Who says COVID is political

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
When you get emails like this? Won't you sign Fauci's birthday card?

It’s almost Dr. Anthony Fauci’s birthday!!

And here at Democratic HQ, we want to celebrate Dr. Fauci’s special day with a card signed by our grassroots supporters -- but your name’s not on it yet!

Will you sign his card ASAP so that this year’s birthday is his best yet?

https://action.dccc.org/card/fauci-birthday

Dr. Fauci’s birthday is just DAYS away!

And to celebrate, we want to show how grateful we are for Dr. Fauci’s INCREDIBLE leadership during the pandemic.

So we’re calling on 35,000 of our best supporters to sign his birthday card before midnight tonight. Can we count on you?

We’re so proud of all Dr. Fauci has done to lead us through this deadly pandemic.

He DEBUNKED Trump’s conspiracy theories and followed the science.

He led the charge to make sure EVERYONE gets vaccinated -- and thanks to his work, almost 70% of Americans are protected from COVID-19.

And his work isn’t done yet!

So after all Dr. Fauci has done for our country, we want to make sure this is his BEST birthday yet -- but we can’t do it without your help!

So please: Will you help us make Dr. Fauci’s special day INCREDIBLE by signing his card straight away?

Thank you,

DCCC

The ChiCom virus is targeting trump supporters!!!

Fauci claimed: "The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through material. It might, however, provide some slight benefit in keep out gross droplets if someone coughs or sneezes on you. I do not recommend that you wear a mask."

Often what is said FIRST is the TRUTH....so I am going with what Fauci said FIRST.

Fauci claimed: "The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through material. It might, however, provide some slight benefit in keep out gross droplets if someone coughs or sneezes on you. I do not recommend that you wear a mask."

Often what is said FIRST is the TRUTH....so I am going with what Fauci said FIRST.

SO, I do listen to Fauci.....I listen to his DIRECT QUOTE and I FOLLOW IT.

"The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through material. It might, however, provide some slight benefit in keep out gross droplets if someone coughs or sneezes on you. I do not recommend that you wear a mask."

Forum List

Back