Biden Allows It Again! U.S. is Tracking an Unidentified High-Altitude Balloon over the Western part of the Country

The Chinese spend a few thousand on balloons and the US spends tens of millions on the missiles to shoot them down. Pardon the pun, but its not rocket science.
And then we don’t use them. We just sit there and like some retard said earlier keep an eye on them.

Why use a missile? An A10 can have it deflated with a one second burst. My concern is how can our presidency and military be stunned into inaction by a fucking balloon?

And then we don’t use them. We just sit there and like some retard said earlier keep an eye on them.

Why use a missile? An A10 can have it deflated with a one second burst. My concern is how can our presidency and military be stunned into inaction by a fucking balloon?
Simple.

2023%2005%2010%20China%20payoffs-X2.jpg

Fear not. Biden’s woke military will “track and monitor” the balloon.

The balloon buffoons will wring their hands, pace back and forth and agonize over their fears that taking any action other than doing nothing will result in a strongly worded email from their Chinese masters.

The balloon was intercepted by NORAD fighters over Utah, who determined it was not maneuverable and did not present a threat to national security. NORAD will continue to track and monitor the balloon,” NORAD said in a statement. “The FAA also determined the balloon posed no hazard to flight safety.”

Not only has Biden left our borders open, he's left our airspace open as well. The man is a national security nightmare. What if this thing is carrying a EMP?

Story is breaking right now!

Trump had 3 balloons and never knew.

Nicely done. The link you supplied refutes the nonsense claim you’re hoping to make.

“Since that disclosure, a slew of former Trump administration officials who worked in the intelligence community have uniformly said they were unaware of Chinese spy balloons hovering over the U.S. at any point during the last administration.

“I don’t ever recall somebody coming into my office or reading anything that the Chinese had a surveillance balloon above the United States,” Mark Esper, who served as Defense secretary from July 2019 through November 2020, said on CNN last week.”

Your “but… but… but what about Trump” nonsense is even more damaging to feckless, incompetent Biden and his do-nothing minions.

Not only has Biden left our borders open, he's left our airspace open as well. The man is a national security nightmare. What if this thing is carrying a EMP?

Story is breaking right now!

Just go to your hidey-hole and we’ll let you know when it’s all clear, K? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back