Biden Approval Numbers

Probably just trivial stuff like ending the war in Afghanistan and getting our troops out of that waste of manpower, material and intermittent death and destruction, that was leading nowhere after 20 years. Maybe just proud, he is there as a caretaker, to avert a takeover of democracy, after all, the trumpers tried it once and some are still proud of themselves for it. Possibly they like the idea of upgrades to infrastructure, though trump had an infrastructure week yearly, but did nothing. Could be they like returning to the fuel efficiency standards, pre-trump, even though the auto industry refused to adopt the degraded standards, to protect market share from imports and remain competitive overseas. Could be they like putting people that care about the environment back in charge of EPA or Department of interior, or maybe having somebody with experience in education over the department of education. There could be lots of reasons. Probably none important to you.
They'll say the approvals are twice as high as they should be as an excuse for another insurrection.

As if they know. They're so deep into their universe that they have no idea what other people think.

I was one non-partisan and generally voted left.

Then the left exposed themselves to me approx. 2017 and I registered Republican. Research since has shown I was a foolish individual, just like everyone else who votes for a Demonicrat.

While I won't vote for every Republican, I can say I will NEVER vote for another Democrat short of Jesus Christ himself, simply because the Democrat party must not have power, and hopefully the party collapses and is replaced by people with normal brains & good intentions.

Voting Democrat is putting party over country.
You have worded it clearly why it is important to vote party when we are faced with an opposition that is destroying the country, without any doubt. I have already stepped back my position due to your elaboration. Thank you for enlightening me.

YeglrXj.jpg
🙄

Wait. Somebody got charged with insurrection? Well fuck me and call me Suzy.

Do tell. When did that happen? I must be outta the loop or something.
No, people are being charged with various crimes committed during an insurrection.

Not sure why this needs to be so complicated.

But I love the way you guys bitch every single I use the term! I wouldn't use it otherwise!

:laugh:

Probably just trivial stuff like ending the war in Afghanistan and getting our troops out of that waste of manpower, material and intermittent death and destruction, that was leading nowhere after 20 years. Maybe just proud, he is there as a caretaker, to avert a takeover of democracy, after all, the trumpers tried it once and some are still proud of themselves for it. Possibly they like the idea of upgrades to infrastructure, though trump had an infrastructure week yearly, but did nothing. Could be they like returning to the fuel efficiency standards, pre-trump, even though the auto industry refused to adopt the degraded standards, to protect market share from imports and remain competitive overseas. Could be they like putting people that care about the environment back in charge of EPA or Department of interior, or maybe having somebody with experience in education over the department of education. There could be lots of reasons. Probably none important to you.
Afghanistan - yes, he got us out. But Trump also wanted us out and, in fact, started the process. Biden let the country fall to what soon will be an ISIS caliphate.

This caretaker has taken American's rights away and therefore our democracy.

Infrastructure was a bipartisan agreement.

Yes, Americans love paying higher prices for cars now and look forward to even higher prices when the new mileage standards kick in. They also love paying more for gas. So yeah, Americans can't wait for overall higher energy prices and more spotty service when green energies become more common.

Education - what has Biden done for education?

No, people are being charged with various crimes committed during an insurrection.

Not sure why this needs to be so complicated.

But I love the way you guys bitch every single I use the term! I wouldn't use it otherwise!

:laugh:

Wait. You're confusing me.

What do you mean by ''committed during an insurrection?"

FBI confirms there was no insurrection

So I dunno. Perhaps you're the one complicating it?

Why would you do that?

Oh, wait. I remember. Because you're a sociopath. lol. Get a life, dude. You're boring. Find a new shtick or something.

Last edited:
Wow! He's twice as popular as Congress!

congress-approve.jpg

:lol:
That's pretty sad when our politics have devolved to this level.
Not sure there is a way out of this.

Sniffy McGropenFuhrer's approvals continue to fall and among hispanic or LatinX as the left wants to call them it is even worse than the negatives from Caucasians.

