Biden Applies Truinnerashuvaduprezure On China

I have heard that Biden at some time had a stuttering problem. Although he made many gaffs as VP, I don't recall stuttering being an issue. Now that he is president and before as he was campaigning from his basement, he is often having quite the problem delivering his words. I think we are fooling ourselves if we don't see this as the beginnings of mental decline, not uncommon for people of Biden's age.

I have heard that Biden at some time had a stuttering problem. Although he made many gaffs as VP, I don't recall stuttering being an issue. Now that he is president and before as he was campaigning from his basement, he is often having quite the problem delivering his words. I think we are fooling ourselves if we don't see this as the beginnings of mental decline, not uncommon for people of Biden's age.

Beginning nothing. Xiden reads off teleprompters using only words prepared for him, and still fucks up.

Xiden is a puppet, no more and by some measure less due dementia or at best senility.

Beginning nothing.
Perhaps I was being a bit generous. That being said, If Biden were simply an old retired grandpa, I don't think he so far gone that he would need to live in a nursing home or have a full time caretaker. However, IMO his mental decline is severe enough that he should not be president. His staff is managing him rather than he managing his staff.

Beginning nothing.
Perhaps I was being a bit generous. That being said, If Biden were simply an old retired grandpa, I don't think he so far gone that he would need to live in a nursing home or have a full time caretaker. However, IMO his mental decline is severe enough that he should not be president. His staff is managing him rather than he managing his staff.

Dementia doesn't necessarily require formal care. For instance, I watched a relative decline for at least six years dementia. Begins with confusion, saying the same things, etc. Next thing you know they have trouble making a sandwich, from there they can't process new information. My experience anyway.

Forum List

Back