Biden again walked away from answering any questions from reporters about the thousands of Americans stranded in Afghanistan on Tuesday.

1629938099482.png

I don't know how many. Am I supposed to know?
How do you know he's reacting Afghanis before Americans? You don't. You just assume that because you hate Biden.
So get some facts before you belch your rubbish.
So, you don’t care about the American civilians stranded there either…No surprise…

Here‘s some facts for you…

According to who you believe there were some 11,000, to 15,000 Americans in Afghanistan that the coward Biden decided to strand there as of a couple days ago.

They say they’ve lifted out some 4,000 +/- since Aug 14th….

That would leave between 7,000, and 11,000 American citizens.

Here‘s another fact, the weasel Adam Schiff for brains, even says they won’t get all Americans out.

You people are pure evil.

I think we have till end of September to get out.
The Chief-Raghead-in-charge disagrees with you. There are SIX DAYS left and it will take about half of those to get the remaining troops out. WHEN we see dead Americans the people who are still supporting this regime in DC should consider being a bit more circumspect in their public rhetoric. Just sayin'...

So, you don’t care about the American civilians stranded there either…No surprise…

According to who you believe there were some 11,000, to 15,000 Americans in Afghanistan that the coward Biden decided to strand there as of a couple days ago.

Here‘s another fact, the weasel Adam Schiff for brains, even says they won’t get all Americans out.

I'd like to see your evidence of EVERYTHING you said.

And, tell us what you would have done in the same instance.

I'd like to see your evidence of EVERYTHING you said.

And, tell us what you would have done in the same instance.
I’m on the road at the moment, so, I’ll post links later for you.

As for what I’d have personally done?

1. I wouldn’t have pulled out the troops remaining in Afghanistan only to have to reinsert 3x what was there.

2. I would have made damned sure that ALL Americans and SIV holders were out of the country BEFORE removing troops.

3. I would have kept Bhagram air base as a strategic asset of the US for future terrorist eradication operations, and evac support.

4. I would have kept close air support for the Afghan army who were still fighting the Taliban and doing fine with support.

5. When all of this was accomplished, then and only then, I would have destroyed all surplus equipment that couldn‘t be removed. Including Bhagram air base, and any strategic assets that could be used by Taliban forces.

6. Then and only then, would I have considered removing the remaining troops.

7. And last, I would under NO CURCIMSTANCES, allow the enemy to dictate the conditions of our withdraw….

Thats a start…

The Chief-Raghead-in-charge disagrees with you. There are SIX DAYS left and it will take about half of those to get the remaining troops out. WHEN we see dead Americans the people who are still supporting this regime in DC should consider being a bit more circumspect in their public rhetoric. Just sayin'...
You mean like how you guys changed your tune when over 200,000 Americans died after Trump lied to us about the virus in February 2020?

I don't think any American citizens will be left behind unless they personally have a problem getting to the airport on time. It's thousands of Afgan citizens who helped us that need to be worried. The Taliban are going to kill them when we are gone. So, are you for letting those thousands of muslim allies come to the United States?

I don't think any American citizens will be left behind unless they personally have a problem getting to the airport on time. It's thousands of Afgan citizens who helped us that need to be worried. The Taliban are going to kill them when we are gone. So, are you for letting those thousands of muslim allies come to the United States?
We mean the 3.5 trillion dollar reconciliation bill on top of the 1.5 trillion bill passed already a week ago or so. Americans for Tax Reform has a list of Taxes. Talk about inflation and price increases coming from that. And a Global Minimum Tax of 21 percent and Biden before that wanted other nations to enact a 15 percent Global Minimum Tax. Corporate and Small Businesses takes massive hits. Small Business C. Corps even worse. Capital Gains doubled to 43.4 percent. Death taxes and so much more. We will be spending thousands of dollars a year more as peasants.

We mean the 3.5 trillion dollar reconciliation bill on top of the 1.5 trillion bill passed already a week ago or so. Americans for Tax Reform has a list of Taxes. Talk about inflation and price increases coming from that. And a Global Minimum Tax of 21 percent and Biden before that wanted other nations to enact a 15 percent Global Minimum Tax. Corporate and Small Businesses takes massive hits. Small Business C. Corps even worse. Capital Gains doubled to 43.4 percent. Death taxes and so much more. We will be spending thousands of dollars a year more as peasants.
It's sad really. How did we do it before? Baby boomers were able to convince employers to pay them well and some even got pensions. Those companies were profitable and the middle class was fat and healthy. Social security and medicare helped my poor grandmother retire with dignity. She had saved $50,000 and was getting 10% in her savings account so between that $5000 and social security, she was fine. So back when America was great, even relatively poor people could buy homes and save. They didn't have increased healthcare costs, cable and internet, cell phones....

