Biden Approval Numbers

Several recent polls have pegged Biden's approval numbers at 41% and it got me wondering, what exactly is it that these 41% approve of that Biden has done?
Wow! He's twice as popular as Congress!

congress-approve.jpg

:lol:

Sniffy McGropenFuhrer's approvals continue to fall and among hispanic or LatinX as the left wants to call them it is even worse than the negatives from Caucasians.

Leftists are not the majority. They are considered the enemy. What they DO have unfortunately is a traitorous leftist media, propagandizing leftist entertainment industry, social media, and many businesses that are 1. pushing the agenda gleefully, 2. just trying to be eaten last.

Well, you have to consider the intellectual capacity of his base.

This would be hilarious if it weren't so disturbing.

First thing I thought of was the thread asking why women lean left. Look at those who signed it, the men who signed are college students or wear their penis inside their woman's purses.

First thing I thought of was the thread asking why women lean left. Look at those who signed it, the men who signed are college students or wear their penis inside their woman's purses.

They are a committed bunch, for sure...

Several recent polls have pegged Biden's approval numbers at 41% and it got me wondering, what exactly is it that these 41% approve of that Biden has done?
The real numbers are actually much lower,same as covid they are being inflated,it is actually 13%. Fir the Biden lovers who don’t believe that,just look all These cities and nfl stadiums chanting let’s go Brandon. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Even if we dismiss the Demonicrats stole an election under false pretenses and unethical practices, you can clearly see how Biden was elected president.

But remember assholes, it's "Republicans" who are the gastapo. If the left aint lying they're projecting.

Probably just trivial stuff like ending the war in Afghanistan and getting our troops out of that waste of manpower, material and intermittent death and destruction, that was leading nowhere after 20 years. Maybe just proud, he is there as a caretaker, to avert a takeover of democracy, after all, the trumpers tried it once and some are still proud of themselves for it. Possibly they like the idea of upgrades to infrastructure, though trump had an infrastructure week yearly, but did nothing. Could be they like returning to the fuel efficiency standards, pre-trump, even though the auto industry refused to adopt the degraded standards, to protect market share from imports and remain competitive overseas. Could be they like putting people that care about the environment back in charge of EPA or Department of interior, or maybe having somebody with experience in education over the department of education. There could be lots of reasons. Probably none important to you.

They approve of him being a Democrat.
I’ve never understood the value of placing “party over country” type of voting, and I never will. I guess we all have different priorities, but when something isn’t good for the country at large, it’s not likely going to be a positive for the majority of states. States should determine most of their own state of affairs, pun intended, without federal intervention, overly-restrictive oversite, and red tape stall tactics.

I’ve never understood the value of placing “party over country” type of voting, and I never will. I guess we all have different priorities, but when something isn’t good for the country at large, it’s not likely going to be a positive for the majority of states. States should determine most of their own state of affairs, pun intended, without federal intervention, overly-restrictive oversite, and red tape stall tactics.

I was one non-partisan and generally voted left.

Then the left exposed themselves to me approx. 2017 and I registered Republican. Research since has shown I was a foolish individual, just like everyone else who votes for a Demonicrat.

While I won't vote for every Republican, I can say I will NEVER vote for another Democrat short of Jesus Christ himself, simply because the Democrat party must not have power, and hopefully the party collapses and is replaced by people with normal brains & good intentions.

Voting Democrat is putting party over country.

Probably just trivial stuff like ending the war in Afghanistan and getting our troops out of that waste of manpower, material and intermittent death and destruction, that was leading nowhere after 20 years. Maybe just proud, he is there as a caretaker, to avert a takeover of democracy, after all, the trumpers tried it once and some are still proud of themselves for it. Possibly they like the idea of upgrades to infrastructure, though trump had an infrastructure week yearly, but did nothing. Could be they like returning to the fuel efficiency standards, pre-trump, even though the auto industry refused to adopt the degraded standards, to protect market share from imports and remain competitive overseas. Could be they like putting people that care about the environment back in charge of EPA or Department of interior, or maybe having somebody with experience in education over the department of education. There could be lots of reasons. Probably none important to you.
Now White! Why did you have to go and use that word “”caretaker” to describe Biden? I watched a movie a few years back that had some creepy character named Caretaker and can’t erase the image lol I’ll come up with it in a minute or two.

Found it!
1640200041093.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back