Biden again walked away from answering any questions from reporters about the thousands of Americans stranded in Afghanistan on Tuesday.

You tell us why those 1500 haven't left yet.

They are prisoners of the Taliban.
I did a search for this and I found this

Mrs Cakora's brother, Mark Frerichs, was kidnapped by the group over a year ago.

So the last time an American was kidnapped by the Taliban was over a year ago. Wasn't Trump president back then?

The family had "waited patiently" through both the Trump and Biden administrations, she said.
"[We] were told that efforts were underway to get my brother home," she added. "Well, they were not."

So Trump didn't rescue the only guy kidnapped by the Taliban. And in his defense, neither has Biden, yet. Perhaps he's a POW and will be let loose.

By the way, expect the Taliban to be shooting at us when we leave. They want to be seen as running us out. They would have done that to Trump too. So don't be shocked when it happens. Don't make more out of it than it is. Imagine what you would say if it happened on Trump's watch. You'd have a different spin on it.

Biden again walked away from answering any questions from reporters about the thousands of Americans stranded in Afghanistan on Tuesday.

[cut]

Biden, when finished, turned to the side and walked out, ignoring questions being asked. Those questions included Fox News’s Peter Doocy, who asked, “Can you guarantee every Amerian will be out before the troops leave?”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

So, they are going to stop rescuing Americans before the 31st so that US troops can pack and depart? On September 1st how are they going to explain the Americans still waiting to get out plus the tens of thousands of Afghanis? And when the first dies on or after September 1?

Breitbart.com Great sources you've got there. Billionaire media owners who want authoritarian right wing rule and no taxes, and they lie to get them.

• Overall, we rate Breitbart Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, the publication of conspiracy theories and propaganda as well as numerous false claims.

Breitbart.com Great sources you've got there. Billionaire media owners who want authoritarian right wing rule and no taxes, and they lie to get them.

YOU can't handle the truth that Xiden is a murdering dog and HATES AMERICA

Hey stupid, yes or no question..............did he walk away without answering any questions?

Dragonlady

I predict you won't answer the question because to do so will make you look like the idiot you are. I predict you ignore this post.

I accept your admission you have been talking out of your ass.

Benghazi will look like a kids ice cream party compared to what is about to happen due to Surrender Joe leaving thousands of Americans behind.
I think Biden did a great job getting us out.

Afghanistan Updates: The U.S. Occupation Is Over, Ending America’s Longest War​

On Biden's watch. Must be killing you guys. Like when Obama got Bin Ladin.

Forum List

Back