Something is seriously out of wack. I make almost $100K and I have no kids, no mortgage, no student loans and I'm not even rich. I'm doing great but no better than my dad did when he worked at Ford making $12 hr and he had a family to raise. How did he do it?

If you think Republicans are going to fix the middle class, you're crazy. We told you when they passed the Reagan, Bush and Trump tax bills that they would eventually shift the tax burden more onto us. And cuts to social programs. Yes people in other countries pay more in taxes than we do but they get something in return. We pay and we get SQUAT.

So the roads and infrastructure are falling apart. We need to pay for it. Don't ask the rich and corporations to pay for it. Even though it's their trucks that destroy our roads the most. Can't ask them to pay. They'll just pass it on to consumers.

Our country has been taken over by corporations. Started with Reagan.

I don't think any American citizens will be left behind unless they personally have a problem getting to the airport on time.
So you admit Surrender Joe will leave behind Americans who want to get out.

Watch this spin.............

Have you bothered to check how many Americans were there and how many have already been taken.
24000 yesterday in one day.
Getting the picture yet?

Perhaps.

But why is the President refusing to discuss it? It's the single most important thing going on right now, and Biden runs away from it. That's not exactly something which instills confidence. It tells me that, despite any good that's going on, there's some really, really bad shit they don't want us to know...

'Biden again walked away from answering any questions from reporters about the thousands of Americans stranded in Afghanistan on Tuesday.'

1. What can / could Biden say that the world doesn't already know?
- He ignored his advisors, he lied to everyone, he delayed, he allowed the Taliban to dictate everything about this to us, and now he has created a disaster. Allies have publicly rebuked him, the UK Parliament voted to hold him in Contempt, and they declared they would not follow any military endeavor Biden attempts to lead as President. The terrorists have mocked him publicly. He has evacuated known terrorists on the No-Fly list, flew out about 3 times more Afghanis than US citizens, and according to the last US reported count (which is low) there are still approx 1,500 Americans stranded while the airport is now under 'imminent danger' of being attacked by terrorists, resulting in the US State Department telling Americans stranded and waiting at the airport for evacuation to 'GET OUT NOW'.

2. IF YOU HAD F*ED UP THIS BADLY, HAD THIS MANY PEOPLE DUMPING ON YOU, AND YOUR POLL NUMBERS BOTTOMING OUT, WOULD YOU WANT TO HANG OUT AND ANSWER QUESTIONS?!

BTW:

It is now FRIDAY, 27 AUGUST, 2021 in Afghanistan. Kirby told the world in a press conference several days that the US military would have to begin focusing on packing up and beginning to leave itself on FRIDAY IOT meet the 31 August deadline to be out of Afghanistan....which is TODAY in Afghanistan.

The US govt / US military has reached its own set deadline to get Americans out of Afghanistan to leave themselves enough time to evacuate the military. Unless they change that due to the massive number of Americans still stuck in Afghanistan, pretty much whoever - civilian - is still in Afghanistan is staying in Afghanistan.

Just saying....

Trump left the plan. Hell all Bidumb had to do was follow the plan Trump left to get everyone and the military equipment out. He couldn't even do that.

He brings new meaning to the word INCOMPETENT.

So you admit Surrender Joe will leave behind Americans who want to get out.

Watch this spin.............
There are 1500 Americans still in Afganistan. If they want to leave they can. Why haven't they yet? Many reasons

Since the mass evacuations began Aug. 14, approximately 82,300 people have been airlifted out of Afghanistan.

You tell us why those 1500 haven't left yet.

some are alerting news outlets that they cannot reach Kabul’s airport to be evacuated.

So what should we do? Send a Helicopter? Are we sure they are who they say they are?

“I think it’s irresponsible to say Americans are stranded. They are not. We are committed to bringing Americans who want to come home home,” Psaki said at her daily press briefing.

“We are in touch with them via phone, via text, via email, via any way that we can possibly reach Americans to get them home if they want to return home.”

There are 1500 Americans still in Afganistan. If they want to leave they can. Why haven't they yet? Many reasons

Since the mass evacuations began Aug. 14, approximately 82,300 people have been airlifted out of Afghanistan.

some are alerting news outlets that they cannot reach Kabul’s airport to be evacuated.

So what should we do? Send a Helicopter? Are we sure they are who they say they are?

“I think it’s irresponsible to say Americans are stranded. They are not. We are committed to bringing Americans who want to come home home,” Psaki said at her daily press briefing.

“We are in touch with them via phone, via text, via email, via any way that we can possibly reach Americans to get them home if they want to return home.”

They are prisoners of the Taliban.

Forum List

Back