Biden and the Dems are harming the hard-working middle class

Care to attribute your source material on all of that, Smokin?
Here you go but I'm sure they're ALL LIES, of course.

March 12 2020
Wall Street briefly pared its losses on Thursday.
Link is underlined in comment.

April 9 2020
The Federal Reserve announced on Thursday that it will inject another $2.3 trillion to prop up the American economy.

www.forbes.com › sites › sarahhansen
www.federalreserve.gov › newsevents › pressreleases

June 16 2020
Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin said last week declared that another $1-trillion will be created out of government debt.

needtoknow.news › 2020 › 06

republicbroadcasting.org › news ›

July 16 2020
First, there was the toilet paper shortage, then the ground beef and chicken shortage.

pittsburgh.cbslocal.com › 2020/07/16 › coronavirus
www.khou.com › article › money

Leftists always like to say how they want to help the lower- and middle-class, by giving away more free stuff of course, but their policies are KILLING the financial well-being of tens of millions of middle class people!

I am talking about retirees and near-retirees - the ones who did everything right to prepare for their golden years. They worked regular jobs all their lives, and saved and invested for 30 to 40 years.

But Biden (or his Marxist handlers) are buying votes - under the pretense of “equity” - with handouts for whatever specific group they deem worthy, be it parents earning $150,000 with a child, or proposing to abolish student loans, make college free, whatever. That has already driven inflation to a 40-year-high.

The result is that the Fed is now forced to take aggressive action to control Biden’s damage and has announced as many as five rate hikes this year. That not only means that borrowers with adjustable rates will be hit hard, but he has spooked the stock market in anticipation of rising (inflation-fighting) rates.

So, in order to give parents with six-figure incomes money, and with the threat of more handouts, including to illegals, elderly people like my mother living in an ALF off her savings is getting hit hard, and independent retirees, looking forward to a return to travel and other activities they saved for, will see their standard of living fall.

Seems things are going great to me. Retirees I know that are democrats say they are actually doing better now in this economy. All the handouts are working excellent my wife who works at fast food and her co-workers love the handouts, I say American needs more handouts. Tax the rich and give handouts to those in lower income brackets, best way to fix it. Keep the handouts rolling.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Seems things are going great to me. Retirees I know that are democrats say they are actually doing better now in this economy. All the handouts are working excellent my wife who works at fast food and her co-workers love the handouts, I say American needs more handouts. Tax the rich and give handouts to those in lower income brackets, best way to fix it. Keep the handouts rolling.
I assume this is sarcasm.

And THAT ^^^ is the very reason that gave Trump the win in 2016. Leftists defending handouts to lazy poor people who won’t lift a finger to help themselves, and then mocking responsible middle class workers because they weren’t smart enough to amass $2 million to offset liberal policies.

Funny how you mock the poor for not being able to accumulate wealth in our country, then complain about how hard it is for the middle class to succeed

How/where is Biden flooding the economy with $$$?
See post 169, that was Trump.
"Take a van"?

Sure he is.

Really?
AOC did that?
How?

February 14 2019
“After much thought and deliberation, we’ve decided not to move forward with our plans to build a headquarters for Amazon in Long Island City, Queens,” Amazon wrote in a statement this morning. Amazon said it is canceling the plans because a “number of state and local politicians have made it clear that they oppose our presence.”

Hmmm, Long Island City...................

New York’s 12th Congressional District is located in New York City. It includes most of the East Side of Manhattan and Roosevelt Island and extends across the East River into the Boroughs of Queens (including Astoria, Long Island City, and parts of Woodside) and Brooklyn (including Greenpoint). The 12th District is home to some of New York City’s major attractions including the United Nations, the Empire State Building, and Museum Mile.

AOC doesn't even represent Long Island City, they are represented by Carolyn Maloney.
AOC represents the 14th district.

