Biden again walked away from answering any questions from reporters about the thousands of Americans stranded in Afghanistan on Tuesday.

Well I can tell you if 4 die you will turn this into Benghazi 2.0
I accept your admission you have been talking out of your ass.

Benghazi will look like a kids ice cream party compared to what is about to happen due to Surrender Joe leaving thousands of Americans behind.

Benghazi will look like a kids ice cream party compared to what is about to happen due to Surrender Joe leaving thousands of Americans behind.
Trump made the deal dummy. Remember you guys say Clinton signed NAFTA? Well Bush 1 created NAFTA. Who created the plan to exit Afganistan? Trump. Maybe he premeture ejaculated.

Trump made the deal dummy. Remember you guys say Clinton signed NAFTA? Well Bush 1 created NAFTA. Who created the plan to exit Afganistan? Trump. Maybe he premeture ejaculated.
Nope. Surrender Joe didn’t follow Trumps plan in any way, shape, or form.

I know that the Moon Bats are naive, low info and downright dumb but do any of them really believe the numbers put out by the Potatohead administration?

No one cares. This question was asked:

"Do you believe the U.S. should still withdraw its military presence in Afghanistan if it means it creates an opening for al Qaeda and other terrorist groups to establish operations in Afghanistan?"

Before we get to how the public responded to this, it's worth dwelling on the amazing wording of the question itself. It's easy to imagine the phrasing eliciting a specific response: those responding to the poll are being introduced to the idea that withdrawing U.S. troops from Afghanistan may invite terrorists to take root in the country.

And yet, 45% of respondents said they still support withdrawing from Afghanistan, while 40% oppose withdrawing "if it means it creates an opening" for terrorists.

In other words, despite the wording of the question, a plurality of Americans effectively said, "Terrorist, schmerrorist, let's get out of Afghanistan."

No one cares. This question was asked:

"Do you believe the U.S. should still withdraw its military presence in Afghanistan if it means it creates an opening for al Qaeda and other terrorist groups to establish operations in Afghanistan?"

Before we get to how the public responded to this, it's worth dwelling on the amazing wording of the question itself. It's easy to imagine the phrasing eliciting a specific response: those responding to the poll are being introduced to the idea that withdrawing U.S. troops from Afghanistan may invite terrorists to take root in the country.

And yet, 45% of respondents said they still support withdrawing from Afghanistan, while 40% oppose withdrawing "if it means it creates an opening" for terrorists.

In other words, despite the wording of the question, a plurality of Americans effectively said, "Terrorist, schmerrorist, let's get out of Afghanistan."

No one cares?

Speak for yourself. The vast majority of Americans oppose leaving thousands of Americans trapped behind Taliban lines to be raped, tortured, and murdered.

Nope. Surrender Joe didn’t follow Trumps plan in any way, shape, or form.
What was Trump's plan? He never struck me as a guy with a plan for anything he did. And he certainly didn't tell us what the plan was. We never heard about Afganistan the 4 years he was in charge.

The fact is, President Joe Biden and his predecessor, Donald Trump, were both eager to withdraw U.S. troops from Afghanistan and end what Biden referred to in his Aug. 16 speechas “America’s longest war.”

The Trump administration in February 2020 negotiated a withdrawal agreement with the Taliban that excluded the Afghan government, freed 5,000 imprisoned Taliban soldiers and set a date certain of May 1, 2021, for the final withdrawal.

And the Trump administration kept to the pact, reducing U.S. troop levels from about 13,000to 2,500, even though the Taliban continued to attack Afghan government forces and welcomed al-Qaeda terrorists into the Taliban leadership.

Biden delayed the May 1 withdrawal date that he inherited. But ultimately his administration pushed ahead with a plan to withdraw by Aug. 31, despite obvious signs that the Taliban wasn’t complying with the agreement and had a stated goal to create an “Islamic government” in Afghanistan after the U.S. left, even if it meant it had to “continue our war to achieve our goal.”

Trump never had it under control.

No one cares?

Speak for yourself. The vast majority of Americans oppose leaving thousands of Americans trapped behind Taliban lines to be raped, tortured, and murdered.
If you word it like that sure. But actually, that's what the poll showed. That even when the question was leading, 45% said they didn't give a fuck. 40% agreed with you. See you at the midterms.

No one cares?

Let me repeat this line it's so good

And the Trump administration kept to the pact, reducing U.S. troop levels from about 13,000 to 2,500, even though the Taliban continued to attack Afghan government forces and welcomed al-Qaeda terrorists into the Taliban leadership.

What was Trump's plan? He never struck me as a guy with a plan for anything he did. And he certainly didn't tell us what the plan was. We never heard about Afganistan the 4 years he was in charge.

The fact is, President Joe Biden and his predecessor, Donald Trump, were both eager to withdraw U.S. troops from Afghanistan and end what Biden referred to in his Aug. 16 speechas “America’s longest war.”

The Trump administration in February 2020 negotiated a withdrawal agreement with the Taliban that excluded the Afghan government, freed 5,000 imprisoned Taliban soldiers and set a date certain of May 1, 2021, for the final withdrawal.

And the Trump administration kept to the pact, reducing U.S. troop levels from about 13,000to 2,500, even though the Taliban continued to attack Afghan government forces and welcomed al-Qaeda terrorists into the Taliban leadership.

Biden delayed the May 1 withdrawal date that he inherited. But ultimately his administration pushed ahead with a plan to withdraw by Aug. 31, despite obvious signs that the Taliban wasn’t complying with the agreement and had a stated goal to create an “Islamic government” in Afghanistan after the U.S. left, even if it meant it had to “continue our war to achieve our goal.”

Trump never had it under control.

Trump’s plan has been posted several times. Go get educated for once.

If you word it like that sure. But actually, that's what the poll showed. That even when the question was leading, 45% said they didn't give a fuck. 40% agreed with you. See you at the midterms.
Who cares about your poll? What data is in it showing no Americans have been killed?

Worst attempt to deflect ever.

Trump’s plan has been posted several times. Go get educated for once.
Let's nominate someone who's honestly a good person and actually cares about human beings and isn't a slimeball. I can't believe you guys fell for that shit.

Let me repeat this line it's so good

And the Trump administration kept to the pact, reducing U.S. troop levels from about 13,000 to 2,500, even though the Taliban continued to attack Afghan government forces and welcomed al-Qaeda terrorists into the Taliban leadership.
Once again, trying to deflect to Trump and defend this Biden clusterfuck is useless. You would look less dumb trying to suck on the good end of a dog turd.

Who cares about your poll? What data is in it showing no Americans have been killed?

Worst attempt to deflect ever.
1629922674788.png

I
Let's nominate someone who's honestly a good person and actually cares about human beings and isn't a slimeball. I can't believe you guys fell for that shit.
take that useless drivel as an admission you aren’t interested in being informed on the topic.

Once again, trying to deflect to Trump and defend this Biden clusterfuck is useless. You would look less dumb trying to suck on the good end of a dog turd.
This is you guys making mountains out of mole hills after 4 years of making mole hills out of mountains.

Forum List

Back