. and i suspect he's doing far better than he ever imagined.

Can Biden be chosen as VP again? Do bps have the same two term limitations ?

No. Sanders threw in the towel on national television when he dismissed all of Hillary's scandals. Someone got to him, he's now relegated to future trivia games. If he was going to have any chance of winning, he needed to go after her. He didn't, he's done.

No. Sanders threw in the towel on national television when he dismissed all of Hillary's scandals. Someone got to him, he's now relegated to future trivia games. If he was going to have any chance of winning, he needed to go after her. He didn't, he's done.
So a Clinton/Sanders ticket?

^^ Unclear on the distinction between political campaigns and WWE.

Prolly from watching too much Rump. :itsok:

>> Calling it a gaffe of historic proportions, many political insiders were still scratching their heads Wednesday morning over Sanders’s bizarre decision to act toward his opponent as if she were a fellow human being.

“I chalk it up to pressure,” the political strategist Harland Dorrinson said. “Sanders has never been on such a big stage before, and in the heat of the moment he cracked and behaved with nobility.”

.... “Bernie Sanders’s behavior towards Hillary Clinton Tuesday night has raised some grave questions about him in voters’ minds,” Foyler said. “If he treats people with decency and civility now, what kind of President would he be?” <<​

Some people write jokes in magazines --- others on message boards act them out

So a Clinton/Sanders ticket?

Idk, I suppose that is possible.

>> Calling it a gaffe of historic proportions, many political insiders were still scratching their heads Wednesday morning over Sanders’s bizarre decision to act toward his opponent as if she were a fellow human being.

“I chalk it up to pressure,” the political strategist Harland Dorrinson said. “Sanders has never been on such a big stage before, and in the heat of the moment he cracked and behaved with nobility.”

.... “Bernie Sanders’s behavior towards Hillary Clinton Tuesday night has raised some grave questions about him in voters’ minds,” Foyler said. “If he treats people with decency and civility now, what kind of President would he be?” <<​

Clever, I'll give you that but I'm correct as usual, just watch and learn Bozo.

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Latest Polls

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Latest Polls

And what exactly am I supposed to see there?

Forum List

Back