Leftists are not the majority. They are considered the enemy. What they DO have unfortunately is a traitorous leftist media, propagandizing leftist entertainment industry, social media, and many businesses that are 1. pushing the agenda gleefully, 2. just trying to be eaten last.

Joe Biden and the Democrats are in serious trouble. And after reading the chart from a fellow poster along with mine, if you want to argue, have at it.

They are in serious trouble? Why?

Because Joe Biden and virtually EVERY Democrat in congress knows how to fix MOST of the problems we are facing short term; but they can NOT!

What/why?

Because as you seen with Infrastructure and BBB, their FAR Left base will no longer go along with anything the moderates want to do. For them to do so would be surrender! They will try ANYTHING else then cutting a deal. Pack the courts, get 2 new states, legalizing illegals, anything. The far Left believes it's time is NOW to change everything, and to fix things even temporarily so as they can get re-elected is a non starter. To them, to do what needs to be done to fix it is going in the exact, opposite, direction of where they want to head. Biden is trapped between 2 factions of Democrats; far Leftists, and moderates. To bring those 2 factions together, is harder than bringing moderate Democrats and the GOP together.

And so, you are going to have Far Left people running in open primary's for the Democrats that are retiring. Far Leftists like Bernie and the squad will go all in to try and win. They will NEVER compromise because their thought process is that they can get what they want if they can elect MORE far Leftists.

The thing that Republicans and Moderate Democrats have to realize is------------->the people in congress that are FAAAAAR Leftists are in safe districts like the squad and friends. So is Bernie as a Senator along with a few others. So while their stance appears to be a big gambit, it really isn't! They will still be in power, even if their gambit fails; not so much the moderate Democrats who will be tied to them, NOT in safe districts.

I am sure their thinking is logical---------->what is the difference between Moderate Democrats and the GOP. Neither group is going to give us what we want, and since we are safe from being voted out, why not take the chance of trying to get like minded people in who think like us. We will still be here!

In closing, Pelosi and Shumer have no chance to change much to the Far Lefts liking. The FAR Left WILL stand their ground. And so, while things may get slightly better, it won't be enough to return Democrats to control congress, as the FAR Left will never go along with giving back anything they gained. Democrats of the Moderate type, need to realize your party's political future isn't tied to Republicans defeating you, but rather the SQUAD and the Far Leftists like Bernie. You have a much larger chance of being brought down by them, then Republicans beating you in an election! Were my assertion not true, the PRIMARY fix(you remember that don't you?) would have been for Bernie to win, and not Biden. The political strategists in your own party KNEW what would happen, and they were correct, as it is happening now, even without a Far Left President. They are going to go scorched earth, and collapse you.

Last edited:
Afghanistan - yes, he got us out. But Trump also wanted us out and, in fact, started the process. Biden let the country fall to what soon will be an ISIS caliphate.

This caretaker has taken American's rights away and therefore our democracy.

Infrastructure was a bipartisan agreement.

Yes, Americans love paying higher prices for cars now and look forward to even higher prices when the new mileage standards kick in. They also love paying more for gas. So yeah, Americans can't wait for overall higher energy prices and more spotty service when green energies become more common.

Education - what has Biden done for education?
Yeah, yeah, yeah, he came to office wanting us out of Afghanistan, but just could not do anything about it, because there was no clean exit. He supposedly wanted infrastructure to, but not enough to push it past have in yearly infrastructure publicity week, with nothing to show for it.
Car prices higher? You really are a short term kind of guy, aren't you, or are you just too young to understand economics or remember any inflation and that most of us lived through it and American Business remained competitive. Except for gasoline, my energy prices have not gone up much, but of course TVA turns profits back in to the government coffers instead of make company shareholders a profit and increasing stock value.
Look, we know you don't like him. You been whining, screaming, and crying like little kids since trump lost the election and failed to pull off overthrowing the electoral vote and representative voting in the country. You really need to get over it.

Last edited:
That's pretty sad when our politics have devolved to this level.
Not sure there is a way out of this.

If it's of any consolation, we have like fifty different choices when it comes to doughnut flavors.

cop-jerk.gif

Ah well. Heh heh.

Forum List

Back