Biden approval at minuscule 26%.

It's common knowledge. Those poll takers are using two different standards. You notice it said something about past presidents but only use Trump as the comparison.
All the other ones were below on the same page but only Trump was worst than Biden so I didn’t include them. You’re being silly. Trump was slightly less popular than Biden. Nation is pretty divided so being an asshole loses you a small sliver. I’m as surprised by 40% of humans approving of the asshole Trump as you are that 41% approve of Biden.

Like Joe's Fraudulent Election. Trailer Truck Loads of ballots appeared in the dead of night after the polls were closed and observers were sent home, and 6 Battleground states vote counting stopped simultaneously after America went to bed only to be started up again with a massive amount of votes transferred to Faux Biden.

Magic. We just imagined that, and we are all crazy conspiracy theorists.

Some guy Al Gore Rhythm voted 20 million times....

It was just magic.

Like Joe shitting his diaper.....it just disappears after a diaper change....MAGIC I tell you!
Yep. Good ole Joe stole the election with
magic bamboo ballets from China and secretly erased computer programs which switch votes. He’s so smart that he covered his tracks by only changing his votes instead of assuring a large majority in congress. Genius!

All the other ones were below on the same page but only Trump was worst than Biden so I didn’t include them. You’re being silly. Trump was slightly less popular than Biden. Nation is pretty divided so being an asshole loses you a small sliver. I’m as surprised by 40% of humans approving of the asshole Trump as you are that 41% approve of Biden.

I see you haven't heard...Biden is the worst in recorded history. This is your fault.

Among independents. 33% overall.

America knows he is a disaster.

Crater Joe's it is.

Seems like half the people still supporting the rutabaga post on this board. :cool:

Last edited:
I see you haven't heard...Biden is the worst in recorded history. This is your fault.

I didn’t say he was super popular. I said he is more popular than Trump was on the same day in office while Trump had no issues passed from Obama and Biden had an entire disaster passed to him by Trump. Biden is killing it by comparison.

Trump had non-stop hate from the MSM from November 9, 2016, whereas Biden has still gotten the kid-glove treatment and his numbers have cratered in spite of the MSM attempting to run cover for him.

As I said the poll takers have two standards how they dealt with Trump versus how they are dealing with Biden. It they rated on how Trump actually did the job his approval would be much higher.

I didn’t say he was super popular. I said he is more popular than Trump was on the same day in office while Trump had no issues passed from Obama and Biden had an entire disaster passed to him by Trump. Biden is killing it by comparison.

You're wrong. Biden's approval rating is lower than Trump's at the same point. You fucked up. Joe Biden is the worst president in recorded history.

Trump had non-stop hate from the MSM from November 9, 2016, whereas Biden has still gotten the kid-glove treatment and his numbers have cratered in spite of the MSM attempting to run cover for him.
7pup9gsy6cj11.jpg

As I said the poll takers have two standards how they dealt with Trump versus how they are dealing with Biden. It they rated on how Trump actually did the job his approval would be much higher.
That’s crazy. You’re just in denial. I don’t understand that about MAGA folk. What is it that won’t let you simply process information?

The Harvard study proved that the MSM was 95% negative on Trump...Biden gets "ice cream flavor" questions..

Yep. Good ole Joe stole the election with
magic bamboo ballets from China and secretly erased computer programs which switch votes. He’s so smart that he covered his tracks by only changing his votes instead of assuring a large majority in congress. Genius!
Joe is just a empty headed puppet with someone else’s hand shoved up his ass.

Forum List

Back