Biden as our CIC during a time of war

Only if the Russians laugh themselves to death after seeing our tranny military.

1645547682092.png

Do you have confidence in vegetable Biden directing our military and actually winning the war? ... :cool-45:
If he left war to the j joint chiefs and military. If he directs and manages as if he thought his instincts were better on combat strategy and tactics than trained military leaders, No.

The generals are in charge of the war, we are not in a war, but yes I think Biden is in full of his mental compacities.
That's not what Biden's full of. He doesn't crap his mental "compacities" down his leg when he has to stand up.

There is nothing like a stock photo.

I hear they're hiring. You could join up and make it a fivesome.

Oh BTW, that photo was organized by the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) and the Palm Center in Washington,DC on October 20, 2014.

Do you have confidence in vegetable Biden directing our military and actually winning the war? ... :dunno:

Negative. Confidence is also running low in our Woke military commanders and pussified conventional forces. New recruits can't handle shark hands in their faces. I'm sure they'll be able to handle incoming Russian tracers.

Considering there is never more than a couple of months between wars, perhaps Americans should use more discretion when choosing a president.

While Trump might have started 'some' war, there's little doubt he wouldn't have used Nato to interfere in Russia.

For whatever reason, I've always maintained that Trump was the better choice for world peace concerning Russia. Now the reasons are moot.

Who would be better, tramp who is putin love child.

You're just plain fucking dumb, you know that? Did Putin invade Ukraine while Trump was president? No, he did it while Biden is president. He waited for a weak president who has financial and familial entanglements in Ukraine to make his move. Are you really so stupid you don't see what's happening here?

Forum List

Back