Biden announces allegiance to China and his "Science Team"

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020
Biden holds conference to pick his Science Team.

My gosh, in the first 90 seconds, he already bowed to China, promising them “possibilities” in America. The first 90 seconds.

At 4:15 it sounds like he promises to cure cancer, but what he said was “preside over cancer”.

Science...

nx299Y.gif

Unclean OP title lies to the video info.
Thanks for the feedback, but you are you aren't getting it. He mentions a positive meeting with President Xi of China in the first 90 seconds, and the talks about how America is a land of possibilities for them.

There was no compelling reason for him to make such a pro-China statement, that I am aware of.

There is no lie here. It is a very clear message that his Admin is welcoming them.

It should concern all of us greatly.

My gosh, in the first 90 seconds, he already bowed to China, promising them “possibilities” in America. The first 90 seconds.

At 4:15 it sounds like he promises to cure cancer, but what he said was “preside over cancer”.

Science...

nx299Y.gif

for a second there i was confusing you with that shill america hater jimH,HE would never admit to this.lOL

Science...

nx299Y.gif

Pedo joe is owned by the ccp. Of course he's going to bow. This idiot has a chinese monitor that follows him around.

Science...

nx299Y.gif

for a second there i was confusing you with that shill america hater jimH,HE would never admit to this.lOL

I was confused with the name similarities as well.

Unclean OP title lies to the video info.
Thanks for the feedback, but you are you aren't getting it. He mentions a positive meeting with President Xi of China in the first 90 seconds, and the talks about how America is a land of possibilities for them.

There was no compelling reason for him to make such a pro-China statement, that I am aware of.

There is no lie here. It is a very clear message that his Admin is welcoming them.

It should concern all of us greatly.

What did Biden say that meant "America is a land of possibilities for" China? He said that Xi asked him to define America, and he did it with the word "possibility." How is saying America is the land of possibility the same as saying America is a land of possibility for China, or did I miss something?

Forum List

Back