Biden attacks Yemen

Biden is in favor of war- so what else would you expect?

Even though he was hiding out with a phony disability instead of fighting when he had a chance.

I'd like to see the bank records of the pulmonologist that said Sleepy Joe was physically unfit for service. My guess is that you will see payoffs.

Will it escalate?
Personally, I don't think it will, other than a worldwide heightened alert for terrorism against Western targets. I actually applaud Biden for finally taking some action on this. It was ridiculous to let these terrorists constantly attack worldwide shipping with no response.

So many "terror experts" who parrot Faux and a Jew Fraud of a Christian "preacher..."

Utterly treasonous MORONS

If Israel is the only country you care about

MOVE THERE!!!

Thanks to obama and bush Iran is a powerful enemy that must be taken seriouely

We have to respond to attacks on shipping in the Red Sea

But it can lead to a wider war
surada gives that a “thumbs down” but cant or wont say why

surada gives that a “thumbs down” but cant or wont say why

I think you are too keen to blame Obama without really understanding much about Yemen. Bush was president in 2008.

The 2008 U.S. embassy attack in Yemen in Sana'a, Yemen on September 17, 2008, resulted in 18 deaths[2] and 16 injuries.[3] Six attackers, six Yemeni police and six civilians were killed.[4] This attack was the second occurring in the same year, after a mortar attack earlier in 2008 on March 18 missed the embassy and instead hit a nearby girls' school.[5] Islamic Jihad of Yemen, an al Qaeda affiliate, claimed responsibility for the attack.[4]

It's fun to see the MAGA NUTS supporting the Islamic Radicals attacks on international shipping now, just to try and score political point against the President, instead of standing with his leadership role in the international response to those attacks.

Escalation is up to the them, if they respond with more attacks.
You really are as blind as your name implies

MAGAs blame obama/biden for enabling iran to create the Houthis but understand that they are now a serious threat

You really are as blind as your name implies

MAGAs blame obama/biden for enabling iran to create the Houthis but understand that they are now a serious threat

The US didn't create the Houthis, you idiot. They were the Yemen monarchy for a thousand years.

The US didn't create the Houthis, you idiot. They were the Yemen monarchy for a thousand years.
Iran is arming the Houthis with weapons they could not possibly build or buy themselves

And iran got the money from obama and biden

Iran is arming the Houthis with weapons they could not possibly build or buy themselves

Bullshit. It was their money. We aren't thieves. The Houthis have been on the warpath since 2005. You're just ignorant.

Really? With all that oil they’re a poor country?

Maybe they’re using money Russia gave them for selling drones to Putin

Bullshit. It was their money. We aren't thieves. The Houthis have been on the warpath since 2005. You're just ignorant.
This is war

Do you think Roosevelt dotted all the i’s and crossed all the t’s for Hitler?

This is war

Do you think Roosevelt dotted all the i’s and crossed all the t’s for Hitler?

This is a police action to keep the shipping lanes open. The Yemeni people are victims here... Of the Houthis, Al Qaeda and Boko Haram.

Really? With all that oil they’re a poor country?

Maybe they’re using money Russia gave them for selling drones to Putin
They have a lot of terrorists to support

Missiles are expensive

they were taken off the terrorist list by biden.....................lolol.....iran must have paid him and hunter some cash
The ones we are fighting are yemen rebels, Is not the yemen government. The rebels are backed by several terrorist groups. And they control a good third of the country in the western areas. These rubbles are the one who are shooting at ships.

Forum List

Back