Biden again walked away from answering any questions from reporters about the thousands of Americans stranded in Afghanistan on Tuesday.

Oh so that is your well researched opinion supported by evidence.
Got it. I didn't know your were an intellectual mountain. I've been thinking you were just another hate filled dickhead Republican. Please accept my apologies.

Gotcha.
FB_IMG_1629586613784.jpg

The only dickheads are the liberals who stranded Americans in a foreign country. With people that want to kill Americans and you are defending them.

Is he really? And what are those political ramifications bearing in mind the election is over 3 years away?
Wasn't it you guys who implied he was evacuating Afghanis first?
Short memories you lying hypocrites.

You’re too brainwashed to understand everything the demleftist do 24/7 is about votes.

How many Americans died?

Don't forget 4 people died at your insurrection. Those were Americans. You downplayed it.

President Joe Biden on Tuesday said he is sticking to his Aug. 31 deadline for completing the risky airlift as people flee Taliban-controlled Afghanistan.

My point is 24k a day, it won't take long unless we are evacuating the whole country.
I'm pissed off at the nut jobs suggesting Biden is deserting them. It's simply not true.
Ok, did you have the makeup for the 24K? That # included Bri, fr, Americans, Afghan SIV, Afghan Refugees ....
Now, even dems said we could not get all Americans out before the end of the month. I think this is a fair statement.

Have you bothered to check how many Americans were there and how many have already been taken.
24000 yesterday in one day.
Getting the picture yet?
That is a total figure. Nobody has given the number of Americans. Nobody.

Ok, did you have the makeup for the 24K? That # included Bri, fr, Americans, Afghan SIV, Afghan Refugees ....
Now, even dems said we could not get all Americans out before the end of the month. I think this is a fair statement.

US 'on pace' to meet August withdrawal deadline as Taliban warn against extension​

How many Americans died?

Don't forget 4 people died at your insurrection. Those were Americans. You downplayed it.

President Joe Biden on Tuesday said he is sticking to his Aug. 31 deadline for completing the risky airlift as people flee Taliban-controlled Afghanistan.
I was guessing you might move the goal post when I posted the link. then, I believed leftist dolts were not racists. It turned out they were :rolleyes:

My point is 24k a day, it won't take long unless we are evacuating the whole country.
I'm pissed off at the nut jobs suggesting Biden is deserting them. It's simply not true.
Pretty sure the Americans left behind Taliban lines no more about their situation than you, Dumbass.

Biden, when finished, turned to the side and walked out, ignoring questions being asked. Those questions included Fox News’s Peter Doocy, who asked, “Can you guarantee every Amerian will be out before the troops leave?”

You KNOW that if Trump were still there that he would never ignore a question like THAT.

And you know what his answer would be: that we'd get every last American and ally out of there if we had to walk right over the Taliban to get them.

But then, Trump would have coordinated all of this with his NATO allies too in the first place.

View attachment 530467
The only dickheads are the liberals who stranded Americans in a foreign country. With people that want to kill Americans and you are defending them.

Don't be so immature.
They are not stranded and that ignorant statement is hate based. Get yourself some facts before you blow off you gob.

Why wouldn't they want to kill Americans? We invaded there country or gave you forgotten that?

How am I defending them dickhead? Youre barking mad with hate and paranoia.
Pretty sure the Americans left behind Taliban lines no more about their situation than you, Dumbass.

And I'm pretty sure you don't even know if they are there.

Honestly, you hate filled idiots need to read a bit more and stay away from fox. They be conned you people for years. They had you believing trump would win when nothing pointed to it.
You sucked it up like a sponge now blame dems for the hurt and anger.
You're too arrogant to contemplate you co u ld be wrong. You're so bloody dumb.

That is a total figure. Nobody has given the number of Americans. Nobody.
I didn't say that was a total figure. You did. I said what he had done already.
My info is approximately 80k have now been removed included some of those Afghan terrorists who you so tenderly felt sorry for. Throw in some disguised Taliban and you'll have have another 9/11
in no time.
One minute they are the enemy and the next you are crying about leaving them behind. All because Joe called a halt to GWB s power play.
You hypocrite.

Don't be so immature.
They are not stranded and that ignorant statement is hate based. Get yourself some facts before you blow off you gob.

Why wouldn't they want to kill Americans? We invaded there country or gave you forgotten that?

Honestly, you hate filled idiots need to read a bit more and stay away from fox. They be conned you people for years. They had you believing trump would win when nothing pointed to it.
Yes they are stranded and any afghan that is an American citizen isn't allowed to go to the airport. Thanks pedo joe.

Yes they are stranded and any afghan that is an American citizen isn't allowed to go to the airport. Thanks pedo joe.

An Afghan American citizen?
Tell the American trained soldiers who defected to the Taliban when they arrived. Do you want th e m here too? They are traitors and cowards.
Why not put a sign up.
COME ON IN AFGHAN TERRORIST. ALL WELCOME. DONT FORGET TO BRING YOUR FILTHY RELIGION AND YOUR BOMBS. WE'LL EVEN PAY YOU TO COME OVER.

Then you complain about Mexicans coming in. I don't see them bombing the you try.

In fact, you couldn't give a shit about them. It's because Joe decided to pull out and your hatred is boiling over. Now your bleating and crying into your MAGA hats about human rights.
Don't make me vomit again you hypocrit.

Don't be so immature.

Those who are stranded say you are full of shit.

I didn't say that was a total figure. You did. I said what he had done already.
My info is approximately 80k have now been removed included some of those Afghan terrorists who you so tenderly felt sorry for. Throw in some disguised Taliban and you'll have have another 9/11
in no time.
One minute they are the enemy and the next you are crying about leaving them behind. All because Joe called a halt to GWB s power play.
You hypocrite.
The total includes who all countries and private entities got out.

Surrender Joe is pulling your chain.

The total includes who all countries and private entities got out.

Surrender Joe is pulling your chain.
Firstly, again, I never said it was th e total figure. Can you fucking read?
If you know so much, exactly how many have been evacuated and what is the total of all countries,?
He doesn't have to worry about other countries because they are removing their own.
Forget about someone pulling my chain. Some one is pulling you dick.

Firstly, again, I never said it was th e total figure. Can you fucking read?
If you know so much, exactly how many have been evacuated and what is the total of all countries,?
He doesn't have to worry about other countries because they are removing their own.
Forget about someone pulling my chain. Some one is pulling you dick.
The figure they are using is the total for all countries, Halfwit.

hence the word “total”.

Forum List

Back