Biden approval at minuscule 26%.

Among independents. 33% overall.

America knows he is a disaster.

Real number is probably closer to 20%, maybe even 15%.

The DemoKKKrats' little hate cult is shrinking every day.

Shouldn't somebody have power of attorney for Bar Shelf Biden and know if they should keep him alive with artificial means.

He is the type of president whom, after serving his term(s), they build in his honor not an entire building but just toilet stalls and call it the Biden Memorial Latrine. A place where you can shit on government funded infrastructure, same as Biden.

Given the fact that these polls are all conducted in Urban Shit Holes full of DemNazi LibTards, the approval rating is probably actually 4%.

I think Biden looks like death warmed over, and IMHO it's doubtful he even makes it to November. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he resigns sometime soon so the democrats can try to build up Harris as the new blood that will save us all from ruin. And it's possible he suffers a stroke or heart attack anyway and he has no choice but to go. For the Dems, his usefulness is over.

And 26% among Hispanics.

THE CULT DOESNT CARE. Those stupid fucks are going down with the ship.

The Biden Administration after busing and flying illegal immigrants all over THE US, providing them with Debit Cards, Free Hotel Rooms, and Free Smart Phones announces a new program:

Illegal Immigrant males will now be provided with Free Prostitutes paid for by The Taxpayer. The Program will be called.....

Hoes for Joe!

Many Democrats have already signed up to provide services for the horny illegals.
1649961978383.png

I think Biden looks like death warmed over, and IMHO it's doubtful he even makes it to November. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he resigns sometime soon so the democrats can try to build up Harris as the new blood that will save us all from ruin. And it's possible he suffers a stroke or heart attack anyway and he has no choice but to go. For the Dems, his usefulness is over.
They will give him the standard Prog one month burial. And what is galling they will bury him near real heroes. No grass will grow near his tomb. Maggots, snakes and vermin swamps will inhabit the area. To actually run for office when you know you are not mentally fit for it is a disgrace. The bull that Trump took with this despot wannabe destroying the United States every day is sickening.

The Biden Administration after busing and flying illegal immigrants all over THE US, providing them with Debit Cards, Free Hotel Rooms, and Free Smart Phones announces a new program:

Illegal Immigrant males will now be provided with Free Prostitutes paid for by The Taxpayer. The Program will be called.....

Hoes for Joe!

Many Democrats have already signed up to provide services for the horny illegals.
View attachment 630633
You forgot Biden's newest brilliant plan, he's taking medical staff away from the VA hospitals and sending them to the border to provide medical care to illegals.

Well, we gotta be real, so let us count. About 35 to 37% of the population is Democrat, fully 45% of them are Far Leftists, so we know that at least 14 to 17% of voters are auto voting Dems.

Independents make up about 40% of all voters, so at 33%, that is about another 12 to 14% of all voters, so now at the high end, we are talking 31% of all voters voting Dem.

Now we have to throw in 50% at least of the remaining Dem voters after far Leftists are removed from their ranks, and that adds another 7 to 8% of the total population. Taking the high number, that comes out to about 40%.

Add to that the 1 or 2% crazy crossovers from the GOP, and we are solidly at 41 to 42%.

Yep, polls for November seem accurate to me as of now!

When you add in the enthusiasm factor for who can't wait to go vote, in fact chomping at the bit to do it, ladies and gentlemen, all I can tell you is, as of me making this post at this point in time, I wouldn't want to be a Democrat!

Last edited:
You forgot Biden's newest brilliant plan, he's taking medical staff away from the VA hospitals and sending them to the border to provide medical care to illegals.
And taking Border Patrol and sending them to Ukraine.

Joe is a Wooden headed puppet and the People who Fraudulently Stole the 2020 election are out to destroy this country.

Forum List

Back