For those that thought Biden's 33% approval was bad

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
There's more bad news for Biden supporters, his approval rating on immigration is 18%. 18 fricken percent, can it go any lower?

A record low 18% of respondents told ABC News they approved of Biden’s immigration policies, compared to 63% who disapprove. According to ABC News, this is the lowest approval any president has ever received on the issue of immigration.

For comparison’s sake, Biden’s overall approval rating is almost double his immigration approval at 33%, while Biden’s approval on the economy is just 31%.

Biden immigration approval at historic low

There's more bad news for Biden supporters, his approval rating on immigration is 18%. 18 fricken percent, can it go any lower?

A record low 18% of respondents told ABC News they approved of Biden’s immigration policies, compared to 63% who disapprove. According to ABC News, this is the lowest approval any president has ever received on the issue of immigration.

For comparison’s sake, Biden’s overall approval rating is almost double his immigration approval at 33%, while Biden’s approval on the economy is just 31%.

As rightfully it should be 18% on immigration and border policy, or less.

Biden richly deserves to be executed for his border treason, Mayorkis and all other subordinates should also be facing an irrevocable order of execution for the fascist democrat/rino treason along the southern border. And in the spirit of real unity, I am perfectly open to also seeing Mitch Mcconnell and his 10-cohorts also marched up to the gallows!

1705536658603.png

..but .. but .. his economy is booming :rolleyes:

Kitchen table conversations will hit the Biden administration hard .. illegal immigration, sanctuary cities and their impact to the local community, guys beating females, setting new records and marginalizing females ..

Biden immigration approval at histor

For voters, it IS about the border, along with the price of energy. Democrats want to avoid that total conversation. They want to deflect your thoughts to Trump......Trump.....Trump, on their facts of course.

TRUMP is NOT the best person for the job, he really isn't, but he is far and away better than Biden.

People always ask me------------->ok, if Trump is not the person, who is?

That answer is easy.................they are waiting in the wings as they and their family can NOT.........in fact WILL NOT be able to stand and take the heat from the Left, and the leftist media. They need someone to clear the decks for them; not because their ideas stink, but rather they can not withstand impeachment 1, 2, etc.

I think Donald J Trump is an arrogant SOB! But, he will clear out the other arrogant SOBs that control the government, while never running for office while hiding behind elected officials skirts. They want CONTROL, while never putting their name out there.

It is time to get rid of these people, and trust me.............if I could figure out a way to get rid of AOC, Tahlib, and Pressley that was workable, I would push that too! Best case scenario is to get control of the government, censure them, while making their lives miserable!

For voters, it IS about the border, along with the price of energy. Democrats want to avoid that total conversation. They want to deflect your thoughts to Trump......Trump.....Trump, on their facts of course.

TRUMP is NOT the best person for the job, he really isn't, but he is far and away better than Biden.

That answer is easy.................they are waiting in the wings as they and their family can NOT.........in fact WILL NOT be able to stand and take the heat from the Left, and the leftist media. They need someone to clear the decks for them; not because their ideas stink, but rather they can not withstand impeachment 1, 2, etc.

I think Donald J Trump is an arrogant SOB! But, he will clear out the other arrogant SOBs that control the government, while never running for office while hiding behind elected officials skirts. They want CONTROL, while never putting their name out there.

It is time to get rid of these people, and trust me.............if I could figure out a way to get rid of AOC, Tahlib, and Pressley that was workable, I would push that too! Best case scenario is to get control of the government, censure them, while making their lives miserable!
President Trump is the best for the Job, he did more to fix the country, without the help of both Republicans(RINOS) and Demofascists, like Piglosi, he if gets any help this term, he can stop the bleed, get American back on track and on the side, bring justice for all those who had an insurrection against the country back in 2016. You know Russian Collusion Hoax, that was an attempt to overthrow the government and anyone who voted for that shit should be tossed in jail...

And he should pardon every person who got arrested and no trial for the Jan 6th debacle...

Actually, Trump may be the best person for the job. We need someone to kick some butt.

I agree that Trump may not be the best for the job of being President, in general, but he may be the best for the job at this time given the amount of cronyism and corruption in the federal government. His primary duty as far as I am concerned is to clean house in the 3 letter agencies, otherwise, our country may be lost. It may be too late as it is.

It is a no brainer that Biden is by far and away the worst choice.

Nearer to my reported figure of under 10% for total approval as the likely correct figure .
See essentially the same Topic a couple of days ago

Biden richly deserves to be executed for his border treason, Mayorkis and all other subordinates should also be facing an irrevocable order of execution for the fascist democrat/rino treason along the southern border. And in the spirit of real unity, I am perfectly open to also seeing Mitch Mcconnell and his 10-cohorts also marched up to the gallows!
I hope that post of yours gets you reported to the FBI, you piece of shit.

Forum List

Back