The plans for Amazon to move into Queens were largely hashed out in secret, without input from local lawmakers. There was immediate backlash after the deal was announced, in part because of the major concessions that New York agreed to give Amazon to entice the company to move in. That included up to $1.5 billion in incentives in exchange for creating 25,000 jobs. Amazon had promised $2.5 billion in investment.

$1.5 billion in incentives?
No government redistribution there, nope, none at all.

A company worth $1.8 trillion.
An owner that is worth $187 billion is dependent on government handouts is no problem, didn't pay ANY income taxes and likely got a refund.

But a single mother that gets $150 a month in food stamps is a MAJOR problem for republiscum.
It is ironic that they are willing to throw a trillion dollars to Amazon for doing something they are going to do anyway while they complain about a poor person having a cell phone

The Lie being told to middle class Conservatives

You are not struggling because for the last 30 years wages have been stagnant while Corporate profits are through the roof

You are not struggling with massive debt to send your child to college or paying medical bills that used to be affordable

You are struggling because poor people have flat screen TVs and cell phones
And Conservatives continue their slight of hand by hiding the immense wealth being directed at the super wealthy and directing middle class wrath at the poor

• Funny
Funny how you mock the poor for not being able to accumulate wealth in our country, then complain about how hard it is for the middle class to succeed
Camden, N.J. circa 1970.....Camden, N.J. circa 2020....the same only government has spent endless resources with the private side held to blackmail to ass more and donations from the peasants also. Tell us how you would eliminate this. I had cousins killed with the drugs in Camden.

I never mocked the poor. But you’re doing it again - trying to put me on the defensive rather than acknowledge what you’re doing: defending giving handouts to low-income people, and then making snide remarks because a responsible earner couldn‘t save $2 million for retirement.

And YOU have no standing to talk, you selfish government retiree. Taxpayers are funding your generous inflation-protected pension, and then you make fun of middle class people who had to build a retirement fund for themselves. You are just a typical, leftist government worker. NO sympathy for the inflation your policies dump on responsible middle class people because you are protected from the consequence.

From now on, I am not going to debate the challenge of saving $1.5 million for retirement with a government retiree who is sucking at the government teet, probably to the tune of $100,000 a year, while middle class workers responsible for their own retirement contribute to your cushy pension - and then you mock them.

• Thanks
By all means, lets blame the most productive people in society. That only makes sense to brainwashed Democrats.
It makes sense to brainwashed Democrats who hate the idea of self-supporting middle class workers, and want everyone on the government dole - either through direct handouts, or through overpayments to government workers and retirees.

That was YOUR communist president.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.

“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Of course, Trump wanted what Xi accomplished.

December 19 2018
President Donald Trump told Chinese leader Xi Jinping that Americans were urging him to amend the US Constitution to allow him to serve more than two terms as president.

"Xi said the U.S. had too many elections because he didn't want to switch away from Trump, who nodded approvingly."

Let’s get this straight. Biden completely flubs the Afghanistan withdrawal emboldening our enemies. China is teasing to take Taiwan. Russia is poised to take over the Ukraine. N. Korea is testing missiles that can reach the US every week. Iran is on the verge of having a nuclear weapon. What does Biden do? He drops sanctions on Nord Stream which benefits Russia meanwhile not allowing pipelines in the US. Not surprisingly, Germany isn’t too keen on helping NATO with the Russian threat to Ukraine because they don’t want to lose the oil that will flow from Nord Stream. Iran is on the verge of having nuclear weapons and Biden decided to remove sanctions…or as the left wing media puts it “restore Iran sanctions waiver.” Nothing like spinning the headline to trick the lemmings.

Biden is an absolute disaster on all fronts. Anyone that is actually paying attention can see this.

It is ironic that they are willing to throw a trillion dollars to Amazon for doing something they are going to do anyway while they complain about a poor person having a cell phone
A poor person doesn’t need to have the latest, expensive cell phone, for which taxpayers pay. But go ahead and defend a poor person living off of other people’s money getting the most advanced technology while showing disdain for the middle class worker.

