Biden Asks for Donations to Fund Transition

So after the EC certifies Biden as President Elect and the GSA releases the
$10 million to him, does Biden have to return the donations and/or can the GSA reduce the $10M amount by how much was donated to Biden???
HEY CMON MAN I'M JILL BIDEN I DONT HAVE TO RETURN ANY MONEY

joe frowning.jpg

This is intriguing......

But I think we are ALL missing the Elephant in the room here.

If Biden gets into the WH, this will most certainly give China a HUGE boost.
In the grand scheme of things, I think we are witnessing a perfect storm in which things are aligning to propel China to a position of world dominance.

I think everything else is a sideshow......and the greatest impact on humanity is the rise of China and how this election and all that is happening is going to push China to a place that other nations may not be able to challenge or stop.

This is intriguing......

But I think we are ALL missing the Elephant in the room here.

If Biden gets into the WH, this will most certainly give China a HUGE boost.
In the grand scheme of things, I think we are witnessing a perfect storm in which things are aligning to propel China to a position of world dominance.

I think everything else is a sideshow......and the greatest impact on humanity is the rise of China and how this election and all that is happening is going to push China to a place that other nations may not be able to challenge or stop.

So you're just gonna cut and paste this same post in, what, every thread on the board or what?

Forum List

Back