Biden attacks Yemen

Who’s supporting the Houthi attacks? In order to make this completely legit, a president needs to get congressional approval to engage US forces into a conflict.
Not really. Since 1973 many presidents have used military action without Congressional approval to do so.

Since the War Powers Resolution of 1973, sitting Presidents have submitted over 132 reports to Congress. These include the airlift and evacuation operations carried out in Cambodia(1975), committing forces to Beirut, Lebanon (1982/83), the Persian Gulf War (1991), and beyond. Challenges to the resolution include Ronald Reagan's deployment of troops to El Salvador in 1981, the continued bombing of Kosovo during Bill Clinton's administration in 1999, and military action initiated against Libya by Barack Obama in 2011.

And has re-instated it

So, again....makes you wonder why he lifted it...like it was one of the first things he did when he took office....

I get now, three years later, after he did this, he is reinstating it....but the question I asked, wasn't that, now was it?

I do however, do not wonder why a silly dembot like you, were clueless to the fact he did

Not really. Since 1973 many presidents have used military action without Congressional approval to do so.

Since the War Powers Resolution of 1973, sitting Presidents have submitted over 132 reports to Congress. These include the airlift and evacuation operations carried out in Cambodia(1975), committing forces to Beirut, Lebanon (1982/83), the Persian Gulf War (1991), and beyond. Challenges to the resolution include Ronald Reagan's deployment of troops to El Salvador in 1981, the continued bombing of Kosovo during Bill Clinton's administration in 1999, and military action initiated against Libya by Barack Obama in 2011.

The war powers act is unconstitutional. It’s never been challenged. It should be put in front of the Supreme Court at some point.

So, again....makes you wonder why he lifted it...like it was one of the first things he did when he took office....

I get now, three years later, after he did this, he is reinstating it....but the question I asked, wasn't that, now was it?

I do however, do not wonder why a silly dembot like you, were clueless to the fact he did
I stand corrected and if you read the link it explains why he did that.

They weren’t actively engaged in terrorism back then. They are now and as such are back on the list

Russia pays well

Indeed...

1706045480891.png

I stand corrected and if you read the link it explains why he did that.

They weren’t actively engaged in terrorism back then. They are now and as such are back on the list
Sure they were, they were just put on the list on Jan of 2021.

That’s why he said “Obama/Biden Legacy item.” Dumb-ass.

The cross border attacks from Yemen began in 2000. I was there. The Saudis moved their villages back from the Yemen border 20 kilometers. You people are so stupid.

The cross border attacks from Yemen began in 2000. I was there. The Saudis moved their villages back from the Yemen border 20 kilometers. You people are so stupid.

You are the one demonstrating the stupidity. I know that you think Obama’s foreign policy in the ME was flawless, just as you think current events show Biden to be a strong leader. But then you think any current failures are because of Trump.

You’re the idiot. You weren’t there.

Yes but our embassy wasn’t taken over til Obama took office…soon after he referred to Yemen as the gold standard of the Arab spring

You are the one demonstrating the stupidity. I know that you think Obama’s foreign policy in the ME was flawless, just as you think current events show Biden to be a strong leader. But then you think any current failures are because of Trump.

You’re the idiot. You weren’t there.
Oh yes I was there in Asir and Halabja. Yemen has been a lawless disaster since I was a kid.

Trump has severe dyslexia and cannot read. That's why he has a pisspoor education.

Oh yes I was there in Asir and Halabja. Yemen has been a lawless disaster since I was a kid.

Trump has severe dyslexia and cannot read. That's why he has a pisspoor education.
He has an Ivy League education

If it was a lawless disaster, why did Obama call it the gold standard? Is a lawless disaster his idea of a gold standard?

Yes but our embassy wasn’t taken over til Obama took office…soon after he referred to Yemen as the gold standard of the Arab spring
2008?

The 2008 U.S. embassy attack in Yemen in Sana'a, Yemen on September 17, 2008, resulted in 18 deaths and 16 injuries. Six attackers, six Yemeni police and six civilians were killed.

Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia › wiki
2008 attack on the United States embassy in Yemen

Forum List

Back