This attitude that is prevalent among leftists where the unsuccessful, unmotivated people are held up as deserving the very best other people’s money can buy while showing contempt for the middle class being hurt by inflation will be the cause of America’s destruction.

A country simply cannot thrive when the failures are praised and defended, and the successful people are ridiculed and attacked.

I live in two solid BLUE States
NJ and MD

I’m so sorry, but I sincerely hope you like it there and want to stay. The hot real estate markets are in red states so I assume your investments are heavily invested in these areas. Who in their right mind would want to move TO NJ? My pay would have to quadruple for that to even be a possibility.

A country simply cannot thrive when the failures are praised and defended, and the successful people are ridiculed and attacked.

These people live in a fantasy world where the US can support the entire world and nobody is required to work. This mindset is being drilled into children’s brains on a daily basis. I believe this is being done on purpose by our enemies to destroy us from within. Clearly it is working based on some of the meatheads that post on these boards.

And YOU have no standing to talk, you selfish government retiree. Taxpayers are funding your generous inflation-protected pension, and then you make fun of middle class people who had to build a retirement fund for themselves.
Yes, I am enjoying my generous retirement while I smirk at those who were shafted in their own retirement plans

I remember when I accepted my Government job in the late 70s fresh out of College. My fellow grads were taking jobs with IBM, Bell Labs, Kodak, Xerox and mocked me for choosing to work for the Government. The Government was offering me thousands less in salary and all they could offer was that I could retire at 55 with a good pension.

By the the 90s, I was a low level supervisor making around $72,000 a year. I was desperately trying to hire engineers who had Comms and Dot Com jobs paying just under $100K. They laughed at my job offer and all I could tell them was the Government had a great pension, job stability and good benefits. When the Dot Comms crashed….they were begging for Government jobs

So, I retired at 55 at 2/3 pay and continued to work as a Government Contractor. I am now fully retired and living off a generous pension

Do I feel guilty about all those who do not have a pension as good as mine?
Not for a minute

Yes, I am enjoying my generous retirement while I smirk at those who were shafted in their own retirement plans

I remember when I accepted my Government job in the late 70s fresh out of College. My fellow grads were taking jobs with IBM, Bell Labs, Kodak, Xerox and mocked me for choosing to work for the Government. The Government was offering me thousands less in salary and all they could offer was that I could retire at 55 with a good pension.

By the the 90s, I was a low level supervisor making around $72,000 a year. I was desperately trying to hire engineers who had Comms and Dot Com jobs paying just under $100K. They laughed at my job offer and all I could tell them was the Government had a great pension, job stability and good benefits. When the Dot Comms crashed….they were begging for Government jobs

So, I retired at 55 at 2/3 pay and continued to work as a Government Contractor. I am now fully retired and living off a generous pension

Do I feel guilty about all those who do not have a pension as good as mine?
Not for a minute
OMG. You’re even worse than I thought. You’re collecting a six-figure pension and then contracting back for another small fortune.

And you are demonstrating why America will fail, if we don’t stop your kind. You SMIRK at the hard-working middle class, who lead responsible and successful lives, while defending more and more handouts for the lazy failures.

Don‘t you EVER get on your sanctimonious high horse with me, pretending to care about people. You care only for irrresponsible, lazy people who, like you, feel no guilt sucking off of other people’s money while proudly claiming how much pleasure you get from seeing the middle class have a hard time.

Disgusting. You represent the anthesis of what made this country great.

I’m so sorry, but I sincerely hope you like it there and want to stay. The hot real estate markets are in red states so I assume your investments are heavily invested in these areas. Who in their right mind would want to move TO NJ? My pay would have to quadruple for that to even be a possibility.
NJ is a beautiful place to live, if you can afford it
I live on the Jersey Shore about ten miles from the beach. We have beautiful state and county parks with many affordable golf courses. We have great restaurants, entertainment and are within an hour of NYC and Philadelphia.

• Funny

Forum